2010.12.21 Stream of Motions - General Discussion

Ya know...these motions did make me happy. The defense has no other choice than to go this route. Death is different...and they got nothing. No truth to be revealed when all is said and done. Casey really did murder Caylee.

Yes, me too. I am just finally starting to go through everything that's been said, and the few motions we have posted, plus checking the various media outlets to see who did the pickup from the clerks office - hope they show up soon!

But it is fun and exciting to be finally getting "on" with this after two years of waiting - no doubt. I mean no respect to Caylee, but it will be "fun" to watch from here on in, because this isn't exactly the "Clash of the Titans"!

This is what has been filed since Judge Perry was on vacation, this is what he is coming back to!

12/28/2010 Justice Administrative Commission's Response Notice of Filing

12/28/2010 Motion to Preclude Phantom " Heart Sticker" Evidence

12/28/2010 Memorandum of Law in Support of Motion to Preclude Phantom "Heart Sticker" Evidence

12/29/2010 Motion to Exclude Unreliable Evidence

12/29/2010 Memorandum of Law in Support of Motion in Limine to Suppress Video Footage

12/29/2010 Motion In Limine to Suppress Video Footage

12/30/2010 Defendant's Second Penalty Phase Discovery Response

12/30/2010 Motion for Application for Subpoena Duces Tecum

12/30/2010 Motion In Limine State of Florida

12/30/2010 Motion to Exclude Unreliable Evidence Pursuant to FRYE, Or in the Alternative, Motion in Limine to Exclude (Chloroform)

12/30/2010 Motion In Limine to Prohibit the Use, in any Fashion, of a Posting on the Internet Myspace References Attributable to Cindy Anthony, The Mother of the Defendant

12/30/2010 Motion In Limine to Prohibit the use, in any Fashion, of Internet Myspace References Attributable to the Defendant as "Diary of Days"

12/30/2010 Motion In Limine Preclude the use in any Fashion Whatsoever of a Certain "Jib Jab" Cartoon

12/30/2010 Motion to Restrict in Court Photography/Videoing

12/30/2010 Notice of Hearing

12/30/2010 Motion to Exclude Unreliable Evidence

12/30/2010 Motion to Suppress Statements Made to George, Cindy Lee Anthony, Maya Derkovic, Robyn Adams, and Sylvia Hernandez

12/30/2010 Defendant's Motion in Limine to Exclude all Evidence Relating to Canine Searches and Alerts

12/30/2010 Motion and Memorandum of Law in Support of Defendant's Motion to Exclude Irrelevant Evidence of Stain in Trunk of Car

12/30/2010 Memorandum of Law in Support of Defendant's Motion to Exclude Irreelevant Evidence of Tattoo

12/30/2010 Defense Motion to Exclude Irrelevant Evidence of Tattoo

12/30/2010 Motion to Exclude Unreliable Evidence

Are you kidding me? Did they forget he's not ON this case anymore? Hello, Baez, remember getting Stickland OFF of the case? OMG that is the FUNNIEST thing ever!!!!!

They must have had these motions ready since before he left the case. WOW Baez!!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I wondering if this was some strategy, preparing them all along, stockpiling with the intention of overload like this...hoping that the SA would work on some less intently then others. Its something I think he'd do.

LOL you make me laugh!:crazy:

I hope that's a good thing - and it gets worse as we get closer to hearings or the big stuff - sigh -and must drive some of the posters nuts. But we have a whole new batch of icons to play with, and some of the time those silly things say what's up with me a lot faster than I can with words.

And wait until Jolynna starts up - she can leave me in the dust any day - lots of fun.

Your not alone ... what on earth it has to do with anything is beyond me
I'm pretty sure I haven't seen it listed in discovery either ... so maybe it's just Jose who's panties are in a twist over it (meaning it probably has nothing to do with KC and more with the way HE was depicted) ...
I'm reminded of the stink he made over his myspace photo that showed up on ************'s site (after being photoshopped) ... his priorities are sure screwed up ... :boohoo:

I think Jothay ith being qwite thenthetive about hith appearanth in the video.

I cannot imagine a single point - legal or illegal - that this video would support.

In. Con. Se. Quen. Tial.

I hope that's a good thing - and it gets worse as we get closer to hearings or the big stuff - sigh -and must drive some of the posters nuts. But we have a whole new batch of icons to play with, and some of the time those silly things say what's up with me a lot faster than I can with words.

And wait until Jolynna starts up - she can leave me in the dust any day - lots of fun.

It is more than a good thing! I love your posts with the icons!

I think Jothay ith being qwite thenthetive about hith appearanth in the video.

I cannot imagine a single point - legal or illegal - that this video would support.

In. Con. Se. Quen. Tial.

:tears: :skip: :floorlaugh:

No mention of an amended defense witness list? IIRC, Dec 31 was the deadline for adding the TES searchers to their list.

bbm
In JB's world there shouldn't even be a trial!
This is very upsetting, how can he be brazen enough to even think so much crucial evidence can be excluded? Is this normal pretrial behavior?
Yes, I believe it is. The State will come in and argue the motions...perhaps the defense will get a glimpse of how the State will use the info at trial...but to be honest, the State has been very transparent in their dealings with the court. Short of being given a map, I don't see how the defense wouldn't know the direction the State is going. Has Baez been following along? They may want to recreate Casey...sanitize her...but they still can't get past the 31 days. I have to commend the State's conduct through all this. They have shown the utmost respect for Caylee.

It is more than a good thing! I love your posts with the icons!

Why thank you! :blowkiss:

But should you really be encouraging me???? :up:

I might be hearing from the other posters....er...um......:chillout:

Yes, I believe it is. The State will come in and argue the motions...perhaps the defense will get a glimpse of how the State will use the info at trial...but to be honest, the State has been very transparent in their dealings with the court. Short of being given a map, I don't see how the defense wouldn't know the direction the State is going. Has Baez been following along? They may want to recreate Casey...sanitize her...but they still can't get past the 31 days. I have to commend the State's conduct through all this. They have shown the utmost respect for Caylee.

You make some really good points along with the 31 days. I feel pretty good about adding the duct tape and the autopsy photographs...poor baby girl.

I'm not happy with Baez making the good folks at the clerk's office working past quitting time today. The time on one of the faxes makes me wonder if their fax machine could still be spitting out pages right now (and we'll see the entry of even more motions Monday following the holiday).
Fax...what fax...are the motions posted somewhere?

I wondering if this was some strategy, preparing them all along, stockpiling with the intention of overload like this...hoping that the SA would work on some less intently then others. Its something I think he'd do.

You mean like tripping the SAs up while they're trying to complete deposing the defense's expert witnesses ?
Not only did Jose not provide what was court ordered to pertaining to the experts, he's throwing all of these other motions out there at the eleventh hour ... just sayin

Of Baez faxing the Motions TO the clerk of the courts office - LOL!

Deep breath - you're gonna need that adrenaline when we finally get our mitts on all those motions.

I wish we had them all! Thankfully Muzikman got the 2 Motions filed yesterday, and WFTV also partially posted the motion to suppress the jail video that was filed late Wednesday, the clerk's timestamp is 6:24pm.

Everything we have has been posted in the List of Motions thread.

I'm with you Snaz (and 'Beach and denjet and everyone)--WTH were they thinking??? :giggle: It has to be ego. Baez didn't like the headshot they used of him. Can you imagine if the lawyers' revolving door hadn't turned so fast--the DT could well have ended up prepping a "Motion to Preclude a Certain Butt-Nekkid Lawyer's Joyous Beach Romp YouTube" from the proceedings!

Then again, the JibJab video was included in the Dec. 17 prosecution doc dump... As mentioned in this article... so maybe we should just be happy that AF--er, Baez--is finally being thorough!

JibJab guys, if you read here, please can we have one new KC vid per month from now til May? Pretty please? :silly:

Thanks for the info ... I stand corrected ... I don't know how I missed that one ! Perhaps Mr Ashton was getting trying to hit a nerve? ... if he was, I would say he succeeded ...

I hate Motion overload! I hope that Judge Perry is one step ahead of Baez's antics.

Of Baez faxing the Motions TO the clerk of the courts office - LOL!

Deep breath - you're gonna need that adrenaline when we finally get our mitts on all those motions.

It would be a real shame if the clerk's fax ran out of paper about, oh, say... 6:25 PM this afternoon.

Yeppers, a real shame.

:D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆