WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe we established the latest photos were in June.
We haven't seen any photos of how M looked when she was removed from her mother.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the one everyone considers to be the latest photo is the haircut one, right? Probably confirmed by the hairdresser? What about the one that was released by LE? Sky is eating watermelon? How does anyone know when that one was taken?

No, it were 6-7 lb in 2 months, according to the lawyer. And nobody has to buy anything, I don't doubt her weight was recorded when she was removed from her mother.

I'd like a link or confirmation from LE or CPS. Right now it's a game of he said/she said and it's not helping with trying to determine what happened to Sky.

If you're referring to SJ (from the Costco photo), she wasn't the one that JB called that day. SO was the one she called.

Thanks. See...I thought she only had one friend or that was the impression I got from reading some posts.

It would be great to know who else she was friendly with and who the last person to have seen Sky was besides Julia or M.

The neighbour said 2 weeks prior to his disappearance. Anybody else?

Correct me if I'm wrong but the one everyone considers to be the latest photo is the haircut one, right? Probably confirmed by the hairdresser? What about the one that was released by LE? Sky is eating watermelon? How does anyone know when that one was taken?

Since Sky has his hair cut in a cute buzz cut in the watermelon picture, I would say it was very shortly after the 6/15/11 Haircut/Costco/Park Day. In my heart, I believe LE released that picture because it is the last one that they could find that had been taken of Sky.

I'd like a link or confirmation from LE or CPS. Right now it's a game of he said/she said and it's not helping with trying to determine what happened to Sky.

Sadly it's not a game of he said/she said because she isn't talking so the only thing we have to go on right now is what Solomon's attorney is sharing. Why in the world would he make up something that could be easily verified?

Sadly it's not a game of he said/she said because she isn't talking so the only thing we have to go on right now is what Solomon's attorney is sharing. Why in the world would he make up something that could be easily verified?

Since Solomon seems to be highly motivated to find Sky...and since he is the only one talking and trying to figure out where he is - PLUS - he has never once given anyone reason to doubt his honesty.....I believe every word spoken by Solomon and his attorney.

Thanks. See...I thought she only had one friend or that was the impression I got from reading some posts.

It would be great to know who else she was friendly with and who the last person to have seen Sky was besides Julia or M.

The neighbour said 2 weeks prior to his disappearance. Anybody else?

I do believe that these topics have been discussed at length in Sky's thread. The two Sues have been talked about throughout this case. Perhaps you missed a couple of the threads and missed the info.

Since Solomon seems to be highly motivated to find Sky...and since he is the only one talking and trying to figure out where he is - PLUS - he has never once given anyone reason to doubt his honesty.....I believe every word spoken by Solomon and his attorney.

Thank you so much and I agree wholeheartedly. I find everything that Solomon and the attorney have said to be nothing but the truth so I don't understand why there continues to be derogatory comments made about either of them. It's also obvious to me that LE is in agreement with the things that they have said as well since they've not said anything to dispute it.

My thoughts exactly. Not to mention that neither child looks malnourished to me in any photographs we've been privy to. MOO

But we haven't seen any photos since June 15th. I suspect that JB's mental illness was very bad during the summer and fall. The fact is that little M weighed only 29 lbs when she was taken into custody by DSHS, and she has quickly gained weight since that time while she was in foster care. I think that speaks volumes!

Given what we know about JB's past history with feeding the children and SM's concerns, it is not far fetched, given M's weight, to assume that those children were not being fed. And if there is no record. .. no photos, etc since June 15th. . .those kids could have been very malnourished by the fall.

This case breaks my heart. I think I am not alone. . .there is something about Sky and those big brown eyes that just draws one in. What a beautiful child. :(

Please excuse....I'm bringing my post over from the previous thread because I'd like to know what Search & Seek has to say. Thanks!

"Search & Seek -- I know LE had done a 1-mile radius check around JB's apartment complex as well as around the site where she reported Sky missing. Have they also done a 1-mile radius check around the home where JB used to live with Solomon? How about around Solomon's new place of residence? I'm wracking my brain, here, trying to think of where Sky could be. Also, I was wondering if Sky had any special belongings like a blankie or stuffed animal and if that was found missing. Knowing that would be very psychologically telling, I think. Thank you!"

There was a picture early on of Sky and M in the backseat of someone's car (in car seats) they each had a smallish blanket on their lap. Going on memory I thought Sky's blanket was found in the back of JB's brothers' car.

Up until a certain point, there were other people present in Sky's life - SO, SJ, grandparents, uncle, daycare providers, neighbors, doctors, etc. One or more of those people might know if Sky had a transitional object (blankie, favorite toy, etc). If that object were found in JB's home, I would find that psychologically very interesting, as Sky should have had it with him when JB took him on the "drive to the hospital". It falls in line with what Jash was also referring to towards the end of the last thread -- was there evidence of a 2 year-old in the home (diapers, toddler food, etc)?

Sure, at this point, we're grasping at straws, but I'm going to keep toiling away and tossing out any ideas that come to mind in the hopes that it leads somewhere.

Back when LE was still doing interviews Nancy Grace asked if there were diapers found in JB's house. LE said, "No comment" - Nancy said, "I'll take that as a no!"

This whole thing is so sad and I believe LE has a good idea what has happened to beautiful Sky - I wish they would take some sort of action.

If any of the mods are here that are participating in the radio program, please convey all of our thoughts and prayers to Solomon and let him know that we are behind him 100%. We want Sky home too!!

I do believe that these topics have been discussed at length in Sky's thread. The two Sues have been talked about throughout this case. Perhaps you missed a couple of the threads and missed the info.

There is only one Sue, the other is Shelbi.

Wow. Really? LE didn't check the flickr data and only did so because they saw it posted here at WS? Oh dear.

I'm not going to say that as fact. All I know is that within 24 hours of several websleuthers bringing up the issue of a specific photo, a news article was posted saying the timeline had been narrowed as a direct result of the photo that was being sleuthed.

Wow, wonderfully impressive program. If anyone has any doubts out Solomon and his attorney, you need to listen to these gentlemen on the radio program.

Also wanted to add my thanks to Jennifer (search and seek) for all her hard work. She has been instrumental in the search for Sky, especially in relaying information back and forth to Solomon and Mr. Terry. Your hard work will pay off SandS!!

One thing Solomon pointed out was that if or once Julia made up her mind do something, she would do it irregardless.

Hi,

For those of us who couldn't call in....was anything pertinent shared in the radio program?

Thanks!

Hi,

For those of us who couldn't call in....was anything pertinent shared in the radio program?

Thanks!

The attorney did share that they were 100% able to verify that Sky was seen in June at the beauty shop so that was good, that closed the gap 45 days from their original statement regarding May. They also stated that there is a hearing upcoming that will grant Solomon permanent custody of M and prohibit any visitation with Julia. M was identified as a witness. Like I said in my previous post, Solomon pointed out that once Julia made up her mind to do something, she would do it irregardless. He pointed out that her support had stopped in October and that might have been what prompted the Sugar Daddy site registration. He said she was not one to go out and get a job. Probably the most significant thing is the fact that LE has endorsed their efforts so far. They are keeping in regular contact with Solomon and Mr. Terry, and they have approved of their efforts to reach out to the doctor's offices and press regarding the possible sightings of Sky since May. Mr. Terry did state about the neighbor who may have saw Sky in October but apparently it is not very reliable information at this point.

Last but not least, we asked Solomon how M was doing and he said she was doing really well. Both M and Sky are soooo very fortunate to have a father like Solomon and Solomon is sooooo fortunate to have Clay Terry in his corner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado