GUILTY MO - Britny Haarup, 19, & Ashley Key, 22, Edgerton, 13 July 2012

The be safe and stay strong comment had me wondering that too? Is this what the Father was referring to as a "rough year"?

What made me think jail was the phrase, "when I think of how long I'll be away for." dunno why, but jail was my first thought when I read that.

So it doesn't really sound like there was an angry guy in Ashley's life ... yet. That leaves the father of the 6 month old. We haven't seen photos of the mothers of the two moms or MM.

With both the girls being taken, and the blood found at the scene. I'm thinking one of them was assaulted in the home, but both were taken so there was no witness' to the crime.

The truck was found how far away from the home? That discovery has me puzzled, this was in broad daylight. How did someone get them out of the home without someone seeing or hearing something? Is the home really rural, meaning are the lots on acreage?

Last seen by? The finance when he left for work Friday morning? What time did he leave? Was Britny driving/borrowing the FIL's truck?

Could the one sister have harmed the other? And then taken her in the truck to leave her body somewhere? All very strange...

With both the girls being taken, and the blood found at the scene. I'm thinking one of them was assaulted in the home, but both were taken so there was no witness' to the crime.

The truck was found how far away from the home? That discovery has me puzzled, this was in broad daylight. How did someone get them out of the home without someone seeing or hearing something? Is the home really rural, meaning are the lots on acreage?

Last seen by? The finance when he left for work Friday morning? What time did he leave? Was Britny driving/borrowing the FIL's truck?

I read 5.5 miles, but I haven't looked at maps. The blood was on the duvet on the couch ... would the sister have been sleeping on the couch?

This happened before 9:30 in the morning ... were the keys to the truck found with the truck? When did the boyfriend go to work? What was he doing that morning?

I have the same questions.

Could the one sister have harmed the other? And then taken her in the truck to leave her body somewhere? All very strange...

Could be Clu.

*Rumor Alert*
Someone who knows the family posted that a gun(s) is missing from the home. I have no clue if that is true.

IIRC, the truck was found only 5 miles away from the home. And I recall reading in an article that a family member went through 4 tanks of gas searching for the girls. 4 tanks of gas used by one person and no one happened upon a truck only 5 miles away?!

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/07/14/3705090/searchers-find-missing-womens.html

If something like Clu suggested had occurred, my guess would be Ashley assaulted Britny. Everyone is saying she would never leave her children in the home unattended.

Off to bed, hoping there is good news tomorrow. I want both of these Mom's to be safe and sound for their children's sake.

If something like Clu suggested had occurred, my guess would be Ashley assaulted Britny. Everyone is saying she would never leave her children in the home unattended.

I was thinking that they were both victims of a third party.

Was the truck found near Reed Cemetery?

It just sounds like the sister who just returned may have been very troubled. I wonder if drugs are a factor here.

Some random thoughts.
I wonder if the women are half sisters, hence the different last names?
The comments from the first article posted seem to have disappeared, but there is a different father for BH's oldest child, and he made sure that fact was known in the comments It seemed to cause a problem with other family members that he did so, and apparently there was some FB unfriending over it.
One way to abduct 2 women at once would be by gun, and according to some rumours, there is a gun or guns missing from the home.
It sounds like the home belongs to the fiancée.
The person on FBwho claims she saw two women said they were carrying purses. She said she found it odd they would be out walking with purses- but according to all the reports, both women's purses were left behind. IMO, it was not the two young women.
Looking at AK FB page, there are some connections there that I think would be concerning. Just moo. I am assuming as the guest, it was likely she who was sleeping on the couch and so I am going with the assumption that it was her blood that was found. Again, just my opinion.
Hoping that these two young mothers come home to their children soon.
I hope I have not crossed any lines.
Probably not related, but as if the story is not chilling enough, I found it odd that BH had her baby on Friday the 13th and then disappeared 6 months later on Friday the 13th

I have been doing some digging. It appears to me that the two girls may be half-sisters. I believe their mother's name was Key before it was Haarup.

I also found the father of Ashley's little girl. His initials are TB. He lives in the area. He has a girlfriend. It's not Ashley Key. As of 2009, he did not have custody. He may or may not have custody now. I do not think Ashley has been romantically involved with this TB for some time. Therefore, any rough relationship that just ended would have involved a different man.

Did anyone else find this stuff?

I have been doing some digging. It appears to me that the two girls may be half-sisters. I believe their mother's name was Key before it was Haarup.

I also found the father of Ashley's little girl. His initials are TB. He lives in the area. He has a girlfriend. It's not Ashley Key. As of 2009, he did not have custody. He may or may not have custody now. I do not think Ashley has been romantically involved with this TB for some time. Therefore, any rough relationship that just ended would have involved a different man.

Did anyone else find this stuff?

I found the same information that you did when I was digging around last night. I wasn't able to figure out who currently has custody of Ahsley's little girl.

As for Britny, I didn't come across anything that made me think there were issues going on in her life. She doesn't really seem to have hung around with a rough crowd and it didn't look like anything bad was happening from a relationship standpoint.

In one of the news videos, it was stated that there were guns missing from the house. I had seen the rumors about one gun missing, but the video specifically refers to more than one missing. Perhaps more than one person was involved in this? Maybe this was a home invasion that went bad?

Some random thoughts.
I wonder if the women are half sisters, hence the different last names?
The comments from the first article posted seem to have disappeared, but there is a different father for BH's oldest child, and he made sure that fact was known in the comments It seemed to cause a problem with other family members that he did so, and apparently there was some FB unfriending over it.

Thanks for the information. The comments were gone when I saw the story.

HLN just showed this--I think it was a vigil.

It's just baffling.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back