Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK...FIRST, this is too bizarre for me...I swear on the bible, and don't even ask me "why" I would wake up and get outta bed and think of this...BUT, I wondered to myself, as I got out of bed, if KC got a dog or something to keep her company...NO LIE!!!
I suppose that's what people would consider waking up in the middle of a nightmare.

Otherwise, the background maybe looks like a basement, with the paneling...a lot of people finished their basements years ago with that.
OR, maybe it IS a mobile home, and she's just waiting on "Cupcake" or "Cookie", or whoever she was writing letters to, to get outta jail and have their traveling "Daddy" show...."Daddy", as they called God in their letters.
IMO, this is DEFINITELY part of the defense plan to test the waters....with the recent news about someone, yet again, shopping around an interview with her. They WANT to keep her out there...AND, they kinda sorta "bleeped" out the names she was saying ON PURPOSE so the public would go on the "Where's Casey" hunt again.
ITA agree with everyone saying this is because of JA's book and running for office.

I also noticed, a leopard will NEVER change their spots...she is puttin on a big 'ol act to seem so demure and so confused by all the new things that happened while she was in prison. We KNOW she was a wiz with a computer, yet she has to say she needs to figure out her new computer, or whatever. Like she's in such a tizzy and alone and had to get a dog so she's not alone...wahh wahhh wahhh!!
And, the name of the people that was "bleeped" out, they're like her "real family", etc. REALLY??? After a few months???
Her whole "friend" circle was like that with her....she'd know someone for like 2 months, and they were BFF....or were like her family...or they were "her boys". When people started to figure her out, or she saw a better opportunity....she's movin on.
It sooo reminds me of the spider spinning her web....IMO, she'll play the poor pitiful me routine till she milks it out...AND, keeps trying to show a "kinder" "gentler" murderer, so someone will venture to give her an interview....because she's trying to "make things better".
Grrrrrr...can anyone tell I am a little miffed by this???
All, as always, IMO.

And where'd she get the glasses? Those are bigger than the ones from Oct 2008. And Drew mentioned her new glasses in one of his fb posts. Are Optometrists bound by HIPPA?

I wanna know how she bought her new computer?! Oh...and all of those Zanny's she is on! :seeya:

Hi River,

I think she probably used the money from her pictures that were taken when she was released - about two weeks after her release - when she was shopping. She made about 50,000 (says N. Grace).

And where'd she get the glasses? Those are bigger than the ones from Oct 2008. And Drew mentioned her new glasses in one of his fb posts. Are Optometrists bound by HIPPA?

Looks like she stole a couple of lenses from NASA

Is it possible to remove this post [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7487149&postcount=2"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet[/ame] so that members and visitors don't click on the original youtube video? Just thinking of anything we can do to prevent her from making $$$ on this.

Hi River,

I think she probably used the money from her pictures that were taken when she was released - about two weeks after her release - when she was shopping. She made about 50,000 (says N. Grace).

Would she have to claim that money as earnings at her probation interview?

Btw...has she appeared yet this month? Last I heard she hadn't but she had until Jan 5th (today) to do so.

No one is making money by clicking on the Youtube video. ANY youtube video.

She also says she wouldn't have the phone if it weren't for 'bleep', and it looks to me like she is saying "John" ?? maybe? I'm not a lip reader.
I think she says Shawn/ Sean/ Shaun.

However you want to spell it, but I think the first bleep is the name Shawn.

FWIW, If there is an ad next to any YouTube video, then someone is making money off a video. In this particular case, no one is making money off of this video YET!

Videos that contain music, the artist makes money off the video hits. Some of my earlier videos have an ad because the artist claimed rights to music. I have the option to make money off of every single video I have uploaded to my channels.

If there is an advertisement at the beginning of any video on youtube that you have to watch before the actual video starts, then yes, someone is making money.

It kind of cracks me up that FCA will see the video with that title. :giggle:

Here come the celebrity tweets. Gilbert Godfried said if she considers the computer "hers" then she is going to kill it.

Mark NeJame sees it exactly the same way I do! Yay!

<snipped from the OS link above>

"Attorney Mark NeJame, who offered analysis for WKMG-Channel 6 during the trial, said he has "no doubt" it's her.

"The content of what she said was so self-absorbed that it could hardly be anybody but her,'' he said. "I think it's orchestrated with the intent to gauge public opinion for future opportunities, and I hope the public is aware of that and rejects anything that allows her to be paid or profit for future appearances.'"

this is the only interesting thing about it - everyone always said she really was that shallow and I always thought she must have more depth that that. I'm kinda disgusted at my own naivete'.

My post had to be moderated and I even done my own mod snip so I wouldn't get a t/o. :(

When and where did you see the video diary for the first time?

I did not actually watch it until this morning but I was aware of the video being out there for the past week. It was discussed in a group I belong to.

The other video is not a diary. I have seen 9 seconds of that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10