Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that the former is a more realistic possibility, but what if her cell phone pings were at the Orlando Airport not because she was dumping the body (really, woudl she have know that there were sinkholes there?) or maybe she was handing her off to someone . . .

She apparently was looking at information about sinkholes, according to her stumbleupon page. Not sure if she found any info on sinkholes in her area, however.

Only one link worked, but in my opinion the link that worked proved he is a good guy. I applaud him bringing up questioned past in government elected oficials.

This Padilla seems quite slimy...a few links, for your perusal...

Quote:
"In recent weeks, the Kevin Johnson for Mayor Campaign has learned that Mayoral candidate Leonard Padilla traveled to Phoenix muckraking information in an effort to discredit Kevin Johnson. This is an unfortunate case of inflammatory, ugly politics on the part of Mr.
Padilla. We're disheartened that Mr. Padilla has, instead of focusing on the issues that are most important to voters and this city, resorted to this.

"We are in the midst of evaluating our options for filing a defamation suit against Mr. Padilla as we cannot condone this type of assault on the character of Kevin Johnson. We are confident that the citizens and voters of Sacramento will see these tactics for what they are, a smear campaign designed to distract from the important city issues at hand."

http://cbs13.com/local/kevin.johnson....2.701239.html

Quote:
Sacramento Police Chief Rick Braziel has said that the girl eventually recanted and that the allegation "was absolutely unfounded" – the product of gossip among teenage girls.
http://www.sacbee.com/101/story/865719.html

Quote:
Just in time for sweeps, noted Sacramento bounty hunter Leonard Padilla made a grand gesture - thumbing his nose at county officials, actually - by offering his fallow land in Natomas to the homeless.

Now, Padilla has never met a camera he didn't like, and the local TV media lapped it up. Fox40 and News10 ran straightforward stories, basically taking Padilla's offer at face value, but quoting County Supe Roger Dickinson as saying Padilla is violating a zoning ordinance.

However, channels 3 and 13 didn't give the gadfly bounty hunter a free pass.

At 6:30 Wednesday night, KCRA's Lois Hart and Dave Walker grilled Padilla in a live interview. It was great TV, classic no-nonsense Dave & Lois reporting and, frankly, about time somebody called Padilla on his grandstanding.
http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs...es/008998.html

On another note, Casey had been going to their house for mths, even way back in April so why was a handwritten paper found in her abandoned car with their address written on it? How odd. Could Casey not remember the address?

That struck me as VERY odd too....

Does anyone know where Amy is these days??? I noticed that on the day of the "flurry" of phone calls to the parents, it also said that her last call was to Amy... I also wondered how long the call was??? I couldn't find whether it was another 1 minute call or if the call lasted longer??? :waitasec: AND, if so...

Have the police brought her (Amy) in for questioning since that info was released??? I still find all the interconnection between people to be very weird...Casey used to date Ricardo, but now he is dating Amy, and they let her come to live with them after she had the fight with her mom, but before she moved in with Tony. How long have Amy and Casey been friends??? Before or after Ricardo??? :confused:

Also, it seems that Tony has taken a leave of absence!!! Nothing like standing by your gal!!! I would love to have been a fly on the wall when she called him from jail!!! :rolleyes:

Maybe both of them are testifying against Casey for immunity...

****I reposted this on the "where are the friends and neighbors" thread!!!*****

On another note, Casey had been going to their house for mths, even way back in April so why was a handwritten paper found in her abandoned car with their address written on it? How odd. Could Casey not remember the address?

This has struck me as really odd, too.
Unfortunately at this point we only have Cindy's statement.
The "lying is not a criminal offense" Cindy Anthony.

But I thought one of the charges against her was lying to LE????? LOL!!!

Lets see Casey just turned 3 and Casey is 22? That would have made her 18 or 19 when she got pregnant. How many 18 or 19 year olds get pregnant just because they want a baby, not many. Don't slam me here, but usually they think they are in love with the person and in hopes of keeping the person they get pregnant either on purpose or by simple carless lust. So I believe they know exactly who the father is, maybe it was a married man or something and they tried to keep it secret. Only the Anthony's know the truth to that and believe me they do.

This has struck me as really odd, too.
Unfortunately at this point we only have Cindy's statement.
The "lying is not a criminal offense" Cindy Anthony.

Again, it was Amy's resume not a note.

Why wasn't Jesse helping find Caylee if she was missing at that time? He was a police officer and someone she knew and had been engaged to. Why did he resign.

on markymarks myspace casey left a message saying her boyfriend was coming home and she was excited, does anyone know where he was? was thqat discussed anywhere

Are they suggesting that the kidnapper/babysitter also took Casey's telephone?

This is interesting. She did say her phone is missing and to my recollection no one has found it. It has to be somewhere. Maybe someone does have it?

Does anyone know where Amy is these days??? I noticed that on the day of the "flurry" of phone calls to the parents, it also said that her last call was to Amy... I also wondered how long the call was??? I couldn't find whether it was another 1 minute call or if the call lasted longer??? :waitasec: AND, if so...

Have the police brought her (Amy) in for questioning since that info was released??? I still find all the interconnection between people to be very weird...Casey used to date Ricardo, but now he is dating Amy, and they let her come to live with them after she had the fight with her mom, but before she moved in with Tony. How long have Amy and Casey been friends??? Before or after Ricardo??? :confused:

Also, it seems that Tony has taken a leave of absence!!! Nothing like standing by your gal!!! I would love to have been a fly on the wall when she called him from jail!!! :rolleyes:

Maybe both of them are testifying against Casey for immunity...

****I reposted this on the "where are the friends and neighbors" thread!!!*****

Can't help but wonder why Casey asked for Tony's number. Seems to me she would know exactly how to contact "her boyfriend". I know I would.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=20346194

Jeff
clear.gif
"Caylee Anthony we are praying for you"

Male
23 years old
ORLANDO, FLORIDA
United States

Last Login:12/08/2008
View My: Pics | Videos

I still don't have a name for the guy on the right; he's been in a bunch of pictures. Anybody know?

He is listed as "cory" on the MySpace pics. Click on pics, then on "Roxyz wit my peeps"

Quick Notes From Ryan P's Interview With Capt. Mellich:

Casey refers to Ryan as her "best friend" & has known Casey since he was five. He has stated he spoke with Casey on the weekend of June 13, 14, 15 & she was supposed to meet up with him at his Aunts house, but it "didn't pan out".

Ryan lives & attends school in Jacksonville, but his parents live in Orlando.

He first heard about Caylee missing when Cindy Anthony called him at 8:30am & then at 10am the morning Casey was arrested.

He has never heard about any Zenaida Gonzalez. He stated Casey told him another name for the nanny. ("Jenny, Krista, Kristan, maybe Christina") "Definately NOT a Hispanic name", he stated.

Casey never mentioned who Caylee's father was.

Casey told him she was an Event Planner at Universal for the past 2-3 yrs.
He was confronted by Cindy about Casey telling her she was working at the Sports Authority with him. This story from Casey was NOT true.
Casey would use the excuse for coming home late, as she was doing inventory at the sports Authority with Ryan. She then later claimed to have gotten transferred to another store in Waterford.

Cindy Anthony called him & told him not to talk to Casey anymore because of her lying & stealing money from Cindy & her grandmother. Cindy referred to Casey as a Sociopath.

Casey borrowed $400. from Ryan, for "rent to her parents".

Casey mentioned using drugs to Ryan.

Jose Baez, Casey's attorney, called Ryan a few days after she was arrested to inquire about him being a character reference. Ryan declined saying, "I'm going to be a big detriment to your case."

Ryan refers to Casey as being "kinda a hard *advertiser censored*" who has to be scared because "She's not going to do anything for anybody unless she has, un...unless theres something in it for her."

Transcript of conversation with LE:
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0825/17290403.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members