WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever the mutilation to her face/body, we know it was most likely able to be hidden cosmetically (if there was any). FB comments from WC indicate that she was going to sit with Mac's body and get to hold her hand one last time. To me this either indicates that she has a cast iron constitution, the damage was not that severe, or the mortitian was able to do some serious magic.

I read that statement opposite from what you indicated. WC said she would at least be able to hold her hand one more time. I took that to mean that she would not be able to look or hold the rest of her. JMO.

I can't imagine del rio being involved....how stupid would they be to reveal all of that info, pictures, etc. if that were the case?? I think he just was sharing information because he got all of those pictures but maybe didn't know the significance of them. I have them saved on my computer, btw because I'm planning on going out to Crescent Bar this weekend and maybe checking it out without trespassing.

Hello, I have been reading these threads on and off for a week or so now, and haven't commented because I didn't feel there was anything I could contribute, until now. And this has to do with the person who posted the close-ups of the CB property crime scene. Before I post, am I allowed to name local company's?

If I remember correctly, the brodie marks looked very similar to the marks in this dirt bike video from the Crescent Bar area.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqqDvpf8phc

I have been watching YouTube videos of the Crescent Bar area; it appears the party starts when school gets out and lasts until school starts. She could have spent last summer in Crescent Bar. I have been watching YouTube videos in hopes of seeing something.

Does anyone know of other sites where people may have uploaded videos or pictures of the Crescent Bar area?

I have tons of pictures of Crescent Bar because I'm there pretty much all summer but one website you could check out is www.selectrentals.com. That is the website that people use to rent out vacation homes from the owners but they have tons of different pictures there.

Tax Payers and citizens wonder where our $ is going....FBI, Wash. State Patrol, Wenatchee PD, others are not charging to be on this case....yet they have damn near 800 hours of JUST OT time. Are the LE folks off even 2 hours a day to sleep?? I mean obviously they are taking NO days off....which I am thankful they are working so hard, don't get me wrong. BUT who is managing this case at this point? Are LE officers waiting outside WC & RC's homes? I mean WOW!

I think it was POOR-POOR taste to put this article in the WW. There are other things you could have said....put a damn thank you to LE working on this or something. :furious:

:twocents:

I have tons of pictures of Crescent Bar because I'm there pretty much all summer but one website you could check out is www.selectrentals.com. That is the website that people use to rent out vacation homes from the owners but they have tons of different pictures there.

I'll explain later.

I'll explain later.

I could be naive, but I just don't think there is a chance del rio is involved at all. I'm not saying this about anyone in particular, but I would be more suspicious of people who defend the POI.

Tax Payers and citizens wonder where our $ is going....FBI, Wash. State Patrol, Wenatchee PD, others are not charging to be on this case....yet they have damn near 800 hours of JUST OT time. Are the LE folks off even 2 hours a day to sleep?? I mean obviously they are taking NO days off....which I am thankful they are working so hard, don't get me wrong. BUT who is managing this case at this point? Are LE officers waiting outside WC & RC's homes? I mean WOW!

I think it was POOR-POOR taste to put this article in the WW. There are other things you could have said....put a damn thank you to LE working on this or something. :furious:

:twocents:

The stream from the pond is at my feet in this photo. You can see an evidence marker (in white) left behind. It's my theory that this is the exact spot MC's body was placed and discovered.

Attachments

• Right Next to Stream.jpg
    Right Next to Stream.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 118
I was referring to the long list on the Washington courts website. I was told that whenever it says Superior, that means a felony was involved. That could be totally wrong. Maybe there is someone else who knows how to identify what cases are better than me??

Are you pretty cloe to him hopeful? It's ok if you are, I'm just asking because that might tend to make you a little more biased.

Divorces are also in superior court and from what i can tell he has three.

Moonsabove, I am unsure of what, if any, connection they may have to the case but it has been rumored that they worked construction and that they have a connection with JF, possibly worked for him. It has been rumored that they may have helped move the body and the timing of their arrests are a little ineresting, as in, maybe LE is holding them while LE waits for DNA results. again, as far as I know this is purely speculation. P.S. I have knowledge from someone who knows one of them personally and says that they think he is capable of being involved.
hope you found it...

I am very familiar with the younger one. I posted earlier. He tried to shoot one of my family members but missed. I used to be close to his ex. He was violent with her quite often.

Has anyone checked their web browser caches for the images? I have Google Chrome.. not sure if I can but I will try! If I have them, I will post.

I searched my harddrive and found nothing.... sorry!

I think we are moving over to the 4th thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong