Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great find!!! Please tell how you saw all this if his profile is set to private???

So, now we have started to lie and deceive people in order to obtain any information we feel we should have even at the expense of someone who has requested his info be private. I'm sorry, I just don't feel like this is good policy...........of course it's JMHO

So, now we have started to lie and deceive people in order to obtain any information we feel we should have even at the expense of someone who has requested his info be private. I'm sorry, I just don't feel like this is good policy...........of course it's JMHO

On myspace though, it's not a really big deal. People have thousands of "friends" that they don't even know or intend to know or communicate with. Its SOP for young people on myspace.

Casey's facebook friends are two Gonzalez,.. has anyone ever looked into them? Per the Sawgrass apt. form filled out by H Garcia, Z Gonzale had a child by the name of Michelle.

Also, I thought odd Casey has another friend on facebook with the last name Franck...

According to the 400pg docs Lee's email said Z had a sister named Samantha, and Z had a father named Victor. Z's mother is a Gloria.

Investigators in the docs showed two Z's last name Rosado alias of ZG

I am a Guardian Ad Litem and use a fake account for investigation - hey, if someone wants to befriend me, that's their deal - it takes as long to delete me as it did to add me :)

Caylee Marie Anthony
Casey Marie Anthony
Cindy Anthony
George Anthony
Lee Anthony

Grandpa [ Cindy's father who is in elderly facility]
Amy Huizenga
Carlos Podvillo
Kristina
Ricardo Morales
Mallory
Jessie Grund
Troy
Fuzzy Red Balloons
Fusion Ultra Lounge
Jeff Hopkins
Tony Lazzarro
Patrick Bourgeois
Frank Bourgeois
Mike Walker
Nancy Grace
Geraldo
Amscot lot
Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez
Zenaida Gonzalez Ortiz [ mother of JO ]
Jesus E. Ortiz Marque [ died auto accident May 8,2007]

Chris Stutz
Christine Chester

if anybody finda any more please add to this list.
this is to join some people and places in a generic fashion.just things that we have learned so far.

Is Kristina KC?

I was not sure where to post this. If this is not the correct thread, maybe someone could direct me. TIA

I found this while wandering through youtube. Someone took a lot of time and did a beautiful job of putting this together. It contains a lot of pics of Caylee I have never seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiQK700P8nM

According to the 400 pg Docs which is now public record. Here is a list of players compiled from those documents and other sources of all currently involved, witnesses, sworn statements etc. mentioned and recorded:

(I have included abbreviations to use on WS)

I could use some help filling in the blanks or corrections of this list.

My eyes are playing tricks on me now! Been working on it for a few hours.

The ones left blank may not have been released in the doc, but are possible witnesses. Either that, or I just haven't gotten to it yet... ty

Caylee Marie Anthony
Missing 3yr old

Casey Marie Anthony
Mother of missing Caylee 3yr old

(GA) George Anthony
Father of Casey, Grandfather to Caylee

(CA) Cindy Anthony
Mother of Casey, Grandmother to Caylee

(LA) Lee Anthony
Brother to Casey, Uncle to Caylee

(JB) Attorney Baez
Defense Atty for Casey Anthony

(AM) Amanda Macklin
Sawgrass Apartments Office Manager

(HG) Harry L. Garcia
Leasing Agent on 6/17/08 ZG Sawgrass Apt. Application

(SO) Stacey Arrington Oaks
Tenant of #210 at Sawgrass

(JO) Joseph Oaks
Tenant of #210 at Sawgrass

(DT) Dave Turner
Maintenance man at Sawgrass

(LT) Leonardo Turtora
Universal Studios assisting Investigator

(RB) Rosanna Bonilla
Lives at the address Casey gave to police as a possible location of Zenaida Gonzalez
Neighbor to Ricardo Morales

(TL) Anthony M. Lazarro
Boyfriend of Casey Anthony. Casey worked with TL managing the "shot girls" of Fusian Ultra Lounge for him. Disc Jockey at Fusian Ultra Lounge. Full Sail student.

(AH) Amy J. Huizenga
Friend to Casey Anthony. Casey was to be roomies with Amy till Casey stole about $1000 from Amy who revealed the deceptive behavior of Casey. Says Casey lies a lot. Girlfriend of Ricardo Morales. Roomies of J.P. Chatt and Morales. Went to Puerto Rico with them, while Casey borrowed Amy's car, helped Cindy find Casey who had been missing for a month.

(RM) Ricardo Morales
Ex-boyfriend, now friend to Casey Anthony

(JPC) J.P. Chatt
Friend of Casey's and Amy's, lived with Ricardo

(JG) Jessie Grund
Ex-boyfriend, Ex-fiance', Acted as father to Caylee

(CH) Roy Clinton House
a.k.a. Clint House -roommate of Tony Lazzaro

(KMC) Kristina Marie Chester
Close friend to the Anthony family and Casey

(ZFG) Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez
TBD

(ZG) Zenaida Gonzalez
Suspect in kidnapping named by and according to Casey Anthony
Lives in Kissimmee, Motel 6 goes by the name Beba on myspace
Came forward in a media interview as "not that Zenaida"
Questioned by Law Enforcement

(GZ) Gloria Gonzalez
Mother of Zenaida Gonzalez named by and according to Casey Anthony

(SG) Samantha Gonzalez
Sister to Zenaida Gonzalez named by and according to Casey Anthony

(VG) Victor Gonzalez
Stepfather of Zenaida Gonzalez named by and according to Casey Anthony

(ZR) Zenaida Rosado
Named by Law Enforcement a.k.a. Zenaida Gonzalez

(CR) Carmelo Rosado

(RF) Raquell Farrell
Roommate of Zenaida Gonzalez named by and according to Casey Anthony

(JR) Jennifer Rosa
Roommate of Zenaida Gonzalez named by and according to Casey Anthony

(RP) Ryan Pasley
Friend of Casey Anthony

(KJTC) Kiomarie J Torres Cruz
Old friend of Casey Anthony

(BB) Brian Burner
Neighbor to the Anthony's home, lent Casey a shovel during the time in question.

(DC) Danny Colamarino
Tattoo parlor owner. Tattoo artist, questioned by LE. Casey was a customer in his shop.

(MK) Maria Kishh
Clint's girlfriend, aquaintance of Casey Anthony

(JD) Jonathan Daly
Tattoo artist, long time friend of Casey Anthony
Claims Casey revealed that in July Ricardo Moralez was her boyfriend per Casey
Claims Casey said Caylee's father was in the military par Casey
Claims Caylee was conceived from a one night stand per Casey

(SD) Sean Daly
Aquaintance of Casey Anthony

(AD) Annie Downing
Friend to Sean Daly, claims Casey and Caylee spent the night at Ricardo Moralez's place in June. Also states Sean received a phone call from Casey's cell on July 16th, 2008

(MH) Mark Hawkins
In the military, active duty stationed in Cali. was communicating almost daily with Casey
Said Casey told him she was going to make a trip to Cali
Said Casey needed to tell him something and wasn't sure how he would react

(AMC) Ann Marie Chase
Mother of Mark Hawkins last saw Casey at Target on July 10th, 2008

(BW) Bobby Lee Williams
Tattoo artist, completed Casey's Bella Vida" tattoo on shoulder, last saw Casey on July 15th, 2008
His boss is Danny Colamarino, Casey scheduled another appointment for July 19, 2008

(CW) Charles Lance White
Knows Casey from the tattoo parlor where he was training Sean Daly how to do piercings
Claims Casey never brought Caylee into the shop

(MC) Matthew Allen Crisp
Friend of Casey, showed Tony Lazzaro and Casey an Apartment at Casey's request
Says he met both and filled out a contract form, Caylee was not present at the time

(DLA) Danielle E. Lucey-Austin
Manager at Chuck E. Cheese. Turned over a VHS tape of the entrance for July 15th, 2008
Possible sighting of Caylee

(ES) Eli Sleiman
Possibly sighted Caylee Anthony at Chuck E. Cheese Tuesday July 15th, 2008 near the Telephone Game. He said the little girl was located in the middle towards the rear ofthe building, she had two pony tails, seemed in good health, but did not seem happy. After seeing the local news on July 17th, 2008 he then reported he was 99.9% sure that it was Caylee Anthony.

(WDW) Wanda Denise Wery
Sighted Caylee Anthony at Orlando International Airport on July 2, 2008
Helped LE to create a composite sketch of the woman seen with Caylee
Turned over to the FBI for further investigation...

(NH) Nicholas Marlin Hunt
Son of Wanda Wery, conversed with Caylee at Orlando International Airport on July 2, 2008
Helped LE to create a composite sketch of the woman seen with Caylee
Turned over to the FBI for further investigation...

(ME) Michael Erickson

(SF) Stephen Fusco

(TF) Thomas Franck
The name appears in an email received by Casey. They have not found this to be a legitamate email. A person with the last name of "Franck" is in her facebook friends list.

(TM) Tom Manley
Outcry witness for Casey Anthony who supposedly was headof events at Universal during her time of employment. (not found by LE)

(*TM) Tom Mattson
Head of events department Universal Studios was found to be Mattson.

(JL) Juliette Lewis
Outcry witness for Casey Anthony. According to Casey she worked with Juliette. Casey claims she told both Jeff Hopkins and Juliette Lewis that Casey was missing (not found by LE)

(JMH) Jeffrey Michael Hopkins
This is the Jeffrey, Casey said she told about Caylee. This Jeff is the one Casey says in her handwritten statement connected her to ZFG, because she watched his son. Police questioned a Jeffrey Dale Hopkins II

(JH) Jeffrey D. Hopkins (found by LE)
Father of Jeffrey Hopkins II, claims he knows all of his sons friends and does not know Casey.

(MH) Melissa Berry Hopkins
Mother of Jeffrey Hopkins II, claims she knows all of her sons friends and does not know Casey.

(JHII) Jeffrey Dale Hopkins II
This is the man police were trying to find to question him. His parents were questioned instead. The parents confirmed they do not know Casey or Caylee, and Jeff D. Hopkins II cell phone was out of service.

(SB) Simon A. Birch
Johnson Wrecker man who says the smell he noticed in Casey's car was the odor of decomp. Threw the white trash bag containing a pizza with maggots over the fence of the tow yard.

(GR) Gary Calvin Ridgeway

(CS) Catherine Sanchez
Reported Casey's car to be towed from the Amscot

(NL) Nicole Lorraine Lett
Spoke with George on July 15th, 2008 to make arrangements to pick the car up at the tow yard. She directed George to Simon Birch who led George to the vehicle where the both noticed an odor.

(BC) Barbara J. Carey

(BS) Brittany Schieber

(JWS) Johnson's Wrecker Service Inc.
The tow company who towed Casey's car from the Amscot

(TG) Thomas Galaida
Came forward with information regarding an auto repair TL had towed to his shop on June 9th, 2008

(BOA) Bank of America - Apopka, FL
July 17th, 2008 tip from a Mr. Lampp who says he may have sighted Caylee Anthony in his bank. The tapes from the bank were reviewed on July 23rd, 2008 and LE found a person of interest holding a small child who resembled Caylee.LE printed a still and met with Lynn Garrett who said the person holding the child was Pat Hooper, and the child Pat was holding was her granddaughter. Both the tape and sign in sheet were placed into evidence.

(FUL) Fusian Ultra Lounge
The club that Casey was known to frequent during the time Caylee went missing

WOW! Lorakai, that is quite a list!!! My eyes are tired just from reading it!!! Nice work!

Outstanding Lorakai! And I thought I knew all the players in this case. One suggestion, add JB (Jose Baez) to AB for those, like me, who need a remedial key.

Outstanding work! Thank you very much!

One question, if anyone can find it, J. Hopkins on this list is listed J.D. Hopkins. IIRC on Casey's handwritten report, wasn't it J. Mark H.? Will try to look after I get my DD on the bus if no one finds it beforehand. TIA

ETA: For some reason I cannot get Page 29 on Doc 1 to download, but found a snip on another thread. It is Michael, (not Mark, my mistake) (or Dale as listed above).

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2607902#post2607902 post #105. Has anyone checked this person out?

yes,.. you are correct,.. on the handwritten statement made by Casey it says "I met Zenaida through a mutual friend Jeffrey Michael Hopkins. She has watched his son Zachary Hopkins for about 6 months to a year."

Mark Hawkins is in my list.

Lorakai:

WOW! Thank you so much for your time, energy, and attention to detail whilst compiling this list. This is absolutely some of the finest work I've seen in years!

Be proud of yourself and your accomplishments!!

Leviosa :angel::clap: :Banane08: :blowkiss:
:rocker:

Ok, I done a little Sleuthing this morning.

If you go back up to The post above and it list a Thomas Franck was a person that was associated with CA facebook but could not be located..Ive come up with one name while online searching wonder if this person is the person casey was communicating with??

Full Name: Thomas C Franck Date of Birth: 09/04/1980
AKAs: Height:
Weight:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Race: WHITE
Broward County, Florida Courts, FL

ADDRESSES

Possible Previous Address 1: HOLLYWOOD, FL 33020

Case Number: 04002930MM10A
Offense Type: Drugs
Offense Code: MXXD893136B
Offense Description: POSS CANNABIS/20 GRAMS OR LESS
Date Reported: 01/29/2004

You might want to add the name Jesus E. Ortiz to the list with a question mark, I think this is the person that Casey was eluding to being Caylee's Father.

He died in a car accident on May 8, 2007 in Orlando, FL.

If you search Google with his name you can find a photo, looks alot like Caylee in the face.

Just a guess, no back up to confirn.

Hello :) Just wanted to say to all,.. yvw!

My list is what I could compile from the 400pg docs...

Well,.. it's back to work,... I'll be back on later

Hi - I have been following and researching this case almost daily - on BriansPredictions.com, Nancy Grace and on here. I came across this site the other day -go to this website and click on search - then just put in Zenaida in the first name ONLY, don't fill out anything else and then hit submit. These are the Zenaida's on probation through the Fl State Corrections - look at the very first one Zenaida H Garcia - ESP what her charges are! Her name Zenaida Hernandez Garcia is close and almost everyone on here has aliases. I would think someone like her should have at least been checked out by LE or at least let Casey see the picture - and maybe they have. Also look at the one spelled Zenayda and look at her charges as well. Although that first one really stuck with me more. Here is the site: http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveOffenders/detail.asp?Bookmark=1&From=list&SessionID=991297194
and you can go to this site to find out the details of Zenaida Garcia's case- http://www.miami-dadeclerk.com/cjis...C8CAE648F57BD5D7957BC5C8257AD588B4DB899865D27 - looks like it was sexual abuse of a child -look through the docket, maybe even a video involved??
I know that evidence is piling up against Casey - and it def does not look good -but I also know that things are not always what they seem. I just hope they find Caylee one way or another - and give some peace to the poor family and community.

Casey's facebook friends are two Gonzalez,.. has anyone ever looked into them? Per the Sawgrass apt. form filled out by H Garcia, Z Gonzale had a child by the name of Michelle.

Also, I thought odd Casey has another friend on facebook with the last name Franck...

According to the 400pg docs Lee's email said Z had a sister named Samantha, and Z had a father named Victor. Z's mother is a Gloria.

Investigators in the docs showed two Z's last name Rosado alias of ZG

If you punch in Zenaida Rosado in myspace

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=195107289

Lives in Orlando and looks like the other one posted before she turned blond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73