Nancy Grace Headline News 29 Oct 2008

Yeah, and she's obviously not wearing what GA claims she wore on June 16th either! He stated Casey was wearing the pinstriped pants and a cream color blouse or shirt. In the video she's wearing a gray tank top and denim short a white hat and sunglasses?

If she killed Caylee after he left I wouldn't think changing clothes before her hot date would be unexpected.

Nice catch! Didn't think of that!

Another light bulb. So she was so frantic that she took the time to change her "smelly" clothes in addition to NOT looking for the phantom nanny and her missing daughter. Hmmm

My guess is because she wasn't convinced they were doing a live search. She probably thought they were just trying to pacify her so she'd shutup while they searched for a dead body like they planned.

Why wouldn't the Anthony's want Caylee brought home no matter what???

Unless they have had contact with the "kidnapper" they can't know Caylee's fate.

The only reason they wouldn't want to know the truth even if the truth is bad is because of further implicating Casey. But, the thought of leaving Caylee out and alone for a day longer than necessary should motivate any grandparent to support any and all efforts toward a conclusion.

If the Anthony's are so sure Caylee is alive...maybe Jennifer K. or Trenton will be found. In Illinois searches for Stacy Peterson and Stebic turned up other bodies. (IIRC homeless people)

she bought 2 crosses at JCP...................one for Caylee and 1 for her

So maybe she allegedly wasn't going to bury Caylee until after she put the cross around her neck? So, along LP's theory, *after* the JCP purchase!

You're right!
had to laugh, nothing about any of this is funny but I have never seen the word "traipsing" written and have only heard it used a few times in my life. Now I will always equate it to KC and it will bring up a visual memory of this BB Video. BBB*itch

"traipsing" is a Brit word :), like the poor boyfriend wandering (traipsing) around the mall (shopping center) in tow with your girl when he wants to get in, get out and, get home. A Brit-ism.

There really is no way to know if the A's don't want a search because they think it's pointless (as I believe) or because they don't want evidence found (as you believe). I will say though that there is no evidence to support the A's having anything to do with harming Caylee or hiding her body. I think it's as simple as them not believing she's dead so they don't want people searching for her body. They think that might take away from the live search. AND none of us can say what they are doing/not doing as far as their search efforts.
I do agree with part of your post although when I hear the spin the A's put out I question their motives. And to me it appears to be that they are trying to push the idea of reasonable doubt for KC

I think if Lee really believes Caylee is alive then he thinks he's keeping people from wasting their money supporting searches for a body. Again, if I thought my kid was alive, I'd tell my friends not to waste their money paying people who are searching for a dead body.

I'm sure LP would have mentioned if Lee also solicited them for money for other things. I don't believe that was the case.

Believe me... Lee is not trying to keep people from wasting their money... he wants them to donate to Casey's defense fund! LP might have said that, if Nancy had not cut him off! LP said... let TES search, while they do they are doing their own searches for a LIVE Caylee... trouble is... they're not doing any searching!
Don't be fooled... they don't want TES to find Caylee because when she is found dead, they will have to admit that Casey killed her. They do not want to accept that now.. maybe never!

Or the Anthony's really think she's alive like they've been saying all along.

If they "really think she's alive" as you say, why bother to put their energy into stopping donations to a good cause? Instead, why not put their energy into finding her?

This is a little gross and I don't mean to offend, but if KC bought that cross and put it on Caylee, that would be approx 11 days after we are theorizing she died..wouldn't that be kind of yucky to be putting a cross on her at that time..Would even KC have the stomache for that?
After seeing the dates of the purchases, 6/30 and 7/1, one of them buying the necklaces, I seriously doubt now that she bought anything for Caylee. This would've been after she'd abandoned her car and likewise after disposing of Caylee's remains.

Well, bottom line is this....... TM and gang are coming back to search whether THEY like it or not.

What I got from it is LP said that KC may have purchased 2 crosses, one for herself and one for Caylee (or Caylee's body). So he was trying to confirm with Cindy if 2 crosses were purchased and the FBI is aware of what was purchased at JcPenney from the receipts.

Hence, LE pursuing CA for the receipts? ;)

When I heard LP say that Lee was emailing mass amounts of people, asking them not to donate to TES, and trashing TES, I decided I'd had enough.

I've just finished typing up a letter that I will be FedEx'ing to HARPO productions in the morning, addressed to Oprah and her personal assistant (who knows, she might read it and it can't hurt to try), challenging Oprah and all of her Hollywood friends to each donate at least $1,000. to TES, in honor and memory of all the missing, lost and murdered children in our country. That amount would be peanuts to them.

You guys may think that I've "cracked", and maybe I have, but I can't just sit by and let LA get away with this without doing anything. Being that I live in the "Golf Capital" of our country, I'm also going to send the same letter to the Arnold Palmer Foundation tomorrow, and challenge that he and all of his pro-golfer friends throughout Florida, donate to TES as well.

And I'm not stopping there. Anyone else of power and wealth that I think I can get through to, I'm going to write them a letter and challenge them to donate as well.

So LA, if you are reading here, you've done ticked off the wrong person.

A breath of sanity in this lynch-mob mentality! These poor people truly believe Caylee is alive. God bless them; I think they are hanging onto a thread - but that is their right. I would not want to walk an INCH in their shoes.

I wouldn't either, I have enough faith in Tim, that if he finds this baby, he will not turn his back on the Anthony's. He understands what they are going through even if their behavior is off the wall.. And if there were a chance of finding her alive, I do think he would walk to the end of the earth to find her.

So maybe she allegedly wasn't going to bury Caylee until after she put the cross around her neck? So, along LP's theory, *after* the JCP purchase!
I hate to say this but if she bought the cross for Caylee I highly doubt that she placed it on her. I don't think that, after 11 days, she would have been able to do so. I think that she may have gone to "check" things on the 27th so, if she did, she may have left the cross near where she placed Caylee.

If Casey bought two cross necklaces AFTER Caylee went missing and NOW Casey only has ONE cross necklace, I think that it is very possible the other necklace is on Caylee.

Cindy obviously asked Casey about it and the other necklace was not to be found.

No wonder CA wouldn't give the JC Penney receipts to LE.

When I heard LP say that Lee was emailing mass amounts of people, asking them not to donate to TES, and trashing TES, I decided I'd had enough.

I've just finished typing up a letter that I will be FedEx'ing to HARPO productions in the morning, addressed to Oprah and her personal assistant (who knows, she might read it and it can't hurt to try), challenging Oprah and all of her Hollywood friends to each donate at least $1,000. to TES, in honor and memory of all the missing, lost and murdered children in our country. That amount would be peanuts to them.

You guys may think that I've "cracked", and maybe I have, but I can't just sit by and let LA get away with this without doing anything. Being that I live in the "Golf Capital" of our country, I'm also going to send the same letter to the Arnold Palmer Foundation tomorrow, and challenge that he and all of his pro-golfer friends throughout Florida, donate to TES as well.

And I'm not stopping there. Anyone else of power and wealth that I think I can get through to, I'm going to write them a letter and challenge them to donate as well.

So LA, if you are reading here, you've done ticked off the wrong person.

I LOVE you!! :blowkiss:

ETA: Those of us that feel the same way should email as many people/places as we can think of and ask them to donate.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back