2011.05.13 - Jury Selection DAY FIVE Afternoon Session

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB's getting slap happy now.

Did she just say 'Court' as what she likes on TV?

I wonder why they aren't asking about WoW, Call of Duty, Mafia Wars etc

I dont pay attention to news.
Mostly i play my computer games.
No newspapers.
FB, yes, but no news.
Just FB games.
Cowboys, Westerns-I watch.

Glad to see you are here!

This lady sounds a bit... I don't know. No friends? She foes to church. How can she have no friends? Sounds strange. I don't want people with mental or emotional problems on the jury. They can be a wild card and come up with illogical lines of reasoning.

People with mental problems can serve in the jury depending on the condition and severity.
Asperger Syndrome for example people with it are very high intellect but lack social skills. He might still be a wild-card but can really play a positive role if put on the jury.

She play computer games, doesn't watch TV, doesn't have a newspaper account.

She likes to watch westerns on tv.

HHMP hurrying JB up.

JB - "May I call you Miss 1319. Bet you no one's called you that before." giggle giggle smirk smirk

Juror mostly plays computer games, has FB - plays Farmville. Watches cowboy movies/westerns.

SA - objection

HHJP - Let's move it on Mr. Baez

1319: (IMHO: I like this lady ;) )

JB: how do you get your news?

I play my computer games.

JB: news on the internet?

no

JB: newspaper?

no

JB: facebook?

but no news, facebook games.

JB: what do you watch on tv?

westerns.

JB: no news?

no

JB: what about mysteries like 48 hours?

no sir.

:luv: her!

Casey laughed regarding Baez's cowboy comment. First time I've seen her laugh/smile in awhile.

I'm shocked at how many of these pj's don't pay attention to news! Maybe I am a new junkie I suppose.

OMG JB really needs to stop this intro joke.

No Baez - not the joke about being Miss whatever 13 - bet you've never been called that before. Has a computer - uses it to play computer games and facebook - plays farmville - LOL - watches cowboys and westerns on TV - apparently does Mr. Mason. Doesn't watch the news.
HHJP - forge on Mr Baez...
Do you watch mystery shows. No Sir.
Moving on to penalty phase.

Actually Patty (from experience) it is not as bad as you would think..there is no need to stick you nose into the carpet or whatever sample they have, just wave over the containing towards you, and you will get it immediately. It is actually sweeter than rotting garbage...As I have said, so many times, It is a unique ordor, not pleasant, but certainly NOT as bad enough to make you ill. And I am talking from the aspect of having a "Gag Reflex" I cannot control IF get a whiff of certain things too strongly...:rocker:

Sorry, unpleasant topic, but wish to reassure, there would be no need for upclose sniffing to be involved..IMO

I am like that.....husband will PURPOSELY toot to make me gag!

:hug: My son has AS.

I worry about this juror because if she isn't used to socializing, she might have issues being sequestered.

Maybe not. Maybe just keep to herself while being sequestered.
I know I would be that way if I was sequestered. Just as long as I have my animal planet (and Blue Jackets during the NHL season), and books on wildlife, I'm content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie