2011.08.05 Hearing on Casey's probation

Status
Not open for further replies.
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Liz Fryer is also here in court. #CaseyAnthony -JFell

Gonna be deported AND lose his drivers license. Bummer, LOL.

Is it just me or does JP's voice sounds po'd..............and is over-emphasizing.......

P.S. Yes, Strawberry............only a clock.............a lovely clock

His tone is DEFINATELY different today!!!

Okay - what is happening now? Somebody didn't show up so HHJP is passing it over for now and we are on to someone else?:crazy:

This is Court as usual. KC's case is not the only case of the day. HHJP will call it according to the day's docket.

There really is no emergency, and he did put a stay on her showing up. So it will be called in due time. (There never was an emergency, but ya' know, publicity and feigned safety issues...jmo)

InSession In Session
We are currently waiting for Judge Belvin Perry to finish with other matters before the #CaseyAnthony probation hearing begins.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Liz Fryer is also here in court. #CaseyAnthony -JFell

Good grief - are they looking for another big lunch celebration singing hail hail the gang's all here?

No mention by reporters of whether or not Mr. and Mrs. Anthony are present (even though their daughter is not). Regardless, if they don't appear, wouldn't this be the first court 'event' of their daughter's that they have missed?

This defendant ran from the police and he is asking for 30 days to get his matters in order. Sounds like HHJP is going to allow it. Deferring sentencing for 30 days.

I've actually missed his voice. I sure wish when he retires he writes a book or gives interviews. I'd love to hear him talk about cases.

Uh oh. Judge has a hammer. Don't make him come get you, lol.

<zippin mah lip and sittin' ovah there --------------->>

No mention by reporters of whether or not Mr. and Mrs. Anthony are present (even though their daughter is not). Regardless, if they don't appear, wouldn't this be the first court 'event' of their daughter's that they have missed?

I think they are still in Texas are they not. Or have they returned.

Surely Cindy and the "puppet" George are still on a great $$$$$ holiday still.

Welfare pays well you know.:maddening::maddening::maddening:

Well, Mr. Miller, you need to go directly to jail, no 30 days to get your life in order, IMO.

Interesting series of tweets from Bob Kealing, sitting in court:

Prosecutor Frank George told he may take position in probation issue after all. Won't be long before we find out. #CaseyAnthony.
by bobkealing via twitter 8:48 AM

Frank George mentioned to me that another state agency(DOC)stated #CaseyAnthony already served probation.
by bobkealing via twitter 8:51 AM

#lindadraneburdick was recently promoted to deputy bureau chief of SAO felony division. #CaseyAnthony.
by bobkealing via twitter 8:55 AM

From what Frank George told me. I would agree“@KierstensYaYa: @bobkealing HLN just reported SAO not changing their position?”
by bobkealing via twitter 8:56 AM

Been in prison before?
Like it?
Why not?

:floorlaugh:

Fast Money, fast women, fast cars...you gotta step up to the plate and take it like a man. :lol:

Mr. M. when you left jail, did you leave God behind? Did you kick Him out of the car? :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.