Remains found in Big Spring #2 - Strong Speculation this may be Hailey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I a, sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to see if its her!

This is a rather new article with a timeline......

http://ktxs.com/news/30734878/detail.html

"The affidavits made it clear investigators were looking at Hailey's mother and her boyfriend in the teen's disappearance. They detailed how Adkins was uncooperative during two polygraph tests then failed the third when questions were asked about Hailey's whereabouts.

The affidavits also indicated that Billie Dunn failed the polygraph when questions were asked about her role in Hailey's disappearance and when given an opportunity to explain...she walked out of the interview."

This is an odd thing to say. Freudian Slip, did she know or suspect her bf treated or viewed like that? Did she get jealous of her beautiful teenage daughter rather than get mad at Sean?
Something doesn't make sense in this statement/comment.
Wish we had a profiler or expert chime in on this.

I agree. When I saw the movie, Precious, the other day, the last scene really struck me when Mary was talking to Ms. Weiss about her love and disdain for Precious because Carl wanted Precious more than he wanted Mary. It enraged Mary - "Who will love ME? Who will make love to ME?" I imagine Billie is very much like that.

It is the grandmother who said Hailey told her that she was scared of Shawn yes. I have no idea if she did anything with the information. I do know she thinks the world of Hailey and is in bits now :(

I am not going to lay the blame on Connie for not 'doing anything' with that info. IIRC, she did say that she told Clint 'something' about it. BUt Clint had his own problems going on and was high much of the time, so he may have disregarded it or discounted it's importance. Family dysfunction and custody issues after a divorce make issues like that very sensitive and sticky and a lot falls through the cracks. Clint said he never heard anything like that, was never told anything like that before---but I don't trust his memory.

snipped from : http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/30738935/detail.html

Where Are Hailey Dunn's Parents? Billie Jean Returns, Clint Working Off-

KTXS has learned Hailey's father, Clint Dunn, is currently working on an off-shore oil rig and was unable to make it back to the area this week. Clint Dunn is expected to return next week, though.

His family, including wife Naomi and their baby daughter, are living in San Antonio at this time.

Hailey's mother, Billie Jean Dunn, relocated to the Austin area last June, about five and one-half months after her daughter disappeared.

According to her attorney John Young, Dunn has returned and is now back in the area.

However, unlike what some media reports have said, Young insisted in an interview with KTXS Thursday morning that Billie Jean Dunn is not in a relationship with Shawn Adkins, the only named suspect in Hailey's disappearance.

Young said he believes Adkins is also back in the Colorado City area; however, Young said that Dunn is currently not spending any time with Adkins.

:what:

JMO ... but I do NOT believe a word of this ... Billie and Shawn are communicating, IMO ...

:moo:

This comment is slightly off-topic, but also on topic. I fail to understand the mentality so prevalent today among women that they "must" have a man in their life. So many women take up with men without taking any time to consider what type of person this man is, to learn about his character, etc. That is a sorry thing when it involves only the woman because it makes one wonder why these women don't think more of themselves. But, it is inexcusable when children are involved.

IMO BD placed having a man in her life ahead of everything - including the emotional and physical needs and safety of her minor children. That she continued to have anything to do with him after even one iota of suspicion fell on SA makes HD's disappearance an even more monstrous tragedy. BD appeared to care so little for HD in life, and even less after her disappearance. I wish all women would wake-up and be very choosey about the men they allow into their lives. If BD had been more choosy HD might still be alive today. JMHO

DUNN: God gave her to me. She`s mine. She`s mine. She wasn`t born to be somebody`s play thing or whatever. She was born to be my daughter. I want my daughter back.

This just isn't normal!!

Uggghhhhhhhh. I agree. This is very creepy. " She was born to be my daughter." REALLY? That was her purpose in life, to be Billie's possession?

That 'somebody's play thing' was an evil slip of the tongue. It is right up there with " I saw her in the bed but I didn't TOUCH HER to make sure it was her. "

And then of course, there is my all time favorite Freudian slip of Billies, which I turned into my sig line, below. That one is especially relevant now.

I haven't caught up reading today, but on the matter of if this is Hailey & the risks of burying a body there in daytime, the whole plant may have been shut down for the week of Christmas which would leave plenty of time for soneone to sneak into the premises to bury a package. with very littlr chance of fbeing seen,

I haven't caught up reading today, but on the matter of if this is Hailey & the risks of burying a body there in daytime, the whole plant may have been shut down for the week of Christmas which would leave plenty of time for soneone to sneak into the premises to bury a package. with very littlr chance of fbeing seen,

I am going to go back to the radio show Tricia did with BD encouraging her to leave SA. There might be a possibility here that Tricia and maybe others that were trying to get BD out of what many consider to be a bad situation worked.

Just my :twocents:

Carrie said on here earlier today they have been together the whole time though.

snipped from : http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/30738935/detail.html

Where Are Hailey Dunn's Parents? Billie Jean Returns, Clint Working Off-

KTXS has learned Hailey's father, Clint Dunn, is currently working on an off-shore oil rig and was unable to make it back to the area this week. Clint Dunn is expected to return next week, though.

His family, including wife Naomi and their baby daughter, are living in San Antonio at this time.

Hailey's mother, Billie Jean Dunn, relocated to the Austin area last June, about five and one-half months after her daughter disappeared.

According to her attorney John Young, Dunn has returned and is now back in the area.

However, unlike what some media reports have said, Young insisted in an interview with KTXS Thursday morning that Billie Jean Dunn is not in a relationship with Shawn Adkins, the only named suspect in Hailey's disappearance.

Young said he believes Adkins is also back in the Colorado City area; however, Young said that Dunn is currently not spending any time with Adkins.

:what:

JMO ... but I do NOT believe a word of this ... Billie and Shawn are communicating, IMO ...

Well considering that says Clints wife Naomi..says it already. Like i said earlier..the media is printing things that isnt all correct. Yes i think they are communicating but..im pretty sure that Shawn his at his parents..MOO

I agree. When I saw the movie, Precious, the other day, the last scene really struck me when Mary was talking to Ms. Weiss about her love and disdain for Precious because Carl wanted Precious more than he wanted Mary. It enraged Mary - "Who will love ME? Who will make love to ME?" I imagine Billie is very much like that.

O/T I keep forgetting I want to see that movie!

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/30738935/detail.html

gmab... SA answered her phone the other day when the media tried to contact her (linked in previous thread)

At this point I don't care if they are apart, together, and any other possible combination. I also don't care to hear from her attorney. Some things are just best left unsaid imhoo At this point all I care about is Hailey and finding justice for her.

Carrie said on here earlier today they have been together the whole time though.

Thanks! I missed this. As well I was hoping that maybe Tricia and others may of got through to her the concerns of many...

ETA I think I may be trying to follow way too much breaking info here with respect to a number of cases. I am though thankful that there will be closure for some of these as there are far too many missing.

I've been reading posts that propose that SA must have buried the body after dark because it would be too risky to do it in the daytime. Also a few that imply it must have been someone else because no one would be so stupid as to bury her that close to his known whereabouts at that time.

My observation is that both SA and BJD had been operating under an intense fog of drugs for quite some time, maybe since adolescence or younger. The drugs we know about are pot, narcotics, and diazepams, if I remember correctly. There are indicators that they needed these substances to function on a daily basis so badly that they were willing to have them on the premises after HD went missing and they KNEW they were being closely scrutinized by not only LE but the world at large through intense media coverage.

I think the most likely scenario is the simplest, as the simplest actions were all they were capable of. I believe something happened to HD sometime before morning, he went to work to "be seen", went back to get the body, ended up burying her at the site that was the easiest and felt the most secure/comforting for HIM, close to momma and 'home' where they may have excused every misconduct all his life. He didn't even have to walk with her body, he could dig very quickly, then remove her from the car and have "the bag" under loose dry dirt VERY quickly, and be unnoticed that time of year during Christmas holidays. I'm betting he was fairly familiar with the site.

I think the events really ARE that simple because that's just who they are, then take away MAJOR brain function points for being very seriously impaired by long term serious drug use. The interviews we saw after HD's disappearance show that. It will be interesting to see the demeanor and attitude now after time has passed and they've had an opportunity to get clean. Have they? Or have they continued to use heavily to deal with their guilt and denial?

I agree. I think this is exactly what happened. The phone ping records support this theory also.

Does anyone remember anything about a locket that was given to Hailey that was special? Why am I thinking of this? It was on my mind last night but now I'm starting to think I must be mistaken.

I'm pretty sure that there is a locket involved in the Haleigh Cummings case but I haven't heard anything in Hailey's case.

I hope that LE took any garbage bags from BD's home so that the bag can be anaylzed for a match.

Well considering that says Clints wife Naomi..says it already. Like i said earlier..the media is printing things that isnt all correct. Yes i think they are communicating but..im pretty sure that Shawn his at his parents..MOO

So why the sudden need to distance themselves from each other then? IF they are so confident that they know nothing about what happened to Hailey, you'd think the possibility that she has been found would draw them closer together. SA's family has the money to get him the best legal counsel don't they? BD will be on her own.

But then again, too many "ambulance chasing" high powered defence attorneys are willing to line up at the door of these high profile suspects for free so I guess they'll be fine.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member