Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job marelleno!!!! Soooooo impressed!

I have to say there must have been a bit of divine intervention from sweet Caylee to have Kathy B show up at JUST the right time.

I think Caylee's clothes were stashed there.... thus the "they haven't even found her clothes yet" statement.

How KC knew about his house and that it was abandoned is beyond me! Then again, she did say she was talking to realtors!

Good job marelleno!!!! Soooooo impressed!

I have to say there must have been a bit of divine intervention from sweet Caylee to have Kathy B show up at JUST the right time.

I think Caylee's clothes were stashed there.... thus the "they haven't even found her clothes yet" statement.

How KC knew about his house and that it was abandoned is beyond me! Then again, she did say she was talking to realtors!

Now this makes me wonder if she may have killed her here...as opposed to her own house?

I just realized that in one of my videos you can hear the neighbor ask KB if she was planning to buy the house! Too funny!

I am with you on theory here - she would indeed ping off same towers and not far from Lee's either. Some things here are really making sense to me now. ?'s I have been going over and over for months in my mind.

I only hope LE follows thru here and gets evidence from inside this house if any of this is just more than a theory.

Good point....hmmmmm and just how close to Lee's house is this house??????
Could he have possibly known the name of the people that lived there??
And that they had left the house abandoned and went back to PR????
Too many little connections........hmmmmm.
After all KC came up with her story while alone in a room with LEE!!!!!!

All right, boys and girls...the videos have been uploaded to my PB account. They are short and sweet, mostly just clips of the house and yard. The longest one is the drive from the A house to the memorial site.

Limited audio...I tried to be as quiet as possible since KB was filming at the same time.

http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b100/marellano/Caylee/?albumview=link

There are still black trash bags there, shown clearly in your video:
http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b100/marellano/Caylee/?action=view&current=house_right.flv

KathiB must not have seen/remembered them, as Nancy Grace asked her tonight on the show.

There are still black trash bags there, shown clearly in your video:
http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b100/marellano/Caylee/?action=view&current=house_right.flv

KathiB must not have seen/remembered them, as Nancy Grace asked her tonight on the show.

That's interesting. I still haven't watched NG so I didn't know she said that. Although, if I remember correctly, I was the only one who looked over on the right side of the house (which is where those bags are). I don't think KB looked over there much.

That's interesting. I still haven't watched NG so I didn't know she said that. Although, if I remember correctly, I was the only one who looked over on the right side of the house (which is where those bags are). I don't think KB looked over there much.

I noticed it right off the bat in your pics and wondered if they were the slashed bags that he was looking into ??

All right, boys and girls...the videos have been uploaded to my PB account. They are short and sweet, mostly just clips of the house and yard. The longest one is the drive from the A house to the memorial site.

Limited audio...I tried to be as quiet as possible since KB was filming at the same time.

http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b100/marellano/Caylee/?albumview=link

This is so much better than the video the pis took. Thanks for sharing. You could have put yourself in danger good thing you took K and the crew along with you.
You've earned a WS badge for bravery!

I was thinking the very same thing!!! Yours is much nicer to look at. Thanks again!

I wish the clips were longer but I was taking still photos and videotaping at the same time. I was also in flip-flops climbing through who-knows-what and trying not to think about snakes. Plus I was trying to be respectful of KB and her cameraman.

I was thinking the very same thing!!! Yours is much nicer to look at. Thanks again!

What a great day! Thanks to marellano, I feel as if somehow, we all got to share in doing something other than swallowing the nonsense and sitting back and watching. Everyone who worked on this, googled, live searched, real searched, I salute you!

I wish the clips were longer but I was taking still photos and videotaping at the same time. I was also in flip-flops climbing through who-knows-what and trying not to think about snakes. Plus I was trying to be respectful of KB and her cameraman.
Any plans of going back?

Great work Marellano again. I see your picture of the street sign/warning sign along with the bags on the one side of the house. Did you see any blocks? I saw pieces of wood in the PI's tape near a sign like that and he moved them (2x4's I think) then he started digging. I will watch your video again. It looked like a flowerbed originally had been there where DC was digging with the small garden tool. I don't see the area he might have been digging. What am I missing? I believe you and this house, just trying to figure out what is missing. Was it the PI's changing the site (staging) or LE taking evidence from there?

I did see briefly the fence pickets on the ground. I will watch both videos again.

Any plans of going back?

I was thinking about going tomorrow. I want to see if LE gets involved, though. Or other news stations. I definitely don't want to be on tv or associated with this case at all. Next thing you know I will have lived in the house, my real name being Michelle Fernandez-Gonzales, and I will have had a sordid affair with a meter reader.

anyone else think MAYBE Anthonys/PI were going to PUT caylee's remains at this house IF he had actually found them in the woods?

I think that's a real possibility...but I think they found them, or at least DC found them, and perhaps they were waiting for the right time to move them?

Wow. The newsvan pulled up behind you. If that isn't divine intervention I don't know what is. Good job.:)

Great work Marellano again. I see your picture of the street sign/warning sign along with the bags on the one side of the house. Did you see any blocks? I saw pieces of wood in the PI's tape near a sign like that and he moved them (2x4's I think) then he started digging. I will watch your video again. It looked like a flowerbed originally had been there where DC was digging with the small garden tool. I don't see the area he might have been digging. What am I missing? I believe you and this house, just trying to figure out what is missing. Was it the PI's changing the site (staging) or LE taking evidence from there?

I did see briefly the fence pickets on the ground. I will watch both videos again.

not to answer for mlle, but watching her video i did see concrete blocks by the green garbage can iirc... if my eyes did not deceive me.

How did DC determine this was the abandoned house that the physic was talking about. On NG she said she told him go out the front door of the A's and turn right and go to the abandoned house. Do you think he google earth'd it and found it like you all did? Did he have enough time? How did he know to call Hoover the day before he even got the call. Maybe he is a physic too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mydermarie26