Identified! WI - Racine Co., WhtFem 199UFWI, 14-25, cauliflower ear, western shirt, July'99 - Peggy Lynn Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be a match. Its on Doe as 1606DFOH. The height and coloring, teeth, age are right.
picture.php

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1606dfoh.html

I like this one a great deal based on looks.

Hello everyone. Sorry that I haven't posted or replied in quite some time. I have been very busy, mostly searching for an identity for Racine County Jane Doe, creating a myspace page for her, here's the address if you would like to take a look, let me know what you think (http://www.myspace.com/racinecountyjanedoe)

I give you a lot of credit for taking on a myspace page for her.
I watched a little more then 1/2 of the video (in your 1st post) and couldn't watch any more.
So sad.

May I make a suggestion about the myspace page without offending?
You are better off using a lighter background, one that is not neon. Also go back to black text. If her parents are looking for her, they are going to have a hard time reading it because of the page colors and graphics (fairy). What I used to do was one of my photo programs had a slider to make it like it was behind glass, it lightened the image up, much easier on the eyes.

I'm 43, I can't read the text without highlighting it.

I have a great tool called color grabber that will allow you to grab the color code for any page that you see. If you'd like a copy let me know I'll find my link. I used it a lot when doing web pages.

I give you a lot of credit for taking on a myspace page for her.
I watched a little more then 1/2 of the video (in your 1st post) and couldn't watch any more.
So sad.

May I make a suggestion about the myspace page without offending?
You are better off using a lighter background, one that is not neon. Also go back to black text. If her parents are looking for her, they are going to have a hard time reading it because of the page colors and graphics (fairy). What I used to do was one of my photo programs had a slider to make it like it was behind glass, it lightened the image up, much easier on the eyes.

I'm 43, I can't read the text without highlighting it.

I have a great tool called color grabber that will allow you to grab the color code for any page that you see. If you'd like a copy let me know I'll find my link. I used it a lot when doing web pages.

Hi, I only posted the link, its not my page. I haven't watched the video in a while, but as I remember, its very good. This Jane Doe is someone I would like to see matched up with a name. She suffered a terrible death, something that no one should have to endure, and she needs to have closure.

Hi, I only posted the link, its not my page. I haven't watched the video in a while, but as I remember, its very good. This Jane Doe is someone I would like to see matched up with a name. She suffered a terrible death, something that no one should have to endure, and she needs to have closure.

If you look at what I quoted, buttercup said she made the page.

I agree, this girl needs a name and to be with her family.

Rudolph,
this is the closest match I've seen to this JD yet.
She could very well be her......nose / cheeks / face shape / size.

Side by side

picture.php
picture.php

The face shape is perfect, especially the chin. The eyebrows seem wrong, but she was also squinting, so I don't know how to judge that. JD had been beaten so I think her nose would've been swollen. The height and the teeth are right. JD's eyes are Photoshopped.
JD: http://www.find-missing-children.org/Posters/poster274.htm
Susan Cummings: http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1606dfoh.html
More on JD: http://meyahna.tripod.com/pg21.html

It would be nice to know if Jane Doe was white or not. She looks like she could be mixed.

It sickens me seeing the bruises. How could someone do this?

I wish I could find more photos of Susan Marie Cummings.
I'd love to know how current the photo of her was. Her hair is longer then JD but it doesn't mean much.

The noses appear somewhat different to me but she was beaten and the picture of Susan Marie Cummings is hard to see since the photo is so small.

Susan Marie Cummings looks whiter then JD, they said she has a medium complexion.

This is what i have, going to post it so that when I have more time I have this..

Age - 13 to 23
5'8"
120lbs -= wonder how right the weight is? She was starved.
Brown with blond highlights
double pierced ears
protruding teeth - missing & decaying

lower set ears
small cranial cavity - guess this is why they thought she might be mentally challenged?

Rudolph,
this is the closest match I've seen to this JD yet.
She could very well be her......nose / cheeks / face shape / size.

Some one else told me the same thing ,I guess I'll submit. The cheek bone structure on each person is very similar.

Some one else told me the same thing ,I guess I'll submit. The cheek bone structure on each person is very similar.

What do you think about the scar on Susan verses none on JD?
It says her body had no markings

What do you think about the scar on Susan verses none on JD?
It says her body had no markings

I thought of that too, I was wondering how accurate the description of Susan was. It sounds like she has very little family, and there isn't a mention of DNA or prints. A scar could mean open heart surgery, or removal of a wart. JD was pretty much battered, if the scar was small it could've been eradicated. Also I think JD was a drifter, which would match up with Susan's profile. Is there any way to find out who submitted the profile of Susan and when it was submitted?

IMO, there's just not enough information on Susan for us to make a true comparison. My feeling is that she is a bit too old to be JD, but who knows? I think it's worth a try. The Racine detectives are determined to ID this poor JD. I feel they would welcome any suggestions.

This case just tears my heart apart. JD suffered greatly at the hands of her killer and was just tossed out like garbage. She deserves to be identified and her killer must be brought to justice. My fear all along has been that it was someone in her own family that tortured and murdered her. If that's the case, she has never been reported missing. :furious:

I just spent all morning trying to catch up on this one. I was not going to but couldn't get her out of my mind.

It would be helpful to have all of the posts merged. What do you guys think?

Jane Doe's poster

Here are the other threads for this case. Hopefully with the information you have we can solve this case.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48408

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64188

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34874

Please also remember that sometimes the information in the cases you have looked at may be incorrect. It's not because they don't know, but details could be generalizations (height and weight are good examples) for either a missing person or a JD. Do you have some besides Nyleen that you have considered the closest? I agree it looks very similar.

Out of the girls suggested in this post, these are the ones that stick out to me.. do we know if they've been looked at?

Rachel Marie Mellon Skemp - she is of mixed heritage. Missing since 1/31/96
My notes - google search on her - to come back to

Marjorie Luna - she has a strawberry birthmark on her back - I also have one, I'd think bruising could cover that.

Missing since May 27, 1984 from Greenacres City, Palm Beach County, Florida.
* Date Of Birth: April 7, 1976
* Age at Time of Disappearance: 8 years old
* Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 4'0; 60 pounds
* Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Light brown hair; hazel eyes. She has a fair complexion.
* Medical Conditions: Luna has a slight speech impediment. She also has difficulty hearing.
* Marks, Scars: She has a scar on her right arm. Strawberry birthmark on right side of back or right shoulder.
* AKA: Nickname Christy
* Clothing: A turquoise bodysuit, barefoot
* Dentals: Not available. Luna's teeth are crooked.

Melissa Lynn Eck
# Vital Statistics Date Of Birth: November 8, 1976
# Age at Time of Disappearance: 15 years old
# Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'6" - 168 cm; 110 lbs - 50 kg.
# Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Curly dark blond/brown hair; green eyes.
# Marks, Scars: She has pierced ears, one pierced once and the other one twice. Norplant on upper left arm. She has a scar on her buttocks.

Aundria Michelle Bowman - out of the Caucasian girls, I like her the best doe link
# Vital Statistics Date Of Birth: June 23, 1974
# Age at Time of Disappearance: 14 years old
# Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'5; 115 pounds
# Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; green eyes. She may have bleached her hair blonde.
# Marks, Scars: She has peirced ears.

Sarah Lee Murray
Vital Statistics

* Date Of Birth: July 29, 1982
* Age at Time of Disappearance: 14 years old
* Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'7" (170 cm); 139 lbs (63 kg).
* Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Sandy hair; hazel eyes.
* Dentals: She has an extra tooth growing from the roof of her mouth

Someone suggested her in one of the other posts
MISTY DAWN ORTEGA
DOB: Sep 21, 1979
Missing Date: Aug 8, 1995
Height: 5'9" (175 cm) - wonder how right the height is
Weight: 140 lbs (64 kg)
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Hazel

There was mention of another case in Lake County Ill., this is the article of the identity of that Jane Doe Authorities ID Woman Found Dead In 1999 - Mary Kate Sunderlin

-----------------------------------------
blog link again
WI missing - had to google to find this as the links given in some of the other posts are gone.

---------------------------------------------------------

Things I pulled from reading:
lots of new info here - Websleuths link - lots of articles posted, scroll up and down to read them.

Raymond Jane Doe, 14-35, located July 21, 1999, Raymond, WI

NCMEC #: NCMU400013
NCIC Number: U-520000267

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/199ufwi.html

Unidentified White Female
Located at 6:15 a.m. July 21, 1999 in a cornfield on 92nd Street in the Town of Raymond, Wisconsin.
Cause of death was multiple injuries. Manner of death is homicide.
Estimated Date of Death: Hours prior to discovery

Vital Statistics

Age - 13 to 23
5'8"
120lbs -= wonder how right the weight is? She was starved.
Brown with blond highlights
double pierced ears
TEETH - protruding teeth - missing & decaying - Dentals: Available. She had fairly poor dentition, and had protruding front teeth. Several teeth were missing or decayed. Her teeth showed signs of long term neglect.

lower set ears
small cranial cavity - guess this is why they thought she might be mentally challenged?

So, has anyone matched the DNA of the Jane Doe woman from Racine with Nylene Kay Marshall's mother in Montana?

What interested me were the letters from Madison, WI. You would think the detectives would have released the letters to the public and put them in the newspapers. That's how the Unabomber was caught, his brother recognized the handwriting and the subject matter after the Unabomber's ramblings were published.

It looks like her mother passed away. I just updated Nyleens post after doing a google on the name from reading your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288