Details Emerge: Casey/Cindy Fight - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not referring to what CA said to KC outside of earshot of AL and the other guy who was there. Why didn't she start drilling them all about Caylee?
"Do you know Caylee, is she here, when did you last see her, has she been here, KC's been here a month and we haven't seen Caylee for a month, how is KC getting around, her car has been in the tow lot for over 2 weeks. What is going on here?"

I know I am getting in on the conversation late. But I believe Cindy and George had already had bad feelings about the people Casey was hanging out with. So I doubt she would bust up in a house where she didn't know the people and didn't know how they might react to the questions you put forth.

Exactly, George's account does nothing to help Casey which is why I see no reason to doubt it. If he was attempting to cover for her, he blew it big time.

In saying that the last time he saw Caylee she left the home with KC, George removed the family home as a possible scene of the homicide. If LE believed Caylee was not killed at home, they would not bother to search the home very thoroughly and thus find things that might implicate Casey.

In saying that the last time he saw Caylee she left the home with KC, George removed the family home as a possible scene of the homicide. If LE believed Caylee was not killed at home, they would not bother to search the home very thoroughly and thus find things that might implicate Casey.

:clap: Excellent observation, Kushka.

This is an interesting angle that I hadn't considered before! Hmm... :detective:

From the cell pings it appears that Casey returned to the Anthony home later in the afternoon, after George left for work.

This thread was pulled some time ago for personal attacks. I have cleaned up most everything at that end and I am putting it out for reference only. It is too long to reopen, but some of you are looking for info on this thread. Feel free to start part 2 IF you have more discussion. Otherwise it is here for those of you that want to refer to it.

Bumping "Fight" Part I for reference

Continues here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83435"]Fight - Part 2 here[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire