Support Thread: Detective Yuri Melich

Thank you for all your hard work on this case. It's not difficult to see that you have invested not only your time but your human side in the effort to find this little girl. You and your crew are in my prayers and I hope you get the appropriate charges placed on KC so we can let justice do its' work.

Detective Melich and all the other OCSO heroes ARE Caylees voice. I simply cannot find words to adequately express my heartfelt thanks.

I think he is amazing in his dedication to unraveling the truth from this quagmire, along with the rest of LE.

Detective Melich and all the other OCSO heroes ARE Caylees voice. I simply cannot find words to adequately express my heartfelt thanks.

:D

:clap::clap::clap:

:detective: GOOOOOOOOOOOOO Ocso!

Hats off to Yuri and his partner for all they have done and continue to do in order to find Caylee and bring the person responsible for whatever happened to this sweet little girl to justice. The community of Orlando can be very proud of these men and indeed, the OCSO in general, for their hard work and dedication.

I am very thankful to every LE person, especially YM, working on this case. This case, Kaylee's smile, has a way of sweeping into your heart and not letting go. I appreciate all the hours invested in this case.

Also, I suspect, there are so many additional twists to this case that you are keeping from us to sustain the integrity of this case. Please, continue to do this. Telling the public at this point, is not as important as bringing this case to a close. Do what you have to do to find out the truth and bring Kaylee home. Do what you must to insure that those responsible, even in minimal roles, pay for what has happened.

Again, thank you for everything. Dealing with KC and all her "half truths" must be unbearable. Know that there are many people that think you are handling this case with dignity, intelligence and compassion.

You, and your team, are in my prayers!

Thank you so much!

Respectfully,
BeagleMom

The efforts and professionalism of you and your team are much appreciated. I know your moves are strategically planned and that you will bring charges when the time is right and that justice will be served in this case. God bless you!

:loser::liar: Casey

Is it possible
that a real friend of Casey's could have had his/her phone shut off in this time period?

Not ZFG because I do not think at all that about the Nanny is even remotly true.
But perhaps one of her other pals who went
out of town at the same time.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7421485&version=1&locale=EN-US

in this interbiew she lies even when confronted..
Yes I do give the detective lots of credit for having to put up with this person.

She will never tell the truth.
Check her logs for ZFG?
Good luck ....
she is ok with that...
looking at her computer records.

She tells how ZFG lived near DEAN Road?
By McDonald's
Which is mysteriously by New York Street which is in the Disney Park?
Along with many bodies of water near there .
Also the Route 50 she says she started running out of gas on is on the same road as the Park?
J.Blanchard Park that is...
she then says

Caylee "LIKED" to play on the swings ? Liked?
Not likes to?
:doh:

My 21 y/o Daughter just sat and listened to the entire interview tapes with me. At the end, she said, "Mom, those guys WILL get to the bottom of this."

And I concur. You will. I believe in LE.

:dance::dance::dance:

I love Det. Melich! I need a shirt made with WWYMD and his pic.....((((((((he's cute too)))))))):D

:laugh:
LOL Yes, Corporal Yuri Melich is definitely thread worthy. (Hey...I didn't start it!)

I am the President of the WWYMD? (What Would Yuri Melich Do?) Fan Club (please note his photo in my signature). We all have heros in this case. Early on I could see his intelligence and his dogged determination to find Caylee. After the first bond hearing testimony, reading the 400 pages, listening to the tapes, and realizing what a fine job he is doing...my opinion only grows deeper with respect and admiration.

I think I can safely say I have been his biggest supporter. ;)

GO YURI!!

For the Love of God Woman- blot your chin and brow and open the front door. Your intervention is here.

i try and try to talk to her she never listens, all Yuri this and Yuri that... blah blah blah all the time Yuri.. Do you think Yuri will like this on me.. Do you think that was him when I missed the phone... I made up a new dance- it's called Yuri scurry... ugh

:laugh:

For the Love of God Woman- blot your chin and brow and open the front door. Your intervention is here.

i try and try to talk to her she never listens, all Yuri this and Yuri that... blah blah blah all the time Yuri.. Do you think Yuri will like this on me.. Do you think that was him when I missed the phone... I made up a new dance- it's called Yuri scurry... ugh

*snort*

I tell you what. I'll let SS rule here. Those audios were much more telling than just the written word. If I'd been in the room with YM smacking the table and calling me a liar, I would've peed my pants, spilled the beans, and probably implicated myself in JFK's assassination before it was all over.

Everyone handling this has been very, very good in dealing with Mom of the Year and her fan club. I've been impressed at how they've handled this, particularly considering the circus and nut-fest it has turned into. Kudos to OCSO.

I am VERY impressed by Yuri. :blowkiss:

*snort*

I tell you what. I'll let SS rule here. Those audios were much more telling than just the written word. If I'd been in the room with YM smacking the table and calling me a liar, I would've peed my pants, spilled the beans, and probably implicated myself in JFK's assassination before it was all over.

Everyone handling this has been very, very good in dealing with Mom of the Year and her fan club. I've been impressed at how they've handled this, particularly considering the circus and nut-fest it has turned into. Kudos to OCSO.

LOL.. sorry Dream, SS is my bff, too funny, I agree, he was the portrait of competence, as was his peers Det. Wells and Sgt. Allen.

I am not alone when I say the tapes of that interview will be interrogation 101 in LE; it was perfect. Perfect when your dealing with KC. I dont know how they do what they do everyday, but I am glad they do.

"We will get her...we are on God's time, no-one else's, and we are going to get her.."

Corporal Det. Yuri Melich
OCSO

Thank you Yuri and all the LE working on this case! I pray that you will find the truth. God bless you all!

(Can I join the YM Fan Club? LOL!)

Yuri, Detective Wells, Detective Allen, and the prosecutors, thank you for keeping this case going strong and Caylee's voice alive. Keep the bottom line in mind...the jurors reading their finding, guilty...justice for Caylee and you, each one of you are the reason for that. Each night you leave your families, sometimes may not even come home to your families and you do this because we know you love this little girl.

You are our hope and heroes! And we are cheering you on all the way. Be proud of yourselves!!! Thank you!

What does LE stand for? I am new to the site? (sorry) :( I am from Ohio what does Det. Yuri Melich look like? just curious.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back