Elisa Baker - Life Before Adam

Sorry Daisy7 but I am not sure what to call [this unusual person] at this point. If the marriage was not valid then what is her name? Is it still EY? No that can't be because he got a divorce. So is it EF (revert to maiden name)? Or would it be whatever her previous alias is? Or is it still EB despite the fact that according to AB and the recent bigamy bombshell their marriage is a lie?

Seriously not trying to be snarky but I really cannot tell which way is up with this womans's name at this point.

caution pug, that new nickname is not allowed. It has been editted out of previous texts. you may want to edit it before a mod does, just to be on best behavior.

Sorry Daisy7 but I am not sure what to call [this unusual person] at this point. If the marriage was not valid then what is her name? Is it still EY? No that can't be because he got a divorce. So is it EF (revert to maiden name)? Or would it be whatever her previous alias is? Or is it still EB despite the fact that according to AB and the recent bigamy bombshell their marriage is a lie?

Seriously not trying to be snarky but I really cannot tell which way is up with this womans's name at this point.

Would simply E work?

Seriously not trying to be snarky but I really cannot tell which way is up with this womans's name at this point
**MOO**
BBM
Yes what a tangled web we weave!!
I would be checking into if any adults or elderly died suddenly or went missing while around her She seems to share many traits with black widow types. This is not her first rodeo IMO

*MOO*

ITA Ti-
And I also think AY knew long before the public knew that bigamy was going to come into this case. I think alot of his FB posting (while genuine in his feelings) were a sort of pre-emptive strike as he knew how it might make him look once it all became public!

as was maybe his quick marriage?

lol at rb, I swear I posted that before reading yours.

E? it is.

JMO, but I'll continue referring to her as EB until the State of North Carolina charges her otherwise. She is still charged and incarcerated as EB.

She is being identified as EB in MSM at this point. Now, personally, AB is not high on MY list of people who should be throwing mud at others. In any case, until there is some kind of clarification from MSM, a civil court or EB herself, I think we should stick with EB.

I get it, I really do. You guys do not believe she married AB legally. But I dont think we will hurt anything by following MSM references.

This thread has already been pulled for review once today. Stay on topic. Otherwise, the thread will go away permanently. Call her E or EB. Any other variation is not allowed.

I dont think you have to have worked to be on disability. I could be wrong with her being an adult. I do know people who are on it that really never worked but not sure of thier age when they were deemed eligible.
As for the drawing SS from a former spouse I can answer that one. My husbands ex wife tried to draw off of his but couldnt because they were not married 10 years. As it was explained to me when I am old enough to draw SS I can draw off both my husbands because I was married to them both over the 10 year limit.

I know that my mom and my dad's 2nd wife BOTH draw from my dad's SS. He was only married to wife #2 for 5 years. (but she was married to husband #1 for over 20 years) My mom flipped out about it because she thought at first that it would affect her $ amt. when she started drawing it..but it didn't..

I am very curious about her disability (if she is/was drawing a ck) I always was under the impression that what you are able to draw was based on how much you had made up until the point you started drawing it?

westsidefox, will you be able to draw from both husbands or from either/or? (as in which one is the highest $ amt) just curious..this kind of stuff always confuses me...

The only way anyone would have known about the bigamy is if AY brought it up. At the time. Of the murder that is. But he brought it up now. After the murder-so how can it be a motivation?

I mean AB and EB were so incredibly concerned over SSI payments and immigration status that they slaughtered a profoundly disabled 10 year old and cut her to pieces in order to prevent anyone from knowing COD...so...what's the end of the story here?

This is the part I am not getting. What was the benefit of having killed Zahra and called her in a missing weeks later? (my personal theory.) They should have killed AY then.

Just sayin, not advocating for it.

I know that my mom and my dad's 2nd wife BOTH draw from my dad's SS. He was only married to wife #2 for 5 years. (but she was married to husband #1 for over 20 years) My mom flipped out about it because she thought at first that it would affect her $ amt. when she started drawing it..but it didn't..

I am very curious about her disability (if she is/was drawing a ck) I always was under the impression that what you are able to draw was based on how much you had made up until the point you started drawing it?

westsidefox, will you be able to draw from both husbands or from either/or? (as in which one is the highest $ amt) just curious..this kind of stuff always confuses me...

I hate to say one way or the other because I havent really checked into it. I just know when my husband turned 65 they told me I could draw off both my husbands when I turned 62 because I had been married to both of them over 10 years. I turned 46 yesterday so really havent delved into it to hard. I do know my husbands ex was widowed last year and was trying to draw off her late husband and my husband also and wasnt eligible to draw off my husband because they were not married 10 yrs. Also they were only married just short of 5 years? I know my mom drew off her first husbands military pention and my dads SS, because she died on the first day of the month and I had to figure out if I could use the checks to pay her final utility bills. I do believe both military pention and SS are both federal so should apply in all states.HTH

I am not sure, cause goodness knows I am no expert on SSI, but I think SSI is lifetime earnings based. It doesn't seem as if E had much of a work/earning history.

As to drawing on multiple people that I do not know. I do know that SS has placed a "cap" on what each household can draw from it. But I have no idea what that cap is.

ETA excepting disability for minor children. I am unsure how that exactly works as far as the amount and what governs it.

ETAA that I just realized this whole debate may be considered OT as this is the E & Bigmany thread.

Good night folks.

BBM
I honestly dont know much about disability payments other than most have to apply more than one time to get it. My last 2 babys were premies one 1lb 3oz and 7 years later the other 2 lbs 10 oz. They both automatically were eligible for 3 years of disability. $364.00 a month and full medical. My 1 lb 3 oz was eligible to draw and extra 3 years because of his surgerys but I refused it as he was healthy happy and I felt someone else could use that more than him...OT My babys are now 19 (fullback) for a collage football team and father of a beautiful baby girl, the other is 12 and 136 lbs. Both healthy happy guys with no health problems.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back