Trial Thread: May 14, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember, I have no idea, I guess, I was really stressed, I was trying to find a lost baby.

Rinse and repeat.

LOL they can't put the "baby's face" out there because he's missing. THEY NEED LOGAN'S CRIMINAL HISTORY TO DO THAT.

Did I hear that right?

Smack, smack, smack -- right through the computer screen.

I don't believe for a second that she never watched her performances on NG. Here come the transcripts! I'm surprised that Tammi hasn't said, "may I read that? I don't remember saying that, but if I did, I meant....."

Is that an NG entertainment show transcript? Did they show videos of the NG show?

she acts like this is all new and never seen before? hopefully the jury can see this

Love the fact this prosecutor is so calm and collected, putting Tammi in her place and not her get away with the bs Tammi is trying to sell.

This is a good prosecutor. These kinds of witnesses are very hard to deal with, but she's keeping her cool and redirecting well. And I know she wants to run over there and slap TS!

take that transcript away from her so she sits back up!

LOL they can't put the "baby's face" out there because he's missing. THEY NEED LOGAN'S CRIMINAL HISTORY TO DO THAT.

Did I hear that right?

Smack, smack, smack -- right through the computer screen.

I know, right! This SA has more restraint than I could ever muster. I'm hoping before this is over the SA just shreds her. She needs to be called what she is, a freakin' liar!

This is a good prosecutor. These kinds of witnesses are very hard to deal with, but she's keeping her cool and redirecting well. And I know she wants to run over there and slap TS!

Maybe TPS will "slap herself" when she starts shaking no.... KWIM? :floorlaugh:

so read what you said on a court transcript and you can still forget that you ever said it? what?
Have to give pros kudos today, actually telling TS to answer yes or no

WOWZA.... I tell you, I am blessed with a nicely sized boobage set and can't really hide it unless I go turtleneck; but W.T.F.

I thought about that compare her to the prosecutor who is flat chested and that may just be the case, she has them fake ones LOL but whatever, i would have told her to go get those panels they sell on TV w/ lace and cover them, this is not a bar its the courthouse LOL

I can imagine the judge, who's sitting higher than TPS, must be thinking "lawdy".... LOL

I think she actually is surprised at what she said because she has convinced herself of her version of events, and she lied so much she really has no idea what she said. Wow

Running on no sleep and anxiety. Same song and dance that Cindy Anthony repeated over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rebecca.ingram1214@gmail.