Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh really? Man, I missed that. This case is so very sorted.
I just know what someone posted in thread #14...that's she's alive and is still supportive of her brother. At least that's the way I read it.
:confused:

Both versions have been posted, she killed herself and she was in court crying.... as well as the idea that Jacques father raped the sister and Jacques...which I have little trouble believing...but as far as there being any actual evidence of same, I don't think there is. I haven't seen anything about Jacques father ever being charged with abusing his children or any relatives. As far as I know it hasn't even been confirmed that the "relative" spoken of in the media was/is his sister, but it's a reasonable conclusion.

My very dearest DeltaDawn,:blowkiss:
I have audio and they said that there are 20 computers that were seized from the library.

love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Dearest ds,

Thank you so much for that info.

I suppose they seized all 20 from the library in Cullman? Do they think he used all of them at some point in time for this dirty scam of kiddie *advertiser censored*? Or did they seize them to look at all the hard drives to see which one he used and keep that one?

Thank you for your kind help, ds!

DD

Thank you. And yes, that's true. You can't go calling family services every time you hear a rumor, but if/when you hear something that extreme, it's better safe than sorry.

I was really thinking about the situation in general (juveniles being in the house with known SO), not that specific incident where someone allegedlly was told something specific and did not report it. I was only trying to say this is a frustrating situation to be in, when you feel that things are not right but you don't have any proof.

Again, I agree with you completely that if anything is known, it should be reported, no matter how hard that might be because of family/small-town dynamics.

My very dearest Taximom,:blowkiss:
Yes, I was giving the amount of the computers taken.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

they probably took all of the computers out of that library in AL, right?...where RG used to get on Brooke's myspace acct?...ya think?

they probably took all of the computers out of that library in AL, right?...where RG used to get on Brooke's myspace acct?...ya think?

Do you think they'd take all of them out?
I tell ya', I'm still shocked these fools left such an electronic trail. Thank goodness they did, but wow!

I still have to chuckle at the fact that Ray was dumb enough to go to the public library, sign a sheet authorizing his use, then log on and think the Feds wouldn't know.

Do you think they'd take all of them out?
I tell ya', I'm still shocked these fools left such an electronic trail. Thank goodness they did, but wow!

well, i'm not all that computer sauvy (sp?) but maybe that was the only way to check which ones he used?..maybe he'd been using them off & on for a long time...(different computers each time, at the library)...does that make sense?

I still have to chuckle at the fact that Ray was dumb enough to go to the public library, sign a sheet authorizing his use, then log on and think the Feds wouldn't know.

And I am dumbstruck by the fact that he was helping to cover up a murder and yet he still does not destroy his *advertiser censored* collection in Alabama, and at this point, I suspect his Texas *advertiser censored* was given to someone else for safekeeping not thrown away in a dumpster.

I still think that Denise should be held somewhat responsible for what happened to Brooke and to her own daughter AR. I don't think that allowing AR to go on car dates when she was only 14 with boys old enough to drive was responsible at all. But , I don't think it was responsible of her as a mother to marry a RSO when she had a young daughter in the home. I feel the same way about Brooke's mom.

And what did these 2 adult women see in these men that are so obviously attracted to young girls? And they are from the same family? Something very disturbing to me is are their other vics and if so are they too ashamed or hurt to come forward now?

well, i'm not all that computer sauvy (sp?) but maybe that was the only way to check which ones he used?..maybe he'd been using them off & on for a long time...(different computers each time, at the library)...does that make sense?

It's been a few years since I've used a library computer, but the last time I used one they do make you show your library card, and then you sign a sheet with your name on it. I can't remember if the PC number you're using is on the sign in sheet next to your name, though. I know all the PC"s have a number....PC #1, #2 ,#3..etc. At least that's how it is at my local library.

I still think that Denise should be held somewhat responsible for what happened to Brooke and to her own daughter AR. I don't think that allowing AR to go on car dates when she was only 14 with boys old enough to drive was responsible at all. But , I don't think it was responsible of her as a mother to marry a RSO when she had a young daughter in the home. I feel the same way about Brooke's mom.

And what did these 2 adult women see in these men that are so obviously attracted to young girls? And they are from the same family? Something very disturbing to me is are their other vics and if so are they too ashamed or hurt to come forward now?

My guess is that both Denise and Cassandra were themselves abused..the odds of two sisters raised in a healthy household who both married pedophiles that abused their children must be astronomical.

And I am dumbstruck by the fact that he was helping to cover up a murder and yet he still does not destroy his *advertiser censored* collection in Alabama, and at this point, I suspect his Texas *advertiser censored* was given to someone else for safekeeping not thrown away in a dumpster.

And they wouldn't of even known about Texas if Ray hadn't been there fiddling with the emails, etc before he left for Cullman...that's how they ended up at Kevin's doorstep..it was his ISP. What a bunch of complete idiots. No wonder Kevin starting talking so fast...I bet he has some tales to tell the FBI.

pedophiles are a very sneaky lot...very manipulating, if they find the 'right' person to manipulate....(meaning the wives)

but i still can't get past AR's mother finding lube, sex toys, & her own husband & AR in towels when the shower is dry:confused::mad:

It's been a few years since I've used a library computer, but the last time I used one they do make you show your library card, and then you sign a sheet with your name on it. I can't remember if the PC number you're using is on the sign in sheet next to your name, though. I know all the PC"s have a number....PC #1, #2 ,#3..etc. At least that's how it is at my local library.

thanks, that's interesting...i've never used a computer at a library before....makes sense to me

My guess is that both Denise and Cassandra were themselves abused..the odds of two sisters raised in a healthy household who both married pedophiles that abused their children must be astronomical.

I agree Medea...It also makes me think about AR and how if she doesn't receive some type of very intenstive therapy this sort of cycle could continue in her adult life as well....

I'm starting to get the feeling that Denise and her sister are very subservient women, and pedos prey on these types of women. As far as DJ marrying a pedophile, it makes me ill -- she's no dummy, there is enough information on television, in the papers, etc., that she should KNOW that there was an inherent risk that her own daughter may be violated by this piece of human excrement!

I guess I missed it....been on the thread all day and totally missed any minors being named....
Get used to it, Amster. When you get a bunch of female posters, it doesn't take much to start a ruckus and keep it going and going and going... :rolleyes:

Now, I hope that we can return to the subject at hand.

astronomical is right!

gosh, i've got to get at least a couple of errands done around here today....later folks

I'm starting to get the feeling that Denise and her sister are very subservient women, and pedos prey on these types of women. As far as DJ marrying a pedophile, it makes me ill -- she's no dummy, there is enough information on television, in the papers, etc., that she should KNOW that there was an inherent risk that her own daughter may be violated by this piece of human excrement!
I was almost willing to give her a little bit of a pass until I discovered that she worked with her husband's sister, the one that was repeatedly molested by his father and by him. I strongly suspect that she accompanied the sister to the hearing. Something is not right with DJ. Now, it has all but ruined the life of her daughter. I just do not see how AR can recover, but I hope that she can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member