Theory: could this have been a defense plan?

I plainly remember the day George took the stand in one of the pretrial hearings and stated he would do anything for his daughter. That says it all to me.

~jmo~

Why, why, why did GA or CA NOT call LE when they picked up the car with the 'dead body smell"??? Most people would!! I know why they said they didn't, but what was the real reason?

The only answer would be that it had something to do with their knowledge or at least suspicions of what Casey had done. It's all about her, always been about her, so any question for which we can't find an answer = Casey.

You know what strikes me a little odd? I really felt horrible for George Anthony throughout this whole thing....personally I always felt Cindy was a snake. Anyway, that testimony George gave about "Casey was the last one I saw Caylee with and one plus one add up to two in my mind" Sounds fishy to me. I wonder if there was some sort of back-room dealing with the defense and the Anthony family. Perhaps I am not articulating this very well.....but isn't it odd that George and Cindy were on polar opposite sides yet seemed to support each other so much. If your Husband was basically serving your daughter up to the prosecution would you still sit next to him every day? Maybe, just maybe, George's whole role was to confuse the jury into not trusting him. It seems to have worked. Like I said, just an observation.

I am thinking the same thing after watching every minute of the trial and the coverage on HLN afterwards!

The only thing missing when the verdict was read was Cindy, George and Lee standing up holding hands and taking a bow as the lights dimmed.

I could see where this was headed when Jose made his opening statements. The plan was hatched starting with the jailhouse letters written by Casey accusing George and Lee of the molestation. I even think George's relation with River Cruz was part of the plan to get the "accident that snowballed out of control " statement out.

So Cindy, George and Lee take a bow your performance was great and the jury wrote you a great review. I would have to fault Lee for his "fake crying" and Cindy crying with her head down during the replay of the 911 call and then looking up to ask the Judge for a break, when she looked up she used her normal voice and forgot to use her "grieving grandmother" voice. George "washing" his hands of Casey also looked staged. So off to Hollywood for all of you and maybe the next play you are in will not result in setting someone free who has taken the life of another

BBM Yes! When the DT all stood together and were introduced, I felt as if I were at the end of show when the stars come out on stage and take their final bows. Isn't Jose (and / or his daughter) into legal media? I do think the third 911 call could've been staged. Cindy is a piece of work, and so convinced of her own superiority and everyone else's inferiority. IMO.

I have no doubt in my mind that everyone was involved in participating in the "script".

I totally agree. It has been documented that the FAMILY was trying to frame Jesse Grund for the murder of Caylee back in September 2008. If the family was suppossed to be looking for Zenida Gonzales and looking for a "alive" Caylee than why was the Family plotting a plan to frame Jesse. The plot they came up with was "jesse drowned caylee in the swimming pool and then threw her in the trunk as to "frame" Casey. Sound familar?? This was witnessed by Tracy the equesearch person in SEPTEMBER 2008!!!!! What is going on....they absolutley knew Caylee was dead or they woundn't be trying to frame him. I think they are all involved with either the death or cover up!!! How come the this never came out in the trial?? :banghead:

I plainly remember the day George took the stand in one of the pretrial hearings and stated he would do anything for his daughter. That says it all to me.

~jmo~

Yep....and IMO, he was forced to make good on that statement.
"George, you said you would do ANYTHING for your daughter. Here's your chance to prove it". MOO

OMG ... Thank You .I can't say that I am surprised . He is such a .......

unusual person? or a <modsnip>, perhaps? :floorlaugh: I was born and raised in the South (Louisiana) and Cheney Mason is definitely no "Southern Gentleman".. not by a long shot.

unusual person? or a <modsnip>, perhaps? :floorlaugh: I was born and raised in the South (Louisiana) and Cheney Mason is definitely no "Southern Gentleman".. not by a long shot.

I totally agree with you 100% .

How ironic is it that the Anthonys all advised Casey to find another attorney because they didn't like Jose Baez? They're probably eating those words now and can't thank the guy enough for getting the family out of this mess.

I'm beginning to doubt their 'disliking' him back then too. Cindy appeared to answer LDB more easily and comfortably during the trial. Under Jose's questioning, Cindy 'acted' uneasy and kept looking down, but it all seemed so rehearsed to me. Even the 'tension' between them didn't seem genuine. Didn't someone (I think it was Tracey?) talk about being at the Anthony's for dinner very early on and Jose was there? I don't believe there is, or ever was animosity between the A's and JB. Remember 'Rosebud?'

I totally agree. It has been documented that the FAMILY was trying to frame Jesse Grund for the murder of Caylee back in September 2008. If the family was suppossed to be looking for Zenida Gonzales and looking for a "alive" Caylee than why was the Family plotting a plan to frame Jesse. The plot they came up with was "jesse drowned caylee in the swimming pool and then threw her in the trunk as to "frame" Casey. Sound familar?? This was witnessed by Tracy the equesearch person in SEPTEMBER 2008!!!!! What is going on....they absolutley knew Caylee was dead or they woundn't be trying to frame him. I think they are all involved with either the death or cover up!!! How come the this never came out in the trial?? :banghead:

Why didn't Tracy get called by the state? If all of ICA's 'friends' could speak of her demeanor & their convos re: Caylee why couldn't she? She had so much to tell! It's :crazy: she never did.

I believe the cover up but not the death itself..And speaking of JG! he had said just weeks later on NG that he thought it was possible that Caylee drowned in the pool & if that happened ICA would've had a complete breakdown over it explaining those 31 days..This was before the As hatched their plan to "frame" him..He may have actually given them the idea without even realizing it..And the DT too! I bet he wishes now he never went there!

eta..why would the As be looking to "frame" anyone IF they believed the Zanny story?

I'm beginning to doubt their 'disliking' him back then too. Cindy appeared to answer LDB more easily and comfortably during the trial. Under Jose's questioning, Cindy 'acted' uneasy and kept looking down, but it all seemed so rehearsed to me. Even the 'tension' between them didn't seem genuine. Didn't someone (I think it was Tracey?) talk about being at the Anthony's for dinner very early on and Jose was there? I don't believe there is, or ever was animosity between the A's and JB. Remember 'Rosebud?'

Padilla reported (perhaps per Tracy) that Jose went to the Anthony's house with a DVD of the Aisenberg couple to show the Anthonys how not to act. That's when I think they started with the scripting. Wish I knew the date of that dinner visit.

Padilla reported (perhaps per Tracy) that Jose went to the Anthony's house with a DVD of the Aisenberg couple to show the Anthonys how not to act. That's when I think they started with the scripting. Wish I knew the date of that dinner visit.

Aisenberg couple? It had to be sometime within those '9' days that LP was there.

IMHO - it was all orchestrated by GA.
When people say he did it, she did it and there is nothing to tie anyone to the deed it is at best DOUBT.
That is what they wanted to set up from the very start.
That is why EX Murder Investigator Daddy came to the rescue. Who else could have given better advise, or support?
Why would the Anthony’s care about what they all say about GA? The bottom line was to get KC out.
MY VERY STRONG OPINION - NOT BUDGING - have been saying this for a long, long time.

Hmmmm have to think about this one. You may be right. George was very quiet in the beginning, strangely quiet as he stood beside Cindy who was yakking away during media interviews and news clips. I remember thinking, what's up with him? Another thing that has stayed with me is John Allen telling George early on "you're a man who knows a lot about a lot of things." I just wonder how much LE and FBI have figured out about this family.

IF GA truly has a gambling problem (and I do think that is true) that explains a lot to me. My sister was married to a crazy gambler and he could charm birds out of trees. Not necessarily saying GA is charming but there is something there I can't quite put my finger on.

Georges police interview...

Month of May:
I know Cindy watched Caylee nearly every day.
Fridays and Saturdays off-99% of the time we always had Caylee with us.
Some days my wife brought Caylee home from work-Casey would drop her off at Cindy's work because SHE had to go to work.
Generally he would be up about 7:30
Caylee and Casey would come out about 9 or 10.
I would be the one a lot of times giving the little girl her breakfast, taking her outside to play, walking to the mailbox.
We put the child locks on the door, but she could slide it open, but she never went past the screened back porch.
Casey staying out til midnight, one, sometimes two in the morning (staying late for event, staying to make deposit for work, etc)
This is getting so bizzarre this is just unbelievable (after being asked if he had a stroke on June 13th).
I've felt for two years that my daughter wasn't working, I've felt that.
His son was blown away by the activity on Caseys cell phone in the afternoon of the 16th.
Right after we called in about our granddaughter, two or three days later, Cindy says You know George I hope she didn't panic, do something, gate always locked. Wife called and asked about ladder on and gate unlocked. Sometime in the month prior. Could not pin down the date. They just had a bad feeling. Maybe something happened. We hate to think that. You start thinking different things.
Living with a strong woman, and a daughter that has almost the same personality. It's hard living with three women.

BBM That creepy video of Caylee eating breakfast in her high chair :eek:

Why didn't Tracy get called by the state? If all of ICA's 'friends' could speak of her demeanor & their convos re: Caylee why couldn't she? She had so much to tell! It's :crazy: she never did.

I believe the cover up but not the death itself..And speaking of JG! he had said just weeks later on NG that he thought it was possible that Caylee drowned in the pool & if that happened ICA would've had a complete breakdown over it explaining those 31 days..This was before the As hatched their plan to "frame" him..He may have actually given them the idea without even realizing it..And the DT too! I bet he wishes now he never went there!

eta..why would the As be looking to "frame" anyone IF they believed the Zanny story?

The State seemed reluctant to call any possibly "shady" witnesses, yet they formed a large part of their case around the Anthonys...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44
Back