2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
**O/T** I just got on and the number of people on the thread was 1111!

the shorts

Attachments

• 1111111111111.png
    1111111111111.png
    165.7 KB · Views: 15
She can't bare to look? :gavel:

But she will cry when JB talks about her!

CA has jettisoned GA because he did not follow her directions. CA will support her daughter to the bitter end.

Pooh Bear and Piglet

Caylee in heaven just smiled

I want her to look ! You did this you piece of ****...LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID !!!!

If she starts snoring, I'm going to throw something at the TV...

She's acting again, like she can't see the gruesome photos, but it looks like its actually easier for her to do this, but she looks guilty doing that, imo.

Yes, she does! She looks like she can't bear to see what she did. It's some sort of weird act. My husband who just started watching said, "she's in her thinker pose!"

lol, he doesn't read here!

Jeff Ashton's love for this baby comes through in his voice. Thank God for this fantastic prosecution team.

I love that HLN has gone commercialless. I can hear it much better when he walks away from the podium.

i would have loved it if he'd thrown up a picture of casey on those dates in june/july, and said, here's what casey was doing when she told her mother blah blah blah. hope we will see those pictures by and by

ICA still doing something with the middle finger.

eyes closed, head on folded/closed hand, all fingers relaxed and not touching her palm EXCEPT her middle finger which is pressed against her palm.

:furious:

Crib beddng and bumpers....a nice reminder that a baby was killed. A baby. By her mother.

:great::great::great:

Mr. Ashton is BRILLIANT ... and BRILLIANTLY tying this all together for the Jury !!!

:great::great::great:

I have to say this is very powerful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads