Ping Map for June 27, 2008 - Discuss that day only

Nice.

As I was looking over the images that were released on April 6, I noticed a picture of the Fusion Ultra Lounge Poster Ad for Friday, June 27.

Did you know you had to be "18 to clim" and "21 to swallow"?

Nice.

I stated the ad wrong it says "18 to *advertiser censored*" (not clim). Beauty!

Have the Ping Readers/Experts looked at the Travel Map of Friday, June 27,
that was released in the docs yesterday? Says 11 AM on it.

I've tried to decipher what's there to no avail. I'd just mess it up.

I'm anxious to see if this confirms or detracts from the work already done in this thread. :bow:

I've been looking at the Ping Map for the 27th and I am puzzled and hoping some of you can help me. Let me 1st say that most of my comments below are going to be things I've gotten from WSers comments - meaning I don't have links to the discovery documents and such. I use dial-up and an outdated computer most of the time so I have a lot of trouble trying to view the docs themselves - so I apologize that there are no links here. But here are some of the things that I've observed and reasons I am puzzled regarding the events of this day.

1) The Amscot Mgr says the car was there at 7AM on Friday morning. Yet KC pings at TL's well past 10am. (Ping 1 6:54AM to 9:37AM and Ping 2 10:22AM). Did the Amscot Mgr really see the car at 7am? If so, did KC pick up the car again after 10am to go to the A's & later bring it back & park it in exactly the same spot at an awkward angle? Even if she did do that, how did she get from TL's to the Amscot to pick up her car mid-morning? And if she did that, when did she park it there the 1st time? And if the Amscot Mgr didn't see the car at 7am on Friday why say it was there?

Her next ping (#3) is near the Amscot at 10:35am and although it appears she sometimes pings this tower while at TL's, it is likely on this day that she had already left TL's by the 10:35 ping since she had called JG at 10:34 and my guess is that she waited to make that call until she had left TL's presence.

Pings 4 thru 7 put her around the A's from 11:09am to 11:33am. The 11:28am ping being off the tower south of the A's (near Johnson's Tow Yard). Yet, she placed the call to TL to pick her up at the Amscot at 11:28am - while she is still in the area of the A's. Was she planning to leave the vehicle at Amscot because of the smell and just figured she could get to the Amscot from where she was before TL could get there from where he was? Do I have the times of either the calls or the pings off by an hour because I live in the Central Time Zone instead of Eastern? Is there some reason my computer would convert times to my time zone and really have me all messed up?

TL said that KC left his house to go to the A's to get some stuff and that she wasn't supposed to be gone very long and he was waiting on her to get back when he got the call that she was out of gas and needed a ride. Also, his roommate reported that he wasn't gone that long before he returned. Both of these statements lead me to believe that my time frame of KC leaving somewhere around 10:20 to 10:30 and TL going to pick her up around 11:30 to 11:40 is fairly accurate.

3) Yet Ping 8 puts her near CS's (NE of A's) at 11:34 which I think is the same time she sent a text to AH about part of a dead animal plastered to the front of her car. So what was KC doing over near CS's AFTER calling TL to pick her up at the Amscot?

4) Ping 9 (near the 408 & So of the Amscot) from 11:37 to 11:39 seems to indicate that she was back on her way to the Amscot and she pinged that tower at 11:40am (Ping 10). Would she really risk TL getting to Amscot before her if she told him she was out of gas? If she called him at 11:28 and didn't get back there until 11:40 and he arrived within minutes of her, why did she detour over by CS's instead of going straight there from the area of the A's? Am I missing something by not knowing the area all that well, was this some type of a short cut because of traffic on a Friday morning?

5) Is there any significance to Ping 11 near Union Park at 11:42 or is it close enough to the Amscot that she probably just pinged it while waiting for TL at the Amscot?

6) TL said that when he was at the light waiting to pull into the Amscot, he saw KC near her car and called her to tease her. Does anyone know the time of that call?

Any help you all can give me with these questions will be appreciated - including pointing out to me where I may be wrong regarding my times and the pings or phone calls or texts or whatever. And yes, in case you're wondering, I'm still trying to decide if I think KC just happened to run out of gas that day or if she planned it knowing that she could spend the weekend with TL and have his vehicle on Monday which she thought would give time for the smell in her car to dissipate and give her the chance to deal with it while her boyfriend wasn't around and perhaps asking where she was going or what she was doing. TIA

I believe Caylee's body was dumped on the 27th of June. I believe this for the following reasons:

1. Cell phone pings place KC at TL's apartment until about 10:21 am the 27th. KC's cell phone pings on the way to the Anthony home while she is talking to JG from 10:35 to 10:38, so we know she's already headed that way at that time. The drive from TL's to the Anthony home is approximately a 18 minute drive and in the middle of the morning shouldn't be delayed too much from that. KC's cell pings at/near the Anthony home at 11:09 when she makes a call to JC Penney's online credit center. This leaves approximately 34 minutes unaccounted for due to lack of pings - but SHOULD BE in the area of the Anthony home.

2. The pants. Let's just pretend George has uber memory skills and KC walked out of the house on the 16th (which looks like she didn't) or any other day he saw her (say the 24th when the gas can incident occurred) wearing gray pin-stripe pants just like what was left in the abandoned car, stunk like death, and was washed by Cindy. KC repeatedly went to the Anthony home and got more clothes (and groceries). I see no reason why these pants, had they been worn at an earlier date, would not have either been washed in laundry at TL's apartment (TL states she did their laundry) or left at the Anthony home on one of her trips. Other than a couple of pair of shoes/boots, there was not any other pieces of KC's clothing in the car - so why were these pants left? Could it be that she was actually wearing them the morning of the 27th when she dumped Caylee's body, got stuff on them that stunk and there was no way she could take them to TL's to wash or leave them at the Anthony home, went to the Anthony home, changed pants and intentionally left these in the car to be abandoned?

3. The phone call to JC Penney credit center. If we look at the combination of KC's cell phone calls to this number and her receipts on credit cards (i.e. JC Penney card)

http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/la092308.pdf

we find that on June 27th she made two phone calls to this number. One at 11:09 a.m. and one at 2:11 pm. She then subsequently makes a purchase of $73.40 at JC Penney at 6:10 pm on June 30th. (Because she had to go partying all weekend, so she couldn't take care of business until Monday! That and her car ran out of gas and she had to wait until TL left for NY and gave her his jeep to use.) On July 1st we see the same pattern where she calls the credit center at 1:22 pm and then makes a purchase at 4:17 pm. In both these instances it appears she is calling first to make sure there is a purchasing balance on the credit card. The last call to the credit center comes on July 2nd at 3:47 pm, but she does not purchase anything at JC Penney as far as the receipts show, she purchases at Ross instead. Was the card max'd out by this time?

4. The winnie-the-pooh blanket. Something that CA kept from LE until December after the body was found, was that the winnie-the-pooh blanket was missing. She blurts this out and states she had to go buy a new one. Did she? Or was this yet another CA cover-up for KC. Was the $73.40 purchase at JC Penney on June 30th KC purchasing the replacement blanket because she had used it in getting rid of Caylee? It's just about the right amount of money.

5. The text to AH "There was definitely part of a dead animal plastered to the frame of my car." I have believed for some time this statement is KC announcing - she's gotten rid of the problem. This text is sent just as KC is leaving the area of the Anthony home and headed toward Amscot.

6. The forensic evidence including reported death ring on the hair, possible adipocere, and anaerobic decomposition. As has been previously discussed in other threads - the death rings (as well as adipocere) can be accelerated if the body is bagged, etc. And the forensic evidence points to anaerobic decomposition taking place in the trunk.

You guys are good at picking these things apart...so I'm throwing this out for dissection. I know the body being in the car this long contradicts some other theories, but I can't shake the feeling KC dumped the body, dumped the car, and walked away all in a short time frame.

I believe Caylee's body was dumped on the 27th of June. I believe this for the following reasons:

1. Cell phone pings place KC at TL's apartment until about 10:21 am the 27th. KC's cell phone pings on the way to the Anthony home while she is talking to JG from 10:35 to 10:38, so we know she's already headed that way at that time. The drive from TL's to the Anthony home is approximately a 18 minute drive and in the middle of the morning shouldn't be delayed too much from that. KC's cell pings at/near the Anthony home at 11:09 when she makes a call to JC Penney's online credit center. This leaves approximately 34 minutes unaccounted for due to lack of pings - but SHOULD BE in the area of the Anthony home.

2. The pants. Let's just pretend George has uber memory skills and KC walked out of the house on the 16th (which looks like she didn't) or any other day he saw her (say the 24th when the gas can incident occurred) wearing gray pin-stripe pants just like what was left in the abandoned car, stunk like death, and was washed by Cindy. KC repeatedly went to the Anthony home and got more clothes (and groceries). I see no reason why these pants, had they been worn at an earlier date, would not have either been washed in laundry at TL's apartment (TL states she did their laundry) or left at the Anthony home on one of her trips. Other than a couple of pair of shoes/boots, there was not any other pieces of KC's clothing in the car - so why were these pants left? Could it be that she was actually wearing them the morning of the 27th when she dumped Caylee's body, got stuff on them that stunk and there was no way she could take them to TL's to wash or leave them at the Anthony home, went to the Anthony home, changed pants and intentionally left these in the car to be abandoned?

3. The phone call to JC Penney credit center. If we look at the combination of KC's cell phone calls to this number and her receipts on credit cards (i.e. JC Penney card)

we find that on June 27th she made two phone calls to this number. One at 11:09 a.m. and one at 2:11 pm. She then subsequently makes a purchase of $73.40 at JC Penney at 6:10 pm on June 30th. (Because she had to go partying all weekend, so she couldn't take care of business until Monday! That and her car ran out of gas and she had to wait until TL left for NY and gave her his jeep to use.) On July 1st we see the same pattern where she calls the credit center at 1:22 pm and then makes a purchase at 4:17 pm. In both these instances it appears she is calling first to make sure there is a purchasing balance on the credit card. The last call to the credit center comes on July 2nd at 3:47 pm, but she does not purchase anything at JC Penney as far as the receipts show, she purchases at Ross instead. Was the card max'd out by this time?

4. The winnie-the-pooh blanket. Something that CA kept from LE until December after the body was found, was that the winnie-the-pooh blanket was missing. She blurts this out and states she had to go buy a new one. Did she? Or was this yet another CA cover-up for KC. Was the $73.40 purchase at JC Penney on June 30th KC purchasing the replacement blanket because she had used it in getting rid of Caylee? It's just about the right amount of money.

5. The text to AH "There was definitely part of a dead animal plastered to the frame of my car." I have believed for some time this statement is KC announcing - she's gotten rid of the problem. This text is sent just as KC is leaving the area of the Anthony home and headed toward Amscot.

6. The forensic evidence including reported death ring on the hair, possible adipocere, and anaerobic decomposition. As has been previously discussed in other threads - the death rings (as well as adipocere) can be accelerated if the body is bagged, etc. And the forensic evidence points to anaerobic decomposition taking place in the trunk.

You guys are good at picking these things apart...so I'm throwing this out for dissection. I know the body being in the car this long contradicts some other theories, but I can't shake the feeling KC dumped the body, dumped the car, and walked away all in a short time frame.

Val--good theory! I'm going to think about this one.

ETA: If your theory about June 27 is correct, maybe you can figure out what she did the night of June 30, after TonE left and she got his car. This is the night she drove around lots of different places in the middle of the night, then in the morning took a shower at JG's, then in the afternoon got her nails done (which I think was to make sure her hands and nails were really, really clean--i.e., not harboring any forensic evidence). Maybe she was spreading out evidence in different dump spots? BTW, I don't have the cell logs downloaded on this computer, but from the pings on July 1, does it look like she was at JG's apartment (maybe in the parking lot calling him?), then drove over to TonE's before going back?? I thought she didn't even have a key to TonE's place...hmmm....

Two more comments:

1. Remember that Jesse said KC called him to pick her up on the 27when she ran out of gas, but he told her he was too far away? The only calls to Jesse that morning were at 10:35 am, while she was still on the way to the A. house (quite a while before she parked the car at the Amscot) and at 11:50 am, after she had already spoken with TonE about picking her up. But if she wanted to "drop off" Caylee's body before she got "rescued" by Jesse, would she really have called Jesse to pick her up that long before she needed him? What if he happened to be right down the street and came right away? :waitasec:

2. I think one reason June 27 mid-morning has not really been considered as the "dump date" before is that KC would have been dumping the body in broad daylight. On the other hand, if this is a known area for dumping trash, maybe she figured no one would ever notice. On the OTHER other hand, based on George's "normal" work schedule, KC should have expected him to be at home, so it would have been pretty daring for her to go down there at that time. On the OTHER OTHER other hand, George WAS in fact at work at that time, and KC had spoken with Cindy that morning, so maybe KC knew that...

...so I'm throwing this out for dissection. I know the body being in the car this long contradicts some other theories, but I can't shake the feeling KC dumped the body, dumped the car, and walked away all in a short time frame.
*snipped & BBM*

FWIW...IMHO all indications are that Casey wanted to recover the car.

For example:

1. Depending on your standard of proof, there is a case to be made that Casey attempted to retrieve gas cans from G&C's 6/29 AM resulting in "the chase" - details on 6/29 thread IIRC.
  2. Casey's first text-o-the-day to Amy 6/29 (after what would have been 'the chase' per above) was asking about her gas cans
  3. 43 seconds after Casey apparently got Amy's text about her gas cans still being in storage & unavailable :)whistle: oh the irony) and responded w/ an "S***. I forgot" :doh: Casey texted Jesse - methinks this was prolly the request for gas cans we hear about...just transposed to another day
  4. On Monday 6/30 Casey pressed Amy into service to go buy gas cans.

*snipped & BBM*

For example:

1. Depending on your standard of proof, there is a case to be made that Casey attempted to retrieve gas cans from G&C's 6/29 AM resulting in "the chase" - details on 6/29 thread IIRC.
  2. Casey's first text-o-the-day to Amy 6/29 (after what would have been 'the chase' per above) was asking about her gas cans
  3. 43 seconds after Casey apparently got Amy's text about her gas cans still being in storage & unavailable :)whistle: oh the irony) and responded w/ an "S***. I forgot" :doh: Casey texted Jesse - methinks this was prolly the request for gas cans we hear about...just transposed to another day

BJB
What has me curious is if Casey wanted to recover the car then why did she call Jesse and Amy???? TonE didn't leave until the 30th, and Yes, I believe she didn't want to drive him to the airport, but why call Amy and Jesse???
Something is still not right with this. Did she want Amy or Jesse's fingerprints on her car? She didn't want TonE anywhere near her car. :waitasec:

*snipped & BBM*

For example:

Extremely good points! Thank you.

Thanks to every character in this drama not being able to get days straight, it's virtually impossible to keep the calendar straight.

*wanders off scratching head*

BJB
What has me curious is if Casey wanted to recover the car then why did she call Jesse and Amy???? TonE didn't leave until the 30th, and Yes, I believe she didn't want to drive him to the airport, but why call Amy and Jesse???
Something is still not right with this. Did she want Amy or Jesse's fingerprints on her car? She didn't want TonE anywhere near her car. :waitasec:

IMHO, she wanted to get the car back on her terms. Casey called Amy, then Jesse, Sunday morning when she wanted gas...and again...depending on whether or not you believe she had Tony's Jeep that morning...she was in a position to do it herself (e.g. pick-up the cans and return them later) but Amy's cans weren't available and Jesse wasn't available (if you go w/ the story we hear from Jesse being about Sunday vs. Saturday).

IMHO, Casey wasn't thinking about fingerprints. She just wanted some gas...on her terms. Recall that she told Tony the car was going to be repaired. I think Casey wanted to get the car back so she could clean it while Tony was outta town so that the smell wouldn't be there when he got back. That's what her actions Monday support, IMHO.

BJB

Even if KC had gotten her car back on Sunday, she wouldn't have wanted Tony to know it. If Tony thought KC had her own car, he wouldn't have had to leave his keys for KC. She could take him to the airport in HER stinky car.

If Amy or Jesse helped KC, Tony didn't have to know. Casey had an excuse not to drive her car. It was in the shop. Her dad had taken it there.

I can't say that I don't understand KC worrying in the meantime about somebody noticing her stinky car sitting in the lot abandoned, day after day? Maybe she was afraid it wouldn't pass the sniff test and would get reported to somebody worse than a tow company?

With Jesse or Amy's help KC wouldn't have to pay for her own gas or gas can. KC hadn't gotten her hands on Amy's $400 or Amy's checks yet. Money was getting short.

If Jesse or Amy helped, KC could move her car wherever she wanted and clean it while nobody (Tony) was around.

I think KC probably was scared s***less when her car wasn't at Amscott on June 30. Doesn't look like Casey had a place to sleep on Tony's first night out of town. Cindy had the week off and would have been antsy to see Caylee. It was the worst of times...

imo

And as far as we know no one has come forward who helped her push her car into Amscot.

I am having trouble reconciling the events of 26 & 27 June with the known evidence - it doesn’t “make sense”!
It seems implausible to me that Casey ran out of gas at Amscott at 11.43 according to cell pings then:
1) found two guys (who have never come forward),
2) asked them for help then
3) pushed the car into Amscott
4) Had Tony picking her up by 11.47 as he states in his interview.
i.e. within the space of 3 minutes. There either had to be someone else in the car with her who helped her push it, or more likely the car was abandoned the day before which is what the manager Catherine Sanchez says in her interview. Casey must have got a ride with somebody on 27th because she wouldn’t be able to be driving from Goldenrod to Amscott and at the same time reply to seven texts between 11.31 (pinging at Goldenrod) and 11.44 (Pinging at Amscott where she ran out of gas).
Looking at the Amscott tower pings, I noticed that the Amscott where the car was abandoned pings on sector 20343. The only other time Casey’s phone has pinged here is June 10 & 20, & we have evidence that she was in possession of the car after those dates from Tony and George. Therefore, we cannot be certain that it was Casey who abandoned the pontiac if it was abandoned on 26th. She may have lent it or given it to someone else.

Looking at the rest of the Amscott pings, Casey visited somewhere in the Amscott 20341 sector every day from 13th June to 15th July with the exception of 2nd 3rd and 4th July. She pinged there twice on Thursday 26th, at lunchtime & early evening.

Thursday 26th
13.26 Casey gets 2 myspace messages, pinging from 20341
13.41 Casey texts Amy “I need a freaking vacation”
13.44 Casey gets 2 more myspace messages, pinging from 20341
17.49 Casey gets 2 texts & a call pinging from 20341

Friday 27th
7.30 According to Amscott manager Catherine Sanchez, the car was there early in the morning when she came to work
9.37 Casey rings Cindy pinging @ Sutton Pl area
10.34 Casey calls Jesse 4 minute convo, pinging @ N Chickasaw
11.09 Casey calls JC Penney pinging @ Goldenrod area (Possibly at house picking up frozen food? JC Penney card?)
11.28 Casey calls Tony saying she is out of Gas @ Amscott pinging from Currituck before she actually gets there
(See Page 4 09-08-08 interview of Tony Lazzaro released 06/04/09)
11.31 Between 11.31 & 11.43 Casey sends 6 texts to Jenna & receives 6 replies
11.34 “Definitely part of animal” texted to Amy
11.44 Casey texting Jenna 11.31-11.44 so unlikely she is actually driving car? Has come from Goldenrod also pings JBP
11.44 Last a.m. text to Jenna, pinging at Amscott
11.47 According to Tony he speaks to Casey on phone when he arrives, mocking her about running out of gas again
11.49 Casey texts Amy she ran out of gas again
11.50 Casey calls Jesse 6 minute convo asking to borrow his gas cans. He cannot oblige.
11.58 Texts Amy “2 weeks in a row on Friday my stupid car runs out of gas, wow”
14.07 Jesse calls Casey 3 min pings near Sutton Pl
14.11 Casey calls JC Penney pings near Sutton Pl

According to Tony they go to JC Penney @ Fashion Sq to buy boots, then later to Fusian & this is verified by the ping records.
It seems that Casey wanted everyone to believe that the car wasn’t at Amscott until 27th. My question is why? What difference would it make? It is from this day that she starts stealing money & keeping her receipts.

Maybe the car smelled and she did not want her clothes to smell like the car.

Go Go Gadget! Are you suggesting she ditched the car during the 2nd visit to Amscot area early evening on the 26th? I haven't looked at the ping maps for quite some time, but just curious what means would she have available to get her from Amscot to the next cell ping? Are there mass transit options readily available in this area? Could she catch a city bus fairly easily that might have direct service to her next location? Anyone from the area able to enlighten? She would have had to ditch the car get back with Tony, leave TL and go back to Amscot and then call him on the 27th to pick her up. (?)

Go Go Gadget! Are you suggesting she ditched the car during the 2nd visit to Amscot area early evening on the 26th? I haven't looked at the ping maps for quite some time, but just curious what means would she have available to get her from Amscot to the next cell ping? Are there mass transit options readily available in this area? Could she catch a city bus fairly easily that might have direct service to her next location? Anyone from the area able to enlighten? She would have had to ditch the car get back with Tony, leave TL and go back to Amscot and then call him on the 27th to pick her up. (?)

Possibly. What I'm suggesting is that the car was probably abandoned at Amscott on Tuesday 26th and if that were the case, it may not have been Casey who left it there. We assume it was Casey because it is her car, but we don't have hard evidence or a good witness to confirm that she drove it to Amscott. I am not going by the ping maps, but by the actual tower info in the phone records. When she is at Amscott on Friday, she pings the Amscott tower in sector 3, but on Thursday she pings in sector 1, which is an area she visits every day. (I need to research where this might be..) I don't think she used her car on 27th, because whilst its easy to call people while driving, I think it is pretty impossible to send 7 texts within roughly 10 minutes and at the same time drive from Goldenrod area to Amscott area, so she must have been a passenger in someone else's vehicle. I am not implying it was any particular individual, but it could have been a flatmate, family member or neighbour. She called Cindy, Jesse and Tony before she got to Amscott on 27th.

I don't think it can be claimed that she wasn't going to go back & get the car, because she contacted both Jesse and Amy on Saturday and Sunday. They couldn't help her and she wasn't that bothered because she wanted to spend time with Tony. She had had quite a few messages on her phone on 26th, any one of them could have been someone telling her where her car was. She did go with Amy to get a gascan on Monday and probaly drove past in Tony's car and saw the pontiac wasn't there. She texts Stephanie at 4.53pm, probably to find out if she knows where the car has gone.

I think she could easily have had a key to Tony's car or persuaded him to leave one with her because he had already allowed her to drive it and she could have used the same excuse that she did with Amy, that their luggage wouldn't fit in the pontiac so they would have to take Tony's to go to the airport.

Bump....good thread, did this train of thought lead to a different thread, become later disproven?

Hello Everyone :)

Very good work in here ! I'd like to add to this if I may ? I believe Casey saying to Amy on Wednesday June 25th that she had something to do on Saturday was telling. Note that in her text messege to Amy on Saturday the 28th at 7:13pm she is in the shower , I cant that good. Got carb cleaner in my eyes. Earlier this same day she tells amy
( 2:19pm) Get whatever you think is best. " just not pink or anything". As much as I agree with everyone because this is what I have worked up too on these days. But what if, the 28th is actually the day she dumped her ? We all know how she fabricates, and what is she doing with carb cleaner anyway? lol she wasn't working on her car mechanically speaking. Cindy took the day off work Friday June 27th.

Oh my I am sorry, but I have been trying to work this out on these days, and could it be possible like Cindy said that Casey had to have had help to whatever happened to Caylee ( to Sgt Allen's vmail) ? Maybe the 27th is when Casey took the green runner, and George chased her, and the pontiac was left at the house. George said Cindy was home. Cindy denied she knew anything about Casey taking her car, and later it revamped that the chase must have been in April. This would close in better on George's story of this event because Cindy was home. Uhg. Help !

Hello Everyone :)

Very good work in here ! I'd like to add to this if I may ? I believe Casey saying to Amy on Wednesday June 25th that she had something to do on Saturday was telling. Note that in her text messege to Amy on Saturday the 28th at 7:13pm she is in the shower , I cant that good. Got carb cleaner in my eyes. Earlier this same day she tells amy
( 2:19pm) Get whatever you think is best. " just not pink or anything". As much as I agree with everyone because this is what I have worked up too on these days. But what if, the 28th is actually the day she dumped her ? We all know how she fabricates, and what is she doing with carb cleaner anyway? lol she wasn't working on her car mechanically speaking. Cindy took the day off work Friday June 27th.

These texts are not from Casey. The texts about getting orange or at least "no pink or anything" T shirts and iron on paper are from Ricardo to Amy. The texts about carb cleaner and the shower are from Will to Amy.

Oh my I am sorry, but I have been trying to work this out on these days, and could it be possible like Cindy said that Casey had to have had help to whatever happened to Caylee ( to Sgt Allen's vmail) ? Maybe the 27th is when Casey took the green runner, and George chased her, and the pontiac was left at the house. George said Cindy was home. Cindy denied she knew anything about Casey taking her car, and later it revamped that the chase must have been in April. This would close in better on George's story of this event because Cindy was home. Uhg. Help !

There are no days in June or July for which the Epass records match George's story.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back