FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
3:30pm This is the time reported by multiple MSM as the time Michelle's 11yr old son had arrived home from school and at some point very soon thereafter called the family salon asking if his mom was there.
[MSM]

I still hav no clue as to why her 11 yr old son would be calling around looking for Michelle at 3:30?? I mean was she running later dropping of the kids? She had just got to Dale's 12 minutes before that and if she was running later wouldn't she have called or text her son?

--that time should be changed in the "timeline" ...

--please note "smooth operator" !

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45475...ng-womans-sister-im-not-surprised-ex-suspect/
--lauren 0n the Today Show--Nov.29/2011---

( show transcript, below video player.)

reporter---you mentioned "the people's court" a few minutes ago. she disappeared the same day that this episode aired. early on michelle's mom said she thought that was just a coincidence. it sounds like you think this show had something to do with it. do you know what?

lauren---i don't know what it may have had to do with it. i just know that i last saw my sister at 2:30 who said she was dropping her kids off and going home to take a nap.

at 6:50 i get a phone call from my oldest nephew asking me where his mom is. the instant i had that phone call, it went straight to my mind, i'm not going to lie. but i was hoping, i was hoping for the best that something like this wouldn't happen.

3:18pm ORIGINAL ARRIVAL TIME OF MICHELLE AT DALE's. Surveillance video shows Michelle's blk Hummer(sister, Lauren confirmed it was Michelle's Hummer)arriving at Dale's condo. The 3:18pm timestamp has been verified as correct(only "off" 2seconds) by the very man whose surveillance cam caught the Hummer footage.
**also note that 3:18pm marks the BEGINNING of the 72min window of op later given by Dale JR's ATTY, NeJame**
[MSM, video confirmation, sister, MN]

3:28pm This would mark the 10mins of Michelle staying and talking with Dale at his condo where she says she is then headed to go shopping.. The time Michelle would be leaving Dale's condo.
[sister]

3:30pm This is the time reported by multiple MSM as the time Michelle's 11yr old son had arrived home from school and at some point very soon thereafter called the family salon asking if his mom was there.
[MSM]

I still hav no clue as to why her 11 yr old son would be calling around looking for Michelle at 3:30?? I mean was she running later dropping of the kids? She had just got to Dale's 12 minutes before that and if she was running later wouldn't she have called or text her son?

Colored red by me-

There are conflicting reports. But FWIW, I posted a video link from the Today Show on the last thread. And it was Lauren saying that her nephew called her at 6:50 pm asking where his mom was. And she (Lauren) in turn, texted MP at 6:53 pm asking where she was and to please call asap. I can try to dig up the link from that thread. But it was Lauren saying it.

ETA~ See post above mine. :)

3:18pm ORIGINAL ARRIVAL TIME OF MICHELLE AT DALE's. Surveillance video shows Michelle's blk Hummer(sister, Lauren confirmed it was Michelle's Hummer)arriving at Dale's condo. The 3:18pm timestamp has been verified as correct(only "off" 2seconds) by the very man whose surveillance cam caught the Hummer footage.
**also note that 3:18pm marks the BEGINNING of the 72min window of op later given by Dale JR's ATTY, NeJame**
[MSM, video confirmation, sister, MN]

3:28pm This would mark the 10mins of Michelle staying and talking with Dale at his condo where she says she is then headed to go shopping.. The time Michelle would be leaving Dale's condo.
[sister]

[MSM]

I have a theory about the 3:30 call from the son. [ if there even was one, since it is in question.] When my son was 11/12 he used to sometimes come home to an empty house. But our deal was that we always spoke by phone as soon as he arrived home. I had a carpool deal with another mom who lived across the street. Our sons were friends, so she often picked him up, and sometimes he just wanted to go home even though I was out with his little sister. I was fine with that, BUT I ALWAYS CALLED AND CHECKED IN as soon as he came home from school.

This is what I think is weird. If Michelle was out and about, she would still be aware that her 11 yr old was out of school and going to be coming home alone. I would think she would have called to check in, just to check he is home safely and all that. So it bothers me that he never heard from her. And it makes me think that whatever happened, happened around that time. Otherwise the son would have called her or she would have called him, just to confirm the afternoon plans.

[/COLOR]

Colored red by me-

There are conflicting reports. But FWIW, I posted a video link from the Today Show on the last thread. And it was Lauren saying that her nephew called her at 6:50 pm asking where his mom was. And she texted MP at 6:53 pm asking where she was and to please call asap. I can try to dig up the link from that thread. But it was Lauren saying it.

I think it is possible that BOTH of those calls happened. I think that the usual routine was that her 11 yr old came home, and Mom would call him around 3:30 to check he was home safe. Then she would tell him what time she was coming home before her next job. She probably had a schedule which changed a lot, but they still probably checked in with each other once he got home. Don't most all working moms call their kids when school is out, just to see what is going on?

So he may have called his mom at 3:30 or so, and got no reply. Then he played video games and ate snacks until finally, at 6:50, he was worried about not hearing from her.

wait....you don't see how he could be labeled a wifer beater or chronically abusive?! YIKES...I'm going do adamantly and respectfully disagree.

I am not taking sides but after reading some of the posts about Dale I mean it's getting just a little far fetched. I mean so far he's killed some guy in a fight, he killed his ex wife while he was in prison by having a hit put out on her, and now he's a danger to his kids and may kill them like he did Michelle. Let's not forget about the poor reporter that is sitting at home with injuries from when Dale assaulted him. Like I said not taking sides, but none of us here have a clue as to what type of relationship Dale and Michelle had.

wait....you don't see how he could be labeled a wifer beater or chronically abusive?! YIKES...I'm going to adamantly and respectfully disagree.

Agree to disagree. To me a wife beater is someone who actually beats his wife. He didn't punch her, he didn't strangle her either. She had a cut on her ear where she hit the railing. Yes, he shouldn't of dragged her out of the house but again drunk people don't make good decisions. I will also say that this is the only report of domestic violence he has. Isn't someone allowed one mistake? As far as MP it seems he never physically abused her either. He only destroyed property and threatened.

A lot of people have stated that they think that Dale killed Michelle because he may have seen a text from her current BF. I kind of find that hard to believe. We all know that Dale at times has a short fuse. I'm sure that no one knew that as well as Michelle, but knowing that she still tossed a $5000 diamond over a balcony. I'm sure there are a lot of guys with less of a temper than Dale that would feel like killing their future wife after witnessing such a thing or at least a few slaps. (not condoning violence) Instead of killing Michelle he took her to court which was the proper thing to do.

She tossed the ring to him in front of hotel security and/or police. I doubt she would have done it if she had been alone w/ him. Back in the day, I tossed a ring at a fiance which was never recovered & I can say that while he was upset, killing me over it was the last thing on his mind. In fact, I'm not sure saying that a $5,000 piece of jewelry or even a $50,000 car would be justification for anyone to think about murdering someone. The idea that someone would think murdering someone over an object is justifiable or expected is well, disturbing actually. Sorry, JMO. :waitasec:

I am not taking sides but after reading some of the posts about Dale I mean it's getting just a little far fetched. I mean so far he's killed some guy in a fight, he killed his ex wife while he was in prison by having a hit put out on her, and now he's a danger to his kids and may kill them like he did Michelle. Let's not forget about the poor reporter that is sitting at home with injuries from when Dale assaulted him. Like I said not taking sides, but none of us here have a clue as to what type of relationship Dale and Michelle had.
I agree that things can easily spin out of control with the media, although...he was involved in the murder of a twenty-something innocent guy and it's a fact that he has physically abused at least one of his girlfriends/wives. Those things are hard to ignore, just as we can't completely ignore other possibilities. You are right, though, it's not totally impossible that someone else is responsible for M's disappearance, but it's hard for me to ignore the signs pointing to DS.

[/color]

Colored red by me-

There are conflicting reports. But FWIW, I posted a video link from the Today Show on the last thread. And it was Lauren saying that her nephew called her at 6:50 pm asking where his mom was. And she (Lauren) in turn, texted MP at 6:53 pm asking where she was and to please call asap. I can try to dig up the link from that thread. But it was Lauren saying it.

--maybe there was another today show clip where lauren mentions the time of 6:50 ? in the one i just linked, there is no mention of a text to michelle at 6:53.

Agree to disagree. To me a wife beater is someone who actually beats his wife. He didn't punch her, he didn't strangle her either. She had a cut on her ear where she hit the railing. Yes, he shouldn't of dragged her out of the house but again drunk people don't make good decisions. I will also say that this is the only report of domestic violence he has. Isn't someone allowed one mistake? As far as MP it seems he never physically abused her either. He only destroyed property and threatened.

He threw a car seat at her while she was holding the baby, and threatened to kill her. That does not sound abusive to you?

Well, he did , IN FACT, take part in the killing of a random stranger in a fight. He was the instigator according to some reports.

I don't know that he put a hit out on his ex, but he was serving time because of the assault on her, and he was angry about that. So naturally her family is going to have some questions about it. Who wouldn't ?

And it is not farfetched to worry about the kids safety. IF , and I say IF, he was responsible for her going missing, then the kids are in danger when they are in his care. If he became afraid or desperate because he was going to be found out, he could kill himself and the kids. Sadly, it has happened many times just like that. :rose:

all things said....doesn't speak well to his character or self-control. To me, even these things you're referring to are not "typical" behaviors of a man that just simply got upset at his girlfriend/wife, or random young guy walking by (referring to the murder he was involved with in his 20's). But yes, agree to disagree. :)

He threw a car seat at her while she was holding the baby, and threatened to kill her. That does not sound abusive to you?

um, guess not. I see it as a she said, he said. I didn't witness the incident so I don't know what she said to him and I don't know everything that he said to her. Without personally knowing the parties, I look only at the facts and since there was no restraining order given, I have to say the law must have seen it that way too and didn't feel he was a threat.

DS jr isn't missing, MP is!

The thing that bothers me about the idea that Dale planned this is the timing. Yes, I know he could be just that stupid, but to think that he would plan to do this on the day the People's Court show was airing is just mind boggling. Even if he planned it for a month or two or three after the show, the timing would be stupid.

All imo.

I know what you mean. It is a conundrum. Why would he do it on that day. Then again I think, what a coincidence that some other random stranger would abduct her, and on the day her show with dale aired. So either way you look at it, it's weird.

Okay, I've read all the court documents on DSjr and while he has had some moments, I don't see where he can be labeled a) a wife beater or b)chronically violent. Yes, he had a domestic w/ his 2nd wife ONE. They also had a history of alcohol and drug abuse. Yes, he hit a guy in the head with a chair during a fight at a party, got in a few bar fights but that's what partying drinkers do. He's not the only guy who has done that. That does not make a pattern of behavior. He has no other police reports that we know of concerning domestic abuse. He didn't hit or beat MP when she threw a 5000.00 ring off a balcony. Why would he just snap and kill her?

Also, on the domestic with wife#2. I've known many drinking, drug taking couples who have had violent arguments and the female combatant has beat the male black and blue yet the cops still charge the male and say he was the instigator. I had one friend whose GF beat him with a baseball bat yet he was the only one charged because he tried to restrain her.

Chronic-
1. Of long duration; continuing: chronic money problems.
2. Lasting for a long period of time or marked by frequent recurrence, as certain diseases: chronic colitis.
3. Subject to a habit or pattern of behavior for a long time: a chronic liar.

IMO chronic is right on when it comes to DS. :twocents:

I can't find a link right now but I remember reading that there were either hotel security guards or police around when Michelle threw the ring. I believe DS had to ask someone if he could go down and look for it.

all things said....doesn't speak well to his character or self-control. To me, even these things you're referring to are not "typical" behaviors of a man that just simply got upset at his girlfriend/wife, or random young guy walking by (referring to the murder he was involved with in his 20's). But yes, agree to disagree. :)

I read the reports and the witness statements. DSjr was at a house party. An argument broke out about a group of people who shouldn't be there and needed to leave. During this fight DSjr picked up a chair and hit a guy in the head causing a laceration. The guy he hit survived. That was the battery charge.

As of the 92 case, he didn't stab the guy. You can not control what others do around you. Obviously he has poor choice of friends as well as alcohol, drug problems.

She tossed the ring to him in front of hotel security and/or police. I doubt she would have done it if she had been alone w/ him. Back in the day, I tossed a ring at a fiance which was never recovered & I can say that while he was upset, killing me over it was the last thing on his mind. In fact, I'm not sure saying that a $5,000 piece of jewelry or even a $50,000 car would be justification for anyone to think about murdering someone. The idea that someone would think murdering someone over an object is justifiable or expected is well, disturbing actually. Sorry, JMO. :waitasec:

Seems like a lot of girls throw their engagement rings. :waitasec: Happened to me too. Anyway, I agree neither of those things are worth killing for and I'll also throw in a text from a current boyfriend.

Any violence toward a spouse would constitute being labeled a spouse beater. He was convicted of domestic violence against wife #2. He has also been convicted of 2 other batteries on complete strangers (one involving the death of an innocent man). He has battered others but wasn't charged, including MP. Her child even reported him striking her in front of the children. Then, there's the car seat incident. Without a doubt, he has a history of violence. Putting your hands on another person to inflict any kind of injury or make unwanted contact with them is a crime. Makes no difference if it is a male or female batterer.
None of these things prove he killed MP. But, it certainly makes him a dangerous person & habitual batterer in the eyes of the law & society. All my opinion of course. And FWIW, wife #2 was asleep in bed and not under the influence of anything so your statement regarding a mutual impaired fight between the 2 is incorrect, with all due respect. Violence toward someone for any reason is unacceptable. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong