GUILTY TX - Kilgore, 'Lavender Doe' WhtFem 483UFTX, 17-25, in woods, burned, Oct'06 - Dana Dodd

jodierenee

websleuth addict
Reaction score
This is one that should be easily solvable with a little sleuthing.

I emailed Tricia asking her if we could get a sub forum specifically for Unidentified people, but I haven't heard anything yet.

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/mpch/UnidentifiedDetails.asp?id=U0611002

<modsnip>

Agency: Gregg County Sheriff's Office
Date Found: 10/29/2006
Estimated Date of Death: 10-29-2006
Cause of Death: Unknown
Race: White
Sex: Female
Height: 5' 3 " - 5' 5 "
Weight: 100 lbs. - 120 lbs.
Eye Color: Unknown
Hair Color: Blonde
State Found: Texas
Country Found: USA
Clothing: "One Tuff Babe" brand name jeans (size 7/8), a mauve colored shirt, possibly a sweatshirt.
Miscellaneous: The victim may have had blonde hair with red highlights or red hair with blonde highlights. The deceased was found in a wooded lease area near Kilgore, Texas. Positive identification of this deceased person can only be made through DNA or dental comparison.

Thank you for starting this thread, and I hope that Tricia will let us start an, "Unidentified Victim's" forum, too. Sable posted this Princess Doe as a possible match for Roxanne Paltauf, and I just posted today that the dentals do not match. However, I spoke with the Kilgore LE a couple of weeks ago. Her dentals have been evaluated forensically, and they know that she died on or about 10/29/06. A friend of mine, rich, and I are now wondering who this dear young girl was, although we are still trying diligently as ever to find Roxy.

Lion

hotcase539(a).jpg
hotcase539(b).jpg
NCMC1052249c1.jpg

wow, dang'd if it doesn't look like a match..u guys are good! Ok, who's finding out if this is her? thx

And this girl has been missing since June 2006.
So she has been living somewhere since then probably in Texas with the guy she ran away with maybe....just thinking out loud.

I lurk all the time, missing people and unsolved murders have always intrigued me since a family member died mysteriously several years ago.

Just wanted to say hi, I will be posting more now,
AND
that looks like a very good match to me, I think it is wonderful how the people here are so caring and involved in finding truth!
Please to everyone diligently searching don't give up! You guys are great!
April

I lurk all the time, missing people and unsolved murders have always intrigued me since a family member died mysteriously several years ago.

AND
that looks like a very good match to me, I think it is wonderful how the people here are so caring and involved in finding truth!
April

Aprilvic, welcome! please join us in the searches! More heads, more found!

Has anyone found out anymore details on this poor girl? Like any chipped or missing teeth? Any previous fractures? Was she killed before being burned, or was she burned alive?

I also wanted to post this link. The girl's name is Jacqelyn Mohan. She's missing from Utah, but the poster I linked to says she could have traveled to Alvin TX.
http://www.texasequusearch.org/missing_persons/JacquelynMohanPoster.pdf

Because the body was burned, it's possible the height could be slightly off and the hair color could just be a guess. Although this says she has 'brown hair,' imho, her picture looks more blondish to me.

A few days before this body was found was when Alexis' boyfriend called his friend in Houston. The couple was in Dallas. Kilgore is between Dallas and Houston.

FWIW
fran

PS..Wonder if they hitched a ride with the wrong person? Sounds like the friend did NOT pick them up in Dallas. Maybe her bf is a John Doe or not found?fran

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...USOK&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

ALEXIS DIANA DIANA HORTON
Case Type: Endangered Runaway
DOB: Dec 18, 1990 Sex: Female
Missing Date: Oct 22, 2006 Race: White
Age Now: 16 Height: 5'8" (173 cm)
Missing City: JONES Weight: 120 lbs (54 kg)
Missing State : OK Hair Color: Brown
Missing Country: United States Eye Color: Hazel

Case Number: USOKAR06-10844
Circumstances: Alexis lost both her mother and father in a vehicle accident earlier this year (2006) Alexis is believed to be traveling in the company of her 16 year old boyfriend - Troy Alan PURSER. On October 25, 2006 Troy called a friend in Houston, TX and asked if he would come to Dallas and pick him and Alexis up and take them to Houston. Both Alexis and Troy have lived in the Houston, Texas area in the past.

Here's another one out of Colorado that could possibly have been headed to Texas.

FWIW
fran

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

MELISSA SUZANNE MARLER-HALL
DOB: Oct 24, 1988 Sex: Female
Missing Date: Aug 24, 2006 Race: White
Age Now: 18 Height: 5'4" (163 cm)
Missing City: SOUTH FORK Weight: 120 lbs (54 kg)
Missing State : CO Hair Color: Blonde
Missing Country: United States Eye Color: Blue

Case Number: NCMC1052489
Circumstances: Melissa was last seen on August 24, 2006. She may be in the company of an adult male. They may still be in the local area, or they may have traveled to Galveston, Texas. Melissa's ears are pierced and she has a mark above the left side of her upper lip. Her nicknames are Liss and Mel.

Welcome Aprilvic:).

Lion

AND
April

Fran, a couple of good possible matches. When I spoke with the dispatcher at Kilgore LE a couple of weeks ago, she had no idea and had never heard of the Doe Network. Has anyone submitted either of the two possible matches, yet? Is this something we can do?

Off topic: Rich, please check your PM's.

Lion

Because the body was burned, it's possible the height could be slightly off and the hair color could just be a guess. Although this says she has 'brown hair,' imho, her picture looks more blondish to me.

A few days before this body was found was when Alexis' boyfriend called his friend in Houston. The couple was in Dallas. Kilgore is between Dallas and Houston.

FWIW
fran

PS..Wonder if they hitched a ride with the wrong person? Sounds like the friend did NOT pick them up in Dallas. Maybe her bf is a John Doe or not found?fran

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...USOK&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

ALEXIS DIANA DIANA HORTON
DOB: Dec 18, 1990 Sex: Female
Missing Date: Oct 22, 2006 Race: White
Age Now: 16 Height: 5'8" (173 cm)
Missing City: JONES Weight: 120 lbs (54 kg)
Missing State : OK Hair Color: Brown
Missing Country: United States Eye Color: Hazel

Case Number: USOKAR06-10844
Circumstances: Alexis lost both her mother and father in a vehicle accident earlier this year (2006) Alexis is believed to be traveling in the company of her 16 year old boyfriend - Troy Alan PURSER. On October 25, 2006 Troy called a friend in Houston, TX and asked if he would come to Dallas and pick him and Alexis up and take them to Houston. Both Alexis and Troy have lived in the Houston, Texas area in the past.

Not sure if this will help any of you fellow sleuthers, but i'm about 99&#37; positive I found Alexis on MySpace. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=77116016

ETA- http://www.myspace.com/troypurser This could be Alexis's boyfriend's MySpace. It's currently set to private and I'm hoping he will add me so I can look at the rest of his profile.

Not sure if this will help any of you fellow sleuthers, but i'm about 99&#37; positive I found Alexis on MySpace. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=77116016

Hi Sable:
That does appear to be her. It looks like she hasn't logged on since she lost her mom and dad earlier in the year of 2006. How sad is that?........Moore and Jones are about 1/2 hour apart, suburbs or part of Oklahoma City. She was probably staying with relatives.

fran

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=164573762

This is another Troy Purser myspace account I found. He set his status to single, which really makes me wonder.

ETA - I just noticed something about the first MySpace for Troy that I posted...

Here For: Dating, Friends

Hi Sable:
In your first post, I didn't notice the 'troy' myspace. Both of the ones you found could be him. the first one is scary, imo. IF that's Alexis' Troy, he doesn't seem like he's all that nice. Kind of a hard *advertiser censored** if you know what I mean. I don't like his quote. JMO, of course.

IF that is Alexis' Troy, could she be with him? or could she have made him mad on their way to Houston? IMO, IF she's with him, she needs to call home and let them know she's ok.

fran

PS.........and no, I haven't contacted any LE about the two possibilities I posted. I've contacted these places before and they usually just ignore you. fran

Fran & Sable - in Alexis' myspace, her last post was in 2006, but in the first Troy's - he posted today! I haven't looked at the second troy link yet.

The second Troy link's last log in was 3/3/07. No picture on that one. Is there a picture of Alexis's boyfriend anywhere? I wonder if LE has one?

Lionrun, Fran and Sable - I don't mean to interfere, but I think the possible matches should be reported to LE. The first match is an incredible likeness. I know I have read other entries where this information has been submitted, but I can't remember by whom. However, I would be willing to submit the information, if you would rather not. I don't want to step on any toes........

Salem

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Lee
Back