Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looking at this picture from the press conference when PR interjects

View attachment 113135

Reporter's question to BR at press conference
'As the last person to see Karen what can you offer'?
SR starts shaking her head, seems to be indicating 'NO' as reporter finishes his question.
BR seems as if he was about to reply but stops as Sarah seems to tighten her grip on his arm, still shaking her head.
PR interjects...
Sarah's reaction seems unusual...

Does Sarah know something and doesn't want BR to answer the question?...or is it she herself doesn't want to know?...or does she know BR had legal advice early in the investigation into Karen's disappearance not to speak to reporters?

I think they were told very early on, by his lawyer, to keep their mouths shut. So Patricia took the questions from the media and did the best she could.

Sarah probably had to restrain Borce because otherwise he would have said ... we don't have financial problems!! :rolleyes:

IMO...BR and SR had no need to display any posters in Karen's shop or the shopping centre re her disappearance, because they both know what happened to Karen and who is responsible for her death !!!
There were posters placed in Keilor Road shops and a couple in a park in Moonee Ponds on park street (I'm guessing a friend lived near by) and a few along the trail where she went missing. They were falling down within 1 week and no one (other than me with a roll of sticky tape) reattached them. I was waiting for the second batch...rang the police station and enquired about assisting in that respect. But they weren't concerned about lack of posters. They had no picture of the jacket, weren't circulating picture of bag for weeks. Watergardens is a fair way away from home and as she was missing on foot displaying them there wouldn't be my first inclination either. And then of course BR wouldn't be wanting to jog the memory of people from Taylors Lakes who live much closer to the Calder (if she were sitting in the front seat say?). I'll try and attach a pic of the handwritten poster that was put up...there were only a couple of these ones. And the one next to the house that appeared on all the news stories...You can call BR and ask him if he did it!

Attachments

• 20160709_110101 (Small).jpg
    20160709_110101 (Small).jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 67
  • 20160708_165410 (Small).jpg
    20160708_165410 (Small).jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 51
"...... appears to have gone on a downward spiral since her March 6 funeral, which he did not attend" - weird statement to make!

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

He has been on a downward spiral for a very long time. Just now he is doing it in the media. :notgood:

There were posters placed in Keilor Road shops and a couple in a park in Moonee Ponds on park street (I'm guessing a friend lived near by) and a few along the trail where she went missing. They were falling down within 1 week and no one (other than me with a roll of sticky tape) reattached them. I was waiting for the second batch...rang the police station and enquired about assisting in that respect. But they weren't concerned about lack of posters. They had no picture of the jacket, weren't circulating picture of bag for weeks. Watergardens is a fair way away from home and as she was missing on foot displaying them there wouldn't be my first inclination either. And then of course BR wouldn't be wanting to jog the memory of people from Taylors Lakes who live much closer to the Calder (if she were sitting in the front seat say?). I'll try and attach a pic of the handwritten poster that was put up...there were only a couple of these ones. And the one next to the house that appeared on all the news stories...You can call BR and ask him if he did it!

Theres a big distance between keilor Road shops and Moonee Ponds...

Who ever hand wrote those flyers......and managed to have them posted in those areas.....wanted to help...

This became a huge story because Karen as a missing person now victim is a rich, white, attractive mother/wife.
The perfect case for the media/ the public..

Yes it seems the media has become very fond of using the terms "the Mum", rather than "the woman".

Actually saw a report on morning TV a month or so back where the "On the scene" reporter was reporting on a women who crashed her car thru a fence or something; couple of uninjured kids in the car.

Her dialogue went something like this "The 27 year old Mu... woman was driving along...."

I thought how interesting, mid sentence she had a change of judgement on whether to use the term "Mum" & reverted to "woman".

I was just having a look on AR's FB page. I saw that he shared a video about domestic violence/abusive relationships. He didn't write anything, just shared it. Could this have been a problem in BR and KR's relationship? I wonder if DV was a problem.

I was just having a look on AR's FB page. I saw that he shared a video about domestic violence/abusive relationships. He didn't write anything, just shared it. Could this have been a problem in BR and KR's relationship? I wonder if DV was a problem.

I think it was probably more of a problem in AR's own relationship being a drug addict. Maybe the reason he went to jail, DV.

What do you think would be the strategy, if any, behind this article about 'ant' being published today?

Now Anthony Rickard has taken aim at a new target, calling a close relative a “******ing maggot” in a Facebook rant over the weekend.

Wonder what his new target might have been up to?

Fresh out of jail following a stint for assault, the father-of-two admitted he didn’t have an alibi for June 29, the day Ms Ristevski vanished, but denied harming her after being asked point blank if he killed her.
Was this the 15 month stint that maybe commenced at the end of 2014 and ended early 2016 or another?

Seems as though there might be some attention being drawn to something. What?
Might check out the court lists while things are quiet.
imo

Thanks Amee.
So September 2014 that would make his release Dec 2015 to January 2016.
Is that fresh?
He had been back on the ice for 3 months evidently.

Now Anthony Rickard has taken aim at a new target, calling a close relative a “******ing maggot” in a Facebook rant over the weekend.

Wonder what his new target might have been up to?

Fresh out of jail following a stint for assault, the father-of-two admitted he didn’t have an alibi for June 29, the day Ms Ristevski vanished, but denied harming her after being asked point blank if he killed her.
Was this the 15 month stint that maybe commenced at the end of 2014 and ended early 2016 or another?

Seems as though there might be some attention being drawn to something. What?
Might check out the court lists while things are quiet.
imo
Well spotted sosocurios, had a look too and yes indeed, beanie man's name appears .... twice!🤔

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I guess it happens.

A US woman who had sex with a 14-year-old boy appears to have the support of her husband after he appeared alongside her in court.
Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/world/2017/...es-court-with-her-husband#0FAT60mVUv0Zcv4l.99
http://www.9news.com.au/world/2017/...sex-with-a-child-faces-court-with-her-husband

Yeah, it happens all the time. But the allegations against KR are "unproven" allegations. The allegations against her never went anywhere? If her husband was aware of them, which he would of been i imagine, what did he do about it? Has anyone ever asked AR on FB why he was kicked out of his families's home a few times? Wonder why that was? And i bet he would skew that information in his own favor as well. It's always someone else's fault and never his own. Poor AR always the perpetual victim. What has he done to improve his life i wonder? He needs to stop playing the blame game IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni