2011.05.28 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Baez made that snarky remark to TL about "why didn't she just kill her parents..." Anyone have the transcripts?

At any rate, she tried to destroy them (break their hearts) when she first took Caylee away, then when she told lie agter lie about what happened to Caylee, she tortured the entire family, community, etc for nearly three years with her lies as to what happened to Caylee. When everyone survived, even George after his suicide attempt, then she halted all communication with all of them. Now, she says it was all lies, Caylee was dead from the day they last saw her and to add the nail to the family coffin, brother included, she will say they molested her. The only evil lie she hasn't perpetrated on this family is to accuse her own Grandparents of similar abuse. But we all know she had no regard for them either as she stole $$$ from grandma's account, too.

This is the first time that I have felt true empathy for the Anthony family. They all lived in their own worlds and tried to project the perfect family image to the world. And, that reminds me, Cindy didn't even want to admit to herself that Casey wasn't just pudgy she was nearly SEVEN MONTHS PREGNANT when she came to work and told her mother AT WORK. Guess old Casey had thought that the Jessie G card was gonna pan out and she would be free and live off of him...maybe there was a cinch in the armor of that relationship as Casey grew bigger with the baby and now she had to get old Mom & Dad to foot the bill for this plan gone awry. Even Jessie G thought, for a time, that Caylee was his baby.

When Jessie lost his job as LE maybe Casey had to set her sights on the COLLEGE BOYS. HEll, even Cindy mentioned that guy Jeff? from Universal and that he was financially set and that Casey thought he might make a good like partner.........emphasis on security & money!

It's obvious that all of the Anthonys have issues but Casey's behaviors epitomize the worst of the worst of all them combined and magnified.

No, It was the judge, he said it while the jury was out. he said the next thought he would have...after going with the prosecution's ine of questioning would be " Why didn't she just kill her family" ( not verbatim) but that was it.

If you think about it, Cindy is probably really mad at Casey for making Cindy look like a crazy woman these past few years defending her. All the elaborate tales, the behavior, the lashing out at everyone that tried to help them. Cindy did this because she could not believe that Casey actually murdered Caylee, but Cindy knew that Casey would not cover up an accident and I believe she still knows that it was not an accident. So she allowed herself to become another one of Casey's victims in order to protect herself from the truth. It was easier for her to believe that someone else was responsible then the daughter she gave birth to and raised.

When Cindy was brought into JB's office 6 weeks ago and it was admitted that Caylee died of an accident, it made Cindy mad. How could Casey take it this far and not just admit an accident. Everything they had been through these past few years could have been avoided.

I do not think they knew that Casey was going to accuse George and Lee of sexual abuse or that George had covered up the accident and then framed Casey, or that Cindy was the one who left the ladder down, until the State brought them in and showed them the psychologist reports.

I think had George and Cindy been told it was simply an accident, they would have still lied for Casey, but that ended when Casey crossed the line with them and started blaming them for it all.

Cindy will now never be able to make money off her foundation because Caylee was never missing. She completely ruined her reputation and the world was turned against her... and all for Casey's lies.

Mr. Baez best pray kept his office door open and somebody present at all times back when Casey spent much time at his office in her scant clothing.

Both GA and CA have come across as loving grieving grandparents who went above and beyond for their Caylee. ICA comes across as one big spoiled brat. Don't think the jury doesn't notice the total lack of compassion or love for her parents, I have great faith all is good for Team Caylee.

That is one match I am looking forward to seeing...I guess I am a baaad person...but JB just gets under my skin and I wanna smack him.

If that makes one a bad person then slide over sister, I'm one too.

Baez will be next on her hit list after she is sentenced. And she will go after him HARD. It will be dirty and delightful to watch!

I think Jose knows exactly what Casey is capable of and that is why she is the one running her defense. I can not believe that Jose would think it was a good idea to completely alienate the only two people on this planet that were willing to lie for Casey. This defense has Casey written all over it.

I personally think JB is scared of Casey and he should be. He better hope he makes lots and lots of money off this case because I give her less than a week before the sexual assault allegations come out (once she is convicted of course).

I recall LP stating that the DT was going to say "accident" and that is was George's fault because he was supposed to be watching Caylee (according to casey).

.....pretty darn close

ICA had the opportunity with Yuri to tell him the truth. He more than once attempted to get her to understand the seriousness of the moment. Yet she stuck with the one she told and then told yet another version after Sawgrass was disproved, the Blanchard Park kidnapping version. Now this one.

Yes! Chiquita has done an awesome job recapping! I am stuck away from the comp, bored out of my mind and itching to know what is going on. I appreciate it soooo much.

You rock :)

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

If you think about it, Cindy is probably really mad at Casey for making Cindy look like a crazy woman these past few years defending her. All the elaborate tales, the behavior, the lashing out at everyone that tried to help them. Cindy did this because she could not believe that Casey actually murdered Caylee, but Cindy knew that Casey would not cover up an accident and I believe she still knows that it was not an accident. So she allowed herself to become another one of Casey's victims in order to protect herself from the truth. It was easier for her to believe that someone else was responsible then the daughter she gave birth to and raised.

When Cindy was brought into JB's office 6 weeks ago and it was admitted that Caylee died of an accident, it made Cindy mad. How could Casey take it this far and not just admit an accident. Everything they had been through these past few years could have been avoided.

I do not think they knew that Casey was going to accuse George and Lee of sexual abuse or that George had covered up the accident and then framed Casey, or that Cindy was the one who left the ladder down, until the State brought them in and showed them the psychologist reports.

I think had George and Cindy been told it was simply an accident, they would have still lied for Casey, but that ended when Casey crossed the line with them and started blaming them for it all.

Cindy will now never be able to make money off her foundation because Caylee was never missing. She completely ruined her reputation and the world was turned against her... and all for Casey's lies.

I agree, the A s may have just gone along with it if DT had simply stuck with the accidental drowning sans the abuse and coverup by GA embellishment. But on the day of that meeting, it became clear just how far their daughter would go. Pop went the bubble of denial. It became clear just how very sick their daughter was.

Right, Jeff did not have a son named Zachary that was around Caylee's age. All a big story. mo

eta: Hi, Em!! :wave:

In reality, ICA's "friend" Jeffrey Hopkins did not exist either.

There was no gf who watched his nonexistent son, no former relationship with this person, no Tiffany ring given to her from "Jeffrey", no trip to Tampa, no trust fund, no Juliet, no Annabelle, no Zanny, no Zanny's brother, sister, roommates, sick mother, no suite at the Hard Rock...none of the story CA told today was reality based. Lies, all lies. Mind boggling.

Oh, Amy was in a car accident - but she was not hospitalized with a possible brain bleed or a concussion.

when was it that CA spoke of the side gate open and the pool ladder on? Was this in a depo, or not? anyone recall

My experiance with a P liar was this.....when the same lie was repeated over and over ad nauseum I looked up in the sky and said to myself "Um it does look a little green"

For the first time since the 911 call, I empathised with Cindy today. She wanted to do right by Caylee, and she did, but what seemed clear to me is that she also wanted to help her daughter. She still wanted to, even after she accepted the truth. I can certainly understand not wanting to help sink the needle in. Baez's defense strategy made helping KC impossible. Cindy looked torn apart on the stand today, and I couldn't help by cry for her.

One question...After all HELL broke loose and KC left Tony's apartment Tony L asked KC how long she had known the Nanny and he stated KC told him the Nanny used to take care of her friend, Jeff's (I think thats his name) child.. Hasn't it been proven her friend Jeff didn't even have a child...

Isn't Jeff Hopkins someone who used to work at Universal but not at the same time as ICA. From my unstanding Jeff Hopkins is one of her imaginary friends, taken from this guys' name.

In reality, ICA's "friend" Jeffrey Hopkins did not exist either.

There was no gf who watched his nonexistent son, no former relationship with this person, no Tiffany ring given to her from "Jeffrey", no trip to Tampa, no trust fund, no Juliet, no Annabelle, no Zanny, no Zanny's brother, sister, roommates, sick mother, no suite at the Hard Rock...none of the story CA told today was reality based. Lies, all lies. Mind boggling.

Oh, Amy was in a car accident - but she was not hospitalized with a possible brain bleed or a concussion.
IIRC, he exists, but doesn't have a son

course I don't know what the dt team knew about what CA testimony was going to be. They should have known.

Also don't know if they told ICA. But it looks like they did not and it was a complete surprise.

But if any of them had been paying attention, they could have seen CA pause next to LDB when she walked into court and ask her a question in a very proper and comfortable manner.

dead give away that ICA's boat had sprung a gigantic leak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong