Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, this is WAY over my head. I don't understand what I am looking at :)

Can you break it down for us, kindergarten style?

Comments on Caylee's chart. See the pink lines from her Sun and Mercury, at the top of the chart, that go down to Neptune at the bottom?

That is a Sun/Mercury opposition Neptune aspect. You will also notice red lines (with little squareson them) from Mercury and Saturn over to Caylee's Mars on the right.

Now, based on the symbolism of the Neptune opposition, water or drugs would be the most logical implication in her death.

Now, with both Caysey's and Caylee's natal charts, you will notice that the time is set to noon. This is because we do not have an accurate birth time for either of them. Therefore, the most sensitive and personal parts of the chart are unknown. These are the ascendant, the midheaven, and the moon.

When we don't know these, it makes some important aspects unavailable, particularly when looking at the important transits to the natal chart. If we knew Caylee's birth time, we would have much more information as to what might have happened to her.

There is a square aspect between Venus and Pluto in her natal chart, and transiting Sun is opposing natal Pluto, and squaring Venus. This is formidable, and suggests "physical suffering, martydom, danger to life, etc.

Another aspect is between Caylee's natal Mars, and transiting Mars. These are forming a difficult aspect called a "sesquiquadrate". (Hope I spelled that right!) I wonder if this could be the trigger for whatever happened in this time period?

I am not as good a teacher as I am a student, unfortunately.

The basic natal chart is a map. It shows the positions of the planets at a moment in time, usually the time of one's birth. The planets keep on moving after that moment, and form aspects to the natal positions over time.

The theory is that by watching these movements, we can get information about when events are going to happen in the individual's life. The German method only pays attention to the aspects that are considered "hard/challenging", and pretty much ignores the "soft" aspects.

I will look around on the web, and see who has the best "lessons" available for free, for those of you who want a better understanding of the basics.

Okay, let me try it this way....

What you see in the chart tells you that something might have happened around June 17th or 18th, yes?

Can you tell me...you can leave out the technical info. planets/transits and aspects..what Casey's chart in general tells you about her personality...high strung, sensitive, aggressive, etc.?

Looking at both charts, do you get a sense of whether it is more or less likely that Caylee was still alive on June 24th as Casey's ex boyfriend believes?

Is there anything in Caylee's chart that indicates a 'something bad' likely to happen at this early point in her life?

-----

I really do love astrology...thought maybe specific questions would help....

I am not as good a teacher as I am a student, unfortunately.

The basic natal chart is a map. It shows the positions of the planets at a moment in time, usually the time of one's birth. The planets keep on moving after that moment, and form aspects to the natal positions over time.

The theory is that by watching these movements, we can get information about when events are going to happen in the individual's life. The German method only pays attention to the aspects that are considered "hard/challenging", and pretty much ignores the "soft" aspects.

I will look around on the web, and see who has the best "lessons" available for free, for those of you who want a better understanding of the basics.

No problem. I will go look at the site you listed, but I must forewarn...I chose to go to law school because my brain doesn't work like a scientist lol. :)

I guess my main question is this--

Can you definitely tell by a chart like this if, indeed, someone has died, or is it more or less showing that there may have been some major life event on this day (say like her being kidnapped on the 17th or 18th)?

During the Lauterbach investigation, someone on WS got the birth info on Laurean's child from a website. I believe that it showed everything except her name.

IF we could get a birth time for you, COULD you tell if she died?

Forgive my ignorance. I tried to learn about astrology when I was a teenager and I was too confused to get much out of it.

Another question--

Let's say that the chart shows that Casey has certain personality traits that you listed. When certain planets align, at the moment that they align, there may possibly make some of these traits more dominant? I am going out on a limb here, but I am thinking maybe when certain planets that control a certain aspect of her personalty align, then those (possibly bad) traits are the dominant traits and may not mix well with eachother and will act as a catalyst for disaster?

ex. Casey has an impulsive trait and an aggressive trait. When the planets that control these 2 align, they are dominant over others at that time. Thus, the possibility of her killing would be more dominant during that time?

If this is the case, how often would those 2 planets align and create this dominant trait and if it works like this, would she necessarily kill each time, or just have an explosive episode?

Yes, the specific questions do help, Medea.

I do not have a crystal ball, and I am not psychic. I use the transits to Casey's chart to see when she might have taken some kind of action that would be consistent with harm to Caylee.

One very possible timeframe is from very late at night on June 17th, through mid-afternoon on June 18th.

Casey is prone to lying, deception, exaggeration, and confabulation.

She is also excitable, argumentative, stubborn, craves excitement, and apt to have an explosive temper. She will act in haste without thinking through the consequences. These tendencies of hers were very active during the entire time frame of Caylee's disappearance.

Caylee's chart for the 17th and 18th isn't as clear as Casey's. Remember, we do not have her time of birth, and this would be very important in pinning down the most probable time for her to be harmed. There is one indication of trouble shown on the 17th/18th.

Looking at the 24th, I think it is more likely that Casey was pulling a fast one over the phone with her exBF, to make him believe that Caylee was climbing on the table. Just a little "drama" she was putting on to confuse everyone.

Now, remember. I could be very wrong, so do not take any of this as "fact". But, if I were LE, I would be demanding that Casey give the truth about where she was the night of the 17th, and into the 18th. I would want her to give names of who she was with, who might verify her story, etc...

Trying to pin down her location, and an alibi for this time might be very interesting.

No problem. I will go look at the site you listed, but I must forewarn...I chose to go to law school because my brain doesn't work like a scientist lol. :)

I guess my main question is this--

Can you definitely tell by a chart like this if, indeed, someone has died, or is it more or less showing that there may have been some major life event on this day (say like her being kidnapped on the 17th or 18th)?

During the Lauterbach investigation, someone on WS got the birth info on Laurean's child from a website. I believe that it showed everything except her name.

IF we could get a birth time for you, COULD you tell if she died?

Forgive my ignorance. I tried to learn about astrology when I was a teenager and I was too confused to get much out of it.

From my studies, you cannot tell whether someone has died, nor can you predict when someone will die from their birth chart.

YOU CAN TELL when major life events are apt to occur, and something about the nature of these events. This is why I see the 17th/18th as being a possible time for Casey to suddenly act out of explosive temper, seeking freedom for herself.

Hey, breaking news on Fox? Or are they just repeating the earlier stuff?

Another question--

Let's say that the chart shows that Casey has certain personality traits that you listed. When certain planets align, at the moment that they align, there may possibly make some of these traits more dominant? I am going out on a limb here, but I am thinking maybe when certain planets that control a certain aspect of her personalty align, then those (possibly bad) traits are the dominant traits and may not mix well with eachother and will act as a catalyst for disaster?

ex. Casey has an impulsive trait and an aggressive trait. When the planets that control these 2 align, they are dominant over others at that time. Thus, the possibility of her killing would be more dominant during that time?

If this is the case, how often would those 2 planets align and create this dominant trait and if it works like this, would she necessarily kill each time, or just have an explosive episode?

You have it right. She has these impulsive explosive tendencies in her birth chart. These will be triggered off on a regular basis, but the slower moving planets are more significant in timing a major explosion, such as the one we are discussing. Uranus and Pluto are the slower moving planets that are involved, and the fast moving moon is triggering the slower moving two.

If you peer at the Casey's chart showing the two rings, you will be able to see Uranus, Pluto, and the Moon in the outer ring, making aspects to her inner planets. Uranus looks like a tv antenna, Pluto looks like combo PL, and the moon is a crescent.

Ok, thank you!

So basically, the event that shows up on that date shows that 2 things aligned that could cause a explosive personality that POSSIBLY could have caused her to kill? Also, if Caylee is showing something on those same days, could it be that it was because of a kidnapping vs murder?

IMO she is dead. But, I am asking so I can better understand this!

I also noticed that it seems all the planets are consolidated in 3 houses. Is this strange or should they be better dispersed like Caylee's chart?

I want to repeat myself again. I can't tell exactly WHAT happened from the charts. I can tell WHEN an event would be likely to happen.

Astrology is like a language, combined with a timer.

Maybe this will help explain it better. According to the language of the aspects happening in this time period I am discussing, Casey could have had something disastrous happen to her, just as she could have caused the disaster.

All we know is the time and nature of the event. Something sudden, angry, unusual, possibly violent happened in her life at this time. Whether she caused it, or was the recipient can't be told by the charts. All that can be told is the time and the nature of the event(s)

Since we know Casey wasn't raped, mugged, or murdered herself, we are inferring she was either a witness to the same, or caused something to happen. She is definitely a total liar about whatever happened. That shows very clearly.

Yes, the specific questions do help, Medea.

I do not have a crystal ball, and I am not psychic. I use the transits to Casey's chart to see when she might have taken some kind of action that would be consistent with harm to Caylee.

One very possible timeframe is from very late at night on June 17th, through mid-afternoon on June 18th.

Casey is prone to lying, deception, exaggeration, and confabulation.

She is also excitable, argumentative, stubborn, craves excitement, and apt to have an explosive temper. She will act in haste without thinking through the consequences. These tendencies of hers were very active during the entire time frame of Caylee's disappearance.

Caylee's chart for the 17th and 18th isn't as clear as Casey's. Remember, we do not have her time of birth, and this would be very important in pinning down the most probable time for her to be harmed. There is one indication of trouble shown on the 17th/18th.

Looking at the 24th, I think it is more likely that Casey was pulling a fast one over the phone with her exBF, to make him believe that Caylee was climbing on the table. Just a little "drama" she was putting on to confuse everyone.

Now, remember. I could be very wrong, so do not take any of this as "fact". But, if I were LE, I would be demanding that Casey give the truth about where she was the night of the 17th, and into the 18th. I would want her to give names of who she was with, who might verify her story, etc...

Trying to pin down her location, and an alibi for this time might be very interesting.

Oh my!

Just looked at the calender for Juny. Tuesday was the 17th and Wed. was the 18th. Maybe she got rid of her kid so that she could go to the club Friday night in her blue dress and dance on the stripper pole :puke:

Poor Caylee.

I also noticed that it seems all the planets are consolidated in 3 houses. Is this strange or should they be better dispersed like Caylee's chart?

This isn't strange, and is typical of many charts. She has a bunch of planets near the top of her chart, three in Pisces, one in Aries. Another grouping of three on the lower right in Sagittarius, Saturn, Uranus, and Mars.

Saturn, Mars and Uranus are making hard aspects (squares) to Jupiter, Mercury and the Sun. These are her natal planets. This is where her propensity for lying, stealing, sudden emotional impulsive behavior and actions are shown.

The movements of the planets around these specific positions are the "timers" for events.

Oh my!

Just looked at the calender for Juny. Tuesday was the 17th and Wed. was the 18th. Maybe she got rid of her kid so that she could go to the club Friday night in her blue dress and dance on the stripper pole :puke:

Poor Caylee.

I am going to go back at look at the timeline again, to see if I can figure out who might be able to provide an alibi for her. I only looked quickly at the timelines earlier, and when I found the birthdates, I was off and running to my astrology software to study up the timing.

Now, it will be interesting to go back, and see what was going on on some of the dates listed in the timelines.

I am going to go back at look at the timeline again, to see if I can figure out who might be able to provide an alibi for her. I only looked quickly at the timelines earlier, and when I found the birthdates, I was off and running to my astrology software to study up the timing.

Now, it will be interesting to go back, and see what was going on on some of the dates listed in the timelines.

I think they mentioned on the other thread that there is NO info for the 17th (or maybe 18th). That might be because she was burying her kid, digging her up, stopping by Sbaro's for a snack, then going back to rebury her :puke:

Casey Anthony is a disgrace to the human race. My opinion only.

Yes, I checked the timelines. There is a big blank from the 15th to the 24th.

I am suspicious of the exBF phone call, since it is so easy to pull the phone away from your mouth, make a few noises, tell Cayley to get off the table, and make or play some kid noises (from a tape or MP3?)

Casey is the drama queen of prevaricators, remember? She easily could have faked that. But, that is just my suspicion... maybe it is because I am fixated on June 18th...

I sure wish we could find out what she was doing from the 15th to the 24th!

You have it right. She has these impulsive explosive tendencies in her birth chart. These will be triggered off on a regular basis, but the slower moving planets are more significant in timing a major explosion, such as the one we are discussing. Uranus and Pluto are the slower moving planets that are involved, and the fast moving moon is triggering the slower moving two.

If you peer at the Casey's chart showing the two rings, you will be able to see Uranus, Pluto, and the Moon in the outer ring, making aspects to her inner planets. Uranus looks like a tv antenna, Pluto looks like combo PL, and the moon is a crescent.

Just out of curiosity, is there anything in Casey's chart that is good? Anything that says she has deep love for her child?

Yes, I checked the timelines. There is a big blank from the 15th to the 24th.

I am suspicious of the exBF phone call, since it is so easy to pull the phone away from your mouth, make a few noises, tell Cayley to get off the table, and make or play some kid noises (from a tape or MP3?)

Casey is the drama queen of prevaricators, remember? She easily could have faked that. But, that is just my suspicion... maybe it is because I am fixated on June 18th...

I sure wish we could find out what she was doing from the 15th to the 24th!

Given Casey's propensity to lie and to embellish those lies, she may have needed to put the phone down for a minute to do something else and said something about Caylee getting off the table just because she wanted him to think she was doing something entirely different than what she was actually doing.

When I am on the phone, I will often tell people that the dog needs out, but I really have to go pee. Maybe it was something like that and he just assumed that Caylee was there and told LE that.

My question--WHY would they remain friends and go to the beach together when she led him on to believe that this was his child? It's one thing for him to still hang around for Caylee's sake, but would he really be high-tailing it to the beach with her, minus the kid? Seems like to me she was still stringing him along with the long list of others and she was speaking with him to establish an alibi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288