50/60 year old Amnesia Victim, Savannah, Ga area

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did take a look, but if you will notice that Kyle has a very distinct nose. It is quite thin coming down the bridge and has an upward type flare of the nostrils. (Even if you lose/gain a lot of weight...it doesn't affect the way the nose is made.) I think this is one feature which will be very beneficial in helping figure out his true identity.

It would be great to reunite him with his family. I hope the nurse drops in again soon and can discuss with him about going national. I don't want to pursue it until we have his blessings.

Hi Synthia 1021:

This is Benjaman's nurse. I just wanted to let you know thay Mr. Kyle was on the 6:00Pm news (WSAV-TV) on our local channel 3 in Savannah, Georgia tonight. Maybe you can check it out on their website. I recall someone asking about his accent - if you can play it back you may be able to learn more. The pictures of him may be better, too. It would be great to get that footage played on a national level. Please let me know if you get any feedback about him.

Thanks again.

Hello Gina:

This is Benjaman's nurse. Thank you for your kind welcome. Please check out the news station WSAV-TV for 10/15/07. The 6:00Pm news profiled Mr. Kyle. I hope you will be able to view the whole clip - it will show more angles of him than the one photo in the newspaper article from September and if you can pick up sound you will be able to hear his regional accent.
Can we get that clip out there in cyberspace? Please let me know if there is anything I can be doing to help get him recognized by his loved ones.

Thank you kindly.

Dear SS:

Thank you for your help. This man, Defoe, is not Mr. Kyle. Mr. Kyle is 5'11" and 240 pounds. He has a large frame. So far we have checked out all the photos on the NCMA webite. Do you know when is the last time they posted anything new? Also, do you know any other reliable websites that I can be looking at?

Thanks again.
Benjaman's nurse

Benjamin was found in August 2004 so the dates won't work with Walter Smith.

Here is the link to the video. http://www.wsav.com/midatlantic/sav/news.apx.-content-articles-SAV-2007-10-15-0025.html

He sounds like a Hoosier to me and I think I've seen his face before.
Indy Gal or any other Hoosier, what do you think about us sending the link to WTHR, WRTV, WISHTV?

I think he sounds Coloradoan too - it's hard to pinpoint a specific state, but he definitely doesn't sound like he's been in the south for a huge part of his life, nor does he sound North Eastern.

Prayers to find your identity, Mr. Kyle, you've been on my mind lately!

Accent sounds "rural Midwest" to me. He pronounces "Indianapolis" the same way I do (I'm from Chicago), but most of his speech has a sort of rural "twang" to it. Anyone know if it's possible to extract the video and post it elsewhere?

Hello Gina:

This is Benjaman's nurse. Thank you for your kind welcome. Please check out the news station WSAV-TV for 10/15/07. The 6:00Pm news profiled Mr. Kyle. I hope you will be able to view the whole clip - it will show more angles of him than the one photo in the newspaper article from September and if you can pick up sound you will be able to hear his regional accent.
Can we get that clip out there in cyberspace? Please let me know if there is anything I can be doing to help get him recognized by his loved ones.

Thank you kindly.

Hi and thanks for your reply. I'm glad to see that Mr. Kyle was on the local news. I will post this link on MySpace.

Did you get my email and/or private message? In your original post you mentioned having additional photos of Mr. Kyle. If you could send these to me by email, I could use them to put together a video.

Dear Dottie Rainbow:

Thank you for the link. Yes, we would be ever so grateful if you could get him on the news.

Hi again,

We have checked Walter Smith. Sorry, no match yet - but we're one step closer.

Thanks.

I just tried to register him on indianamissingadults.com, illinoismissingadults.com, wisconsinmissingadults.com, and coloradomissingadults.com. I attached a photo. Let's see if they pick it up.

Thanks to everyone for all your help.

P.S. (I checked out the americasmissingadults.com and they charge $49.95. I hope the others are free.)

I can't imagine what it must be like for Mr. Kyle, being stuck in limbo & unable to move forward that is. I will send a barrage of emails to different media outlets, hopefully with all of our help someone will decide his story is worthy of national exposure like we think it is. Someone, somewhere knows him.

I've been searching all night....does this look like a possibility? I realize the weight and height aren't exact but my husband pointed out that sometimes people leave the same weight and height on their license even after they've gained weight....and as people get older they lose inches in height.

http://www.nampn.org/cases/barros_benjamin.html

I found three listings for missing men that have some characteristics that resemble those of this man.

Samuel Norris Campbell

Thomas Ray James

William Dale Lott

They all are around the right height. The second one went missing earlier the same month this man was found. Our John Doe is not listed in the unidentified persons area of NCMA. Also is not listed on the Doe Network site.

I keep coming back to Samuel Norris Campbell. It says he's got a scar on his neck.

ETA: But the eye color is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member