Tru-TV/IN session Caylee Anthony coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry you feel that way....Tru- Tv will broadcast, as far as I know. I believe we are all waiting to find out for sure who, where, and when broadcasts will be.

:welcome5:
Thank you very much for the reply. I have been reading like they are and thought maybe I had better ask for sure. Thank you again.

My cable company recently cut TRuTv out of the package. I do not get that station anymore. Grrrrrrrrr....

It will be live-streamed like the hearings were, I hope.

My cable company recently cut TRuTv out of the package. I do not get that station anymore. Grrrrrrrrr....

It will be live-streamed like the hearings were, I hope.

Not losing much - they have ads ad nauseum.

Mr. Baez, =-), this case caught my attention because of Caylee. As a mother, I remember my children at this age and I know how wonderful this time is. What jumped out at me in the beginning is how cold and detached your client is. No caring adult would let their child be missing 31 seconds let alone 31 days. The fact that your client lied about everything was another attention getter. As a loving parent I would to tell anyone everything they asked if it could bring my child back if missing. The evidence has made me certain of what happened. I follow this case for truth not because of your client. Don't fool yourself. It's all about Caylee!

Teresa

With all due respect to Tru TV's interview with the lawyer, as usual they ask the obvious questions - "Do you see this as an uphill battle for the Defense". The question is so ludicrous that it is hard to watch.

I am not a fan of JB, but in instance I do agree with him. Sadly, it does seem that the general public is more inclined to follow a case involving someone who is young, white, and middle class.

Here is another case of a child who was not reported missing right away with very similar circumstances, but little Lauryn Dickens has not received the same press:
http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2010/sep/23/police-expect-file-charges-against-mother-missing/

I don't think most people do it deliberately, but I think we tend to focus on people we identify with as far as our own demographics.

I am not a fan of JB, but in instance I do agree with him. Sadly, it does seem that the general public is more inclined to follow a case involving someone who is young, white, and middle class.

Here is another case of a child who was not reported missing right away with very similar circumstances, but little Lauryn Dickens has not received the same press:
http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2010/sep/23/police-expect-file-charges-against-mother-missing/

I don't think most people do it deliberately, but I think we tend to focus on people we identify with as far as our own demographics.

I think the media is the reason we focus on the cases we do. I am totally
obsessed with missing Adji Desir. We haven't heard much about his case, except for a few blurbs in the first few days.

The reason this case got attention was because of a sweet little girl missing for 31 days before it was reported. Had nothing to do with how pretty and white her mother was. It still sickens me after all these years some use the color card and thats why nothing ever changes. Another reason this case has gotten lots of attention is the Grandparents, doc dumps and lets not forget the defense team.Yes its sad some cases get more attention then others but to the news Stations it all about ratings. If they see people tuning it they run with the story. And I have to say its not gonna matter how pretty some might think she is if she doesn't get the DP it wont be for her looks or the color of her skin. It will be because the juries dont feel the evidence is enough to give the DP plain and simply. I dont know about everyone else but it really gets my goat when they say she cant get a fair trial. They dont give juries the credit they deserve you dont convict on a feeling. If the evidence isnt there they arent gonna convict.(Which we all know it is) This case is way to serious with DP no jury is gonna convict without the evidence to back to up. The jury has to live with there decision no way are they gonna not way the evidence to find their verdict. They need to give juries more respect then that.:twocents:

The media is going to cover what brings in ratings. Nancy Grace had Caylee's case on her show for months. The producers were obviously impressed with the ratings, so they aired the case as much as they could. Cases like inner city crime, runaways, drug deals gone wrong, custodial kidnappings, are never going to bring in high ratings, so the media isn't going to cover them. If you were the person in charge of deciding what to cover and one case brings in X amount of viewers, and another case brings in half as many viewers, what are you going to cover? You can say that you would be fair and cover them all, but when your show has been canceled and you are out of a job, you might be rethinking that fairness.

IMO, what made America interested in this case was Caylee. What made America sit up and take notice was the obvious and painful attempts by the grandparents to steer the interview with FOX and Greta away from something we all suspected had occurred.
So, yes, Baez, blame the viewers, blame them for being sensationalists.
Keep running that mouth, Baez!
ETA: Once again, as always, the actions and words of this defense team do not reflect that their client is innocent. IMO, it screams guilt.

Along with All the LIES.

The complete two-part interview between Ryan and Baez will be shown on InSession next week, April 28 and 29, beginning at 11:00 a.m. Eastern.

InSession certainly seems to have crawled into bed with the defense lately, wouldn't you agree?

Jose "media should be barred from the courtroom" Baez has no problem increasing his and this cases' media exposure by consenting to give interviews to InSession as the trial approaches.
:twocents:

JB was asked if he wanted a gag order from the very beginning and he said no. He wanted this case to get as much attention as possible so he could get interviews, TV shows, media deals, money, etc from this case. This is not about Casey or Caylee to him, this case is and has always been about JB. Next thing we'll hear from JB is he's too sexy for a jury.

IMO

IMO, what made America interested in this case was Caylee. What made America sit up and take notice was the obvious and painful attempts by the grandparents to steer the interview with FOX and Greta away from something we all suspected had occurred.
So, yes, Baez, blame the viewers, blame them for being sensationalists.
Keep running that mouth, Baez!
ETA: Once again, as always, the actions and words of this defense team do not reflect that their client is innocent. IMO, it screams guilt.

Not to mention the majority of the public are sick and tired of what is happening to the most helpless and innocent children in our own country!

The attention and focus to this case IMO is a heartfelt expression of how badly we all want it to stop, whether it be a parent, a pedophile or sex trafficker. If she gets convicted, let it stand as an example and a fair warning to any future offenders that even have an inkling of hurting another child.

Oh Jose-Once again you have missed the point!! Young, pretty and white was only the beginning!!
INNOCENCE
l_aa73be2b7239e4f70e4834216b0dc406.jpg
EVIL
What has kept the nations attention (besides justice for Caylee) was the 31 days, the insanity of the lies, the grandparents, YOU JOSE!!! You and the Anthony's co-horts-Todd Black, Leonard Padilla and co., Kidfinders, Joy Wray, LKB, AL, CM and your "experts", etc. The endless media exposure you and G&C went on compliments of Geraldo, Larry King, NBC, CBS, ABC and TRU TV-giving the defense and the Anthony's lots of exposure and $!! The print media scored also with People Magazine and the tabloids giving the defense and the Anthony's lots of exposure and $!!
And let's not forget the slanderous attempts that were made against innocent people from KC's "new friends" to the Grunds to Tim Miller to Roy Kronk, etc!!! :banghead:
And YES-the Florida Sunshine Law:great: so that we, :websleuther:the thinking public, could see and hear that what our collective gut was telling us was true!!:maddening:

justiceforcaylee.jpg
COMING THIS SUMMER
StateAttorneys-1.jpg
CaseyPO.gif

:tears:..............:tears:.............:tears:
The blue dress pictures are in - shouldn't JB being working on how he's going to explain that scene? I'm surprised he has the time to make TV appearances.

I am so fed up with the talking heads for the InSession show ... I just refuse to watch any hearing or trial coverage on that channel.

Not to be off-topic, but today, Judge Perry ruled that the "stain" in ICA's car trunk lining will be in for the Trial ! :great:

So I put it on HLN at 5 pm to see what they had to say and I knew it -- there was Vinnie P -- who is on InSession and was down in Orlando interviewing the A's recently -- stating that he (Vinnie) did not see the stain on the the trunk lining ! He is :maddening::maddening::maddening::maddening:

Vinnie P is soooo PRO-Casey and PRO-Anthony Family ....

They really need a new line-up of "talking heads" for InSession ...

I ask this question on another thread but maybe here is the place to answer it: When the court trial starts will it be cast on TruTV the court station here on the Pacific Coast? I have been waiting forever for this case to start....Thanks in advance....:)

Sorry Truecrime, I don't usually answer info questions because, well, I have no idea where to find the answers. :waitasec:

The reason this case got attention was because of a sweet little girl missing for 31 days before it was reported. Had nothing to do with how pretty and white her mother was. It still sickens me after all these years some use the color card and thats why nothing ever changes. Another reason this case has gotten lots of attention is the Grandparents, doc dumps and lets not forget the defense team.Yes its sad some cases get more attention then others but to the news Stations it all about ratings. If they see people tuning it they run with the story. And I have to say its not gonna matter how pretty some might think she is if she doesn't get the DP it wont be for her looks or the color of her skin. It will be because the juries dont feel the evidence is enough to give the DP plain and simply. I dont know about everyone else but it really gets my goat when they say she cant get a fair trial. They dont give juries the credit they deserve you dont convict on a feeling. If the evidence isnt there they arent gonna convict.(Which we all know it is) This case is way to serious with DP no jury is gonna convict without the evidence to back to up. The jury has to live with there decision no way are they gonna not way the evidence to find their verdict. They need to give juries more respect then that.:twocents:

What possible color card could ICA use? If she was young, poor,black or male she would not be represented by all these pro bono lawyers and she would have met her fate by now, in relative obscurity.
That is such an insult to people who do have to struggle against racial stereotype and prejudice. Since when did middle class white, young, pretty put anyone at a disadvantage? Please..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phernandez22