MA - Jeremiah Oliver, 5, found deceased, Worcester, 14 Sept 2013 *Arrest in 2023*

The Cheese

Reaction score
Julie Loncich ‏@JulieLoncichTV 37m
#Breaking: Worcester DA: 5 yo Jeremiah Oliver missing. Parents arrested. Relatives last saw boy 9/14. #wcvb pic.twitter.com/VIM1shkiMy

jeremiah.jpg

FOX 25 News Boston ‏@fox25news 39m
#Worcester DA: Boy #missing; mother, boyfriend in custody.

Tim Alben ‏@TimAlben 39m Colonel Superintendent of @MassStatePolice.
.@MassStatePolice and @FitchburgPolice are seeking info on missing 5 YOA Jeremiah Oliver of Fitchburg. Pls see flyer pic.twitter.com/iMSPComhw0

Bbo3Bk5CUAAzcVP.jpg

Sorry, I didn't see this and attempted my first thread. I don't know how to delete it. Hope they find him safe somewhere, but with the arrests it doesn't look good.

Massachusetts State Police Facebook

5-Year-Old Missing; Mother and Boyfriend in Custody

FITCHBURG — A 5-year-old Kimball Street boy is missing, and his mother and her boyfriend have been arrested as the investigation into his whereabouts continues, according to Worcester County District Attorney Joseph D. Early Jr.

Jeremiah Oliver of 276 Kimball St. was last seen by relatives on Sept. 14. The boy is about 40 inches tall and weighs about 40 pounds. Anyone with information about the boy is asked to call the State Police Detectives assigned to Mr. Early’s Office (508-832-9124) or Fitchburg Police (978-345-9648).

The District Attorney’s Office was notified on Friday of a potential missing child in Fitchburg. The investigation led to charges against Jeremiah’s mother and her boyfriend.

Elsa Oliver, 28, of 276 Kimball St., Jeremiah’s mother, was arrested today on two counts of reckless endangerment of a child and two counts of accessory after the fact of a felony (assault and battery with a dangerous weapon). She will be arraigned tomorrow in Fitchburg District Court.

Alberto L. Sierra, 22, of 164 Meadowbrook Lane, and Ms. Oliver’s boyfriend, was arraigned today in Fitchburg District Court on two counts of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon (knife) and two counts of assault and battery on a child causing bodily injury. He was held without bail while awaiting a dangerousness hearing Thursday in the same court.

Ms. Oliver’s other two children are now in the custody of Department of Children and Families.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...80669756.55919.218158751601449&type=1&theater

Charles St. Amand ‏@CharlesStAmand 7m editor of The Sentinel
DA: Case of missing #Fitchburg boy being treated as a homicide

Siobhan Connolly ‏@SioC603 5m
On missing Fitchburg boy 5 y/o Jeremiah Oliver, Worcester DA says they're investigating as a serious crime "possibly a homicide" @CharterTV3

Julie Loncich ‏@JulieLoncichTV 1h WCVB in Boston

DA: Jeremiah Oliver's sister is also an alleged abuse victim. #wcvb

One of Jeremiah's siblings reported her brother was missing to a teacher. #wcvb

More: Oliver was reported missing from #Fitchburg on Friday.

The mother is under a court order to produce the child or face charges of contempt.

Worcester District Attorney Joseph D. Early Jr. said Jeremiah Oliver was last seen by relatives Sept. 14, but police only learned Friday he was missing.

snipped

Mr. Early said police went to the Oliver home Friday with a search warrant after hearing from Reingold Elementary School officials who said they were concerned about abuse in the home. Mr. Early said he could not say why it took so long for police to be notified of the child's disappearance.

http://www.telegram.com/article/20131216/NEWS/312169678/1116

No words to explain my feelings. This case is starting to sound like the sweet little boy in my area, Amir Jennings. My brain tells me that infanticide happens, but not my heart. I just don't understand.

He is just adorable! This is sooooooooooo sad. I'm so sick of people reproducing who don't even care for their babies...

More details.

Elsa Oliver, 28, the child's mother, was charged with two counts of reckless endangerment of a child and two counts of being an accessory after the fact of a felony (assault and battery with a dangerous weapon).

Her boyfriend, Alberto L. Sierra, 22, of 164 Meadowbrook Lane was arrested and charged with two counts of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon (a knife) and two counts of assault and battery on a child causing bodily injury.

The district attorney said he also could not say what evidence was found during the search of the house that led to the charges. Mrs. Oliver has two other children, who are now in custody of the state Department of Children and Families, but Mr. Early said that in all the charges, Jeremiah is the victim.

http://www.telegram.com/article/20131216/NEWS/312169678/1116

Those poor children. I can't even begin to imagine what must have gone on in this household.

What a brave young girl to speak up.

This is heartbreaking. I am glad those two kids are safe now. I can't imagine how startled the little girl's teacher must have been.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back