Pamela Long Wiggins In-Depth Discussion

Gene - the 2nd bird's eye crime scene is telling. I didn't realize that the house is so isolated. And another thing (TOTALLY OT) which is probably a weird question, but something I am wondering about----- there doesn't appear to be a lot of grass around the homes. Is that because it is relatively new at the time the view was originated? I remember in the security video, it looked like it had grass. That's a weird site for a midwesterner!

The pictures on Bing, Google Earth, etc are static satellite pictures that are updated every so often. The lack of grass simply represents the condition when the picture was taken (could have been a while ago)

another charge for PLW arrested and booked into the Escambia county jail for bigamy!... The local news here just said that and that they would have more on the 5 o'clock news.

She is being held on an out of county warrant for $5,000 bond, but it also looks like there is a HOLD ORDER from out of county with bond amount set at $0.

I assume (if I am reading this correctly) that the $0 bond Hold Order will take precedence and she will not be permitted to bond out.

You can find this info by going to this link and typing in Long, Pamela. http://66.210.33.206/oiscript/oiget.asp

tells what statute 538.21 2nd charge is. I take it to mean she can't sell anymore stuff at her place of business for 45 days. What do y'all think? The 2009 Florida Statutes

Title XXXIII
REGULATION OF TRADE, COMMERCE, INVESTMENTS, AND SOLICITATIONS Chapter 538
SECONDHAND DEALERS AND SECONDARY METALS RECYCLERS View Entire Chapter

538.21 Hold notice.--

(1) Whenever a law enforcement officer has reasonable cause to believe that certain items of regulated metals property in the possession of a secondary metals recycler have been stolen, the law enforcement officer may issue a hold notice to the secondary metals recycler.

(a) The hold notice shall be in writing, shall be delivered to the secondary metals recycler, shall specifically identify those items of regulated metals property that are believed to have been stolen and that are subject to the notice, and shall inform the secondary metals recycler of the information contained in this section.

(b) Upon receipt of the notice issued in accordance with this section, the secondary metals recycler receiving the notice may not process or remove the items of regulated metals property identified in the notice, or any portion thereof, from the place of business of the secondary metals recycler for 15 calendar days after receipt of the notice by the secondary metals recycler, unless sooner released by a law enforcement officer.

(2) No later than the expiration of the foregoing 15-day period, a law enforcement officer may issue a second hold notice to the secondary metals recycler, which shall be an extended hold notice.

(a) The extended hold notice shall be in writing, shall be delivered to the secondary metals recycler, shall specifically identify those items of regulated metals property that are believed to have been stolen and that are subject to the extended hold notice, and shall inform the secondary metals recycler of the information contained in this section.

(b) Upon receipt of the extended hold notice issued in accordance with this section, the secondary metals recycler receiving the extended hold notice may not process or remove the items of regulated metals property identified in the notice, or any portion thereof, from the place of business of the secondary metals recycler for 45 calendar days after receipt of the extended hold notice by the secondary metals recycler, unless sooner released by a law enforcement officer.

(3) At the expiration of the hold period or, if extended in accordance with this section, at the expiration of the extended hold period, the hold is automatically released and the secondary metals recycler may dispose of the regulated metals property unless other disposition has been ordered by a court of competent jurisdiction.

(4) This section provides a uniform statewide process and preempts municipal or county ordinances enacted after December 31, 2008, relating specifically to secondary metals recyclers holding such metals.

History.--s. 2, ch. 89-533; s. 1, ch. 90-192; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 2, ch. 2009-162.

I'm gonna have to remember to watch the local news tonight. I want to see if she is still smiling when she leaves the jail this time.

I'm gonna have to remember to watch the local news tonight. I want to see if she is still smiling when she leaves the jail this time.
The photo that PNJ has of her leaving the jail, she sure looks like she has a smirk on her face.

Since this woman has so many names and alias, lived in so many places, do we have property addresses that she owned or owned that might make a connection with any of the perps or the Billings family? or businesses?

I just have to say that I can't understand why ANY man would have married her!

If she's so wealthy, why does it look like she shops at Walmart and has her hair done at Sears?

That weird smerk on her face and her sashaying her frumpy body down the ramp in handcuffs speaks volumes about what type of person she is!

Local news showed a vid. of her leaving - yep, she did a great big smile for the media, then got in a pickup truck and drove off. Wonder who was driving the truck -- maybe her current "husband?"

bilde

smiling for the cameras :mad:

Since this woman has so many names and alias, lived in so many places, do we have property addresses that she owned or owned that might make a connection with any of the perps or the Billings family? or businesses?

I posted the answer to this question earlier in this thread. Property addresses are given in in the image/photo. But I do not see any which show a direct connection to the Billings Family...........

This article has a photo which shows all of PWL's properties. I find it very useful, maybe others will appreciate it too. Are there others? Which of these are in foreclosure? Maybe someone can comment and reference the numbers that are shown in the photo.

http://pnj.com/article/20090716/NEWS01/907160312/-1/special

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back