AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I am a bit behind -- what post about her son?

Apparently, I'm right there with you PROF! I've been transcripting this mornings The Early Show (CBS) wherein they did an eighteen minute interview with Lt. Mike Hood of the Tempe, AZ police department all about baby GABRIEL!

Iv'e still got to type up my transcriptions. Ya know, you do miss alot when you are sleuthing. (4 pages)

Hopes are that Gabriel is still alive.

so what time is court tomorrow morning?

8:30 am Phoenix time on Wednesday, January, 20, 2010. One of the 3 charges out of the 4 are set to be heard for a preliminary hearing. I have at least one of the case numbers as reference....

CR2010-101760-001.

The Court appointed pulbic defender has the initials of S.E. Have already sleuthed those initials and came up with ziltch.

8:30 am Phoenix time on Wednesday, January, 20, 2010. One of the 3 charges out of the 4 are set to be heard for a preliminary hearing. I have at least one of the case numbers as reference....

CR2010-101760-001.

The Court appointed pulbic defender has the initials of S.E. Have already sleuthed those initials and came up with ziltch.

Well, I'm back from trying to figure out who S.E. could be. I don't know why I tried, there's only about a gazillion public defenders in Maricopa county, lol.

Btw, does anyone know if EJ has a prior criminal record of any kind?

I so want to see that post OneLove, but not sure how to look for it! I know the last name (TPS's previous married name, correct?), but don't know the son's first name. What does the C stand for?

I so want to see that post OneLove, but not sure how to look for it! I know the last name (TPS's previous married name, correct?), but don't know the son's first name. What does the C stand for?
you can search tammi's friends list for her previous last name.

no doubt EJ doesnt even deserve the title of mother...
and im sure she said those things to logan
but something just bothered me about the babysitter from her first interview on NG. idk maybe she was nervous - something was just off - it seemed rehearsed. It was already out in the media that logan said that EJ said to shut that thing up
could she have just been repeating it?
I would think that if you were on the run and knew that someone was going to be hot on your tail that you would do as least as possible to bring any kind of attention to yourself. The things she allegedly said to the babysitter, I would think would raise a red flag, coupled with the knife and how the babysitter said logan was filthy ect.
ugh this case is so twisted - i dont know who to believe ; /

Analisa sets my hinky meter off too. There's just something about her that I don't believe her. Also, her mouth reminds me of Tammi's mouth...really off the wall...but is it possible that they are related? Can someone put pix of the two of them in one post? It's just niggling at the back of my head that this babysitter is a red herring by Tammi. ???

you can search tammi's friends list for her previous last name.

got the last name (I think), but who is C and how do I find his page? Sorry if I'm a little dense tonight! I just can't remember!

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2581663/missing_baby_gabriel_johnson_tammi.html?cat=41

"Tammi gave up custody of her three offspring to the father, K F and his new wife. She said in an Internet post, "As all I ever wanted since I was a little girl was to have lots of kids to love. I am so happy to have all 4 kids in my life as well as all my kids in Africa." The '4 kids' refer to her adopted daughter and her purported reconnection with her three older children...."

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2581663/missing_baby_gabriel_johnson_tammi.html?cat=41

"Tammi gave up custody of her three offspring to the father, K F and his new wife. She said in an Internet post, "As all I ever wanted since I was a little girl was to have lots of kids to love. I am so happy to have all 4 kids in my life as well as all my kids in Africa." The '4 kids' refer to her adopted daughter and her purported reconnection with her three older children...."

Thanks so much mamaeb!;)

I've searched her for Arizona under Tammi Peters Smith. She was born on March 12, 1972.

I hope this helps in some way.

Snipped to address:
That is some great info about Tammi, do you know if EJ has a record? I am hoping so, because I believe that her sentence for kidnapping, etc will much harsher if she has a prior conviction

Tammi was born in 1972?! That surprises me. I thought she was a lot older than that for some reason!

Snipped to address:
That is some great info about Tammi, do you know if EJ has a record? I am hoping so, because I believe that her sentence for kidnapping, etc will much harsher if she has a prior conviction

I have to admit that I have only been a member for 6 days, or maybe 7. This website has delighted me to no end. I tried to go to bed while ago, and then got up and came back to my computer. This website is addicting!!!!!

I have sleuthed most everything...Tammi's and Jack's civil and criminal histories, Tammi's holistic practioner background...but I don't recall of having sluethed Elizabeth yet. Probably not much there, she is even younger than my son.

As a post note, do not fret over anything Elizabeth did prior to doing what ever she may have done to baby Gabriel.

I have to admit that I have only been a member for 6 days, or maybe 7. This website has delighted me to no end. I tried to go to bed while ago, and then got up and came back to my computer. This website is addicting!!!!!

I have sleuthed most everything...Tammi's and Jack's civil and criminal histories, Tammi's holistic practioner background...but I don't recall of having sluethed Elizabeth yet. Probably not much there, she is even younger than my son.

As a post note, do not fret over anything Elizabeth did prior to doing what ever she may have done to baby Gabriel.

If I'm not mistaken, here in AZ, any conviction that Elizabeth has, prior to her kidnapping case, could greatly impact her sentence in that case. It has something to do with the Arizona "dangerous crimes against children" laws.

But I'm way past my bedtime so I'm a bit too tired to research these laws. So I'll just say thanks to you for jumping right in as a new member and doing all your great sleuth work.

For everyone else, I am sure we can all work together to help Gabriel and Logan, let's all never lose hope and keep going.

Niters Everyone!

does anyone know jack's age/ birthdate?
I think I just found some records on him.... a lot

Cool. Uh...what kind of records? I'm almost afraid to ask. This has been the strangest case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708