2008.11.05 Nancy Grace

Especially since she dropped out of HS---- maybe for 4H and the State Fair. Gawp!!!! :crazy:

I was going to say that, too! But I got tired of being told there's a chance she pretended she graduated and the A's were none the wiser...yeah, right, whatever!!!! I try and live in the real world, ya know?

That would contradict the popular theory that Casey killed Caylee on the evening of the 15th and then spent the night at Lee's.

I don't think KC spent the night @ Lee's.....I think she spent the night (15th)in her car, close by, texting, talking to Tony most of the night.......prolly drugged Caylee so she would sleep & not make noise........the early call from the A's house was CA calling KC after the big fight from the night before.

well if the A's defense team were leaking this to see how it would go over...I'd say they might want to go back and rethink it.

I don't think KC spent the night @ Lee's.....I think she spent the night (15th)in her car, close by, texting, talking to Tony most of the night.......prolly drugged Caylee so she would sleep & not make noise........the early call from the A's house was CA calling KC after the big fight from the night before.

Yep, that's exactly what I think happened, too. In Lee's interview, he even said Casey would park near the house and stake it out, watching for when her parents came and went. That's why the pings indicate she was at "home" that night.

Yep, that's exactly what I think happened, too. In Lee's interview, he even said Casey would park near the house and stake it out, watching for when her parents came and went. That's why the pings indicate she was at "home" that night.

Agree..I don't think she was in the home that night. KC has to much pride, if true, to have her mother strangle her and stay in that house..no way. I even think she has to much pride to stay in that house after being confronted about anything she didn't feel like dealing with. JMO.

We know that Caylee was DEAD in that trunk. We know that the last hours of her life, if she was chloroformed, were terrible. That she probably wondered why this woman who was supposed to love her was hurting her. It doesn't matter if she died in the car or not.

I think most of us are hoping Caylee died painlessly. Being alive in the car trunk means Caylee was scared and suffered for a length of time.

Personally, I think the chloroform did what Casey intended for it to do. I think Caylee was dead before going in the trunk.

Maybe the defense anticipates if Caylee is found her hair will show evidence of the chloroform. It is kinda hard to say the nanny did it when your client's computer turns of searches for how to make chloroform.

Then why the heck were the searches on the computer? That smacks of at LEAST premeditation of drugging her daughter... I doubt KC was looking that up so she could enter a project in the local hs Science Fair!

And if those searches took place in the middle of May, as they have been hinted to have occurred, then it most definitely is premeditation.

The date of those searches is key here. She cannot deny or excuse them.

I agree, it's not something a person just happens to carry around in their purse. However, in LP's theory, the chloroform was used only because Xanax was not available - meaning the computer searches do not show premeditation.
I don't know - there might be a fine line there if she was looking for chloroform online and knew how dangerous it was from the warnings on the websites and then used the chloroform because of not having Xanax -

Allred - if it WAS an accident as they now claim, why no 911 call? Why no call for help? That's a huge problem for them to overcome.

Hmmmm..........will the next defense 'bombshell' explain how someone *accidently* searched Chloroform on KC's computer ???

So how does someone 'unwittingly' give a baby an overdose (or any) sedatives?

Probably wasn't the first time she gave Caylee a sedative, and the poor thing must've built up a tolerance...a little more, a little more, a little more...then this. Nancy Grace isn't the only one who isn't trying to curse tonight.:furious:

Hmmmm..........will the next defense 'bombshell' explain how someone *accidently* searched Chloroform on KC's computer ???

Well, according to Kobi, you can "accidently" even make a batch of chloroform and not even know it!

Thats why I think KC had already used it before...on Amy to steal from her. You sure would not need much in a small closed bottle.

It reminds me of when George stated that there was a bottle of "cleaning fluid" in the trunk...anything these people say after weeks of lies and outright crazy statements makes my hink meter go nuts.

Was George going to try and answer ahead of time for a bottle of "cleaning fluid?"

Amy's "sleepwalking" and the missing money and complete change of clothes when she "woke" up? I remeber that. Hinkey meters goin' like a fan.

ABA Death Penalty Guidelines

As upset as everyone is getting about this document, we should all be happy to see it as it shows she is receiving competent defense, which she has a right to. The defense in a capital case is required to do certain things to make sure every avenue that would keep their defendent alive has been pursued, including investigating avenues that the client may not agree with. Mental health has to be explored, family history, all mitigating circumstances have to be submitted as to why the client should not be executed (including age if relevant). Today's filing is simply a list of scenarios, most listed on this very website, as possiblities of what could have happened to Caylee that would not warrant the DP. They are not admitting anything. Plea deals have to be explored as well and if they are not it is a possible appeal basis for the client.

You saved me a post. Thanks.

OK Ya'll-

I am really PRAYING that Tim & TES find this precious baby- not only does she need to be found and brought to rest, but I am so SICK to death of all of the spin and carp going on. The only way to stop madness (at least part of it) is to find her. I'd rather argue motive, means and opportunity than the remote possibilities the defense and family are throwing out there!

Wonder if LE has re-checked the "secret place" that Kio took them to ?? It's not too far away, might be a lot of evidence there, left by one person that waits there until her parents leave the house.

Wonder if LE has re-checked the "secret place" that Kio took them to ?? It's not too far away, might be a lot of evidence there, left by one person that waits there until her parents leave the house.

YES, and you can run through alot of gas staying in the car and idling waiting for a place to go...or back into the parents house after they leave.

I don't know where LP comes up with his ideas, but it doesn't make much sense to make someone sleep all night in a trunk with chloroform just because they don't have any pills. Chloroform would be used to kill a person instead of wanting to knock them out for hours and hours with it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back