OCSO Claims No New Charges On The Horizon

On second thought, re-reading this anouncement...It's very discouraging. I think that they shouldn't have bothered anouncing anything. After all the references to DNA and forensics...this makes it sound like they have nothing.
Now...now...calm down and take a deep breath. We KNOW they have a lot of things which are solid evidence already. Go read the interviews again and remember...these are only the "outtakes". They do not include the forensic or pertinent evidence they do have.

Now...now...calm down and take a deep breath. We KNOW they have a lot of things which are solid evidence already. Go read the interviews again and remember...these are only the "outtakes". They do not include the forensic or pertinent evidence they do have.

Lol. I have read everything so far...I still think that it was a lame anouncement to make under the circumstances. Would have been best to do a "no comment" given everything that has come out. I take your point but it is getting frustrating!

Remembering Yuri's discussion from his Support thread, he said when this is over he will answer questions but can't discuss the case right now.

There is an end in sight, you just have to keep faith that justice will prevail.

That felt like a slap in the face to me. Meanwhile Casey is blogging and having a dandy good time. logging off now before I start cussing....sigh!

Same here. It was almost like a go away now public, when and if we can charge her, we will, thanks for looking her her in ponds and swamps, but we can take it from here.

You're right.... I posted my frustration under the emotion thread but I should have put it here.

Some days the pot just over boils .....

But you're right. The spotlight should be on what evidence they DO have
and not what don't.

thanks for the reminder.... ;)

Remembering Yuri's discussion from his Support thread, he said when this is over he will answer questions but can't discuss the case right now.

There is an end in sight, you just have to keep faith that justice will prevail.

God, I hope you are right!! I was so happy last week when they said charges would be forthcoming (did I dream that?) & then to read these new claims from OCSO, it just blindsided me.

God, I hope you are right!! I was so happy last week when they said charges would be forthcoming (did I dream that?) & then to read these new claims from OCSO, it just blindsided me.

Nope, you didn't dream it. They are all starting to remind me of the A family. :confused:

Nope, you didn't dream it. They are all starting to remind me of the A family. :confused:
:eek: No way! LE knows they do not have to be rushed into putting this case together. They are in no way backpedaling or saying they do not have a case! They are nothing like the A fam.

:eek: No way! LE knows they do not have to be rushed into putting this case together. They are in no way backpedaling or saying they do not have a case! They are nothing like the A fam.

I agree 100 % with you SS what's the rush ?? Make them sweat !!!

I really think they have all the information they need to prove Caylee is gone. What information they may not have 'iron clad' proof on is that Casey is the one that committed the act. That's where the investigation now sits, IMO.

I can't imagine how we'd all feel if this went to court with all the DNA/forensics proof but have Jose leave doubt that Casey is behind it and we watch her walk out the door.

That's enough for me to have patience.

Last week, charges in a few weeks, this week, no charges on the horizon. :confused:

Last week, "iron clad" evidence, placement of Caylee's body in trunk, this week no evidence???

Last week, charges in a few weeks, this week, no charges on the horizon. :confused:

Last week, "iron clad" evidence, placement of Caylee's body in trunk, this week no evidence???
Beary did NOT say they did not have evidence! (JB's camp did.)

LE said before they weren't going to arrest her yet on some of the other charges...and a couple of hours later...she was in custody again. They are not going to tell us evidently when they expect an arrest for the ultimate charges here.

Again, you have to read between the lines with LE. ;)

They are beginning to piss me off. Other day an article says source says charges in next few weeks, now this.

They are never gonna charge her with anything more than check charges, and she is going to walk, Caylee will never have justice, and even if princess if found guilty in November, so what, Caylee will just remain a missing child.

I wouldn't get angry at LE. The problem with reporting is, you could speak to someone in the janatorial (sp) staff. This person becomes your official "source." (A source can be anyone or anything to be honest) You ask them the questions you want answered, and coach them to give you the responses you're looking for.

I've seen one news station that has reported on threads that have started here, and they report "sources say," well, guess what, we just became their official source in the story.

All I'm trying to say, is this seems to be a reporting misstatement, not an LE issue.

As far as I know, there are no statue of limitations on murder. If she doesn't get charged now, if a body is ever found, she can be then.

Being punished by the law and being put to death are only two ways a person can be punished. Trust me, as popular as this case has been, do you think she will ever be able to get a job? Even if her parents keep supporting her, they won't live forever. Eventually Lee will get married, and have a family of his own. Do you think he'll want her around then?
What about her friends?

One way or another, the life Casey once new is over. Things will always be tough for her, and people will walk up to her probably for the rest of her life and call her a baby killer. Trust me, she won't get off free and clear, and resume her normal life. That's what she's hoping for...it never works out that way.

Sadly, they need something to connect the dna evidence to Casey. The dna evidence alone can not prove Casey did something, no matter what we all know.

I wouldn't get angry, or disheartened. However, it is rare in situations like these that an arrest is made. That's why eveyone needs to stay viligant, not loose sight of what's important, and keep plugging away.

IMO, that is the basis of this entire website; trying to keep in people's memory cases like this, plugging away, always searching to hopefully find some bit of evidence that will bring the matter to it's conclusion.

lol I'll get off my soap box now. :)

Well, this is not good news! So... I guess this DNA evidence they claimed they had was not enough to say conclusively that it was Caylee in the trunk. Why would they need to keep retesting it? Doesn't make sense.

It is just beyond me. Who the heck else could have been in that trunk and how did they get there? Our laws sometimes are pathetic, IMO. Killers get off scott free because they were smart enough to hide evidence or whatever. I'm all for rights and people being innocent if they are, but come on.

My first reaction was disgust and sorrow. But, I have to remember that I have *no idea* what is going on at the OCSO. Obviously they have information they aren't sharing (they'd be stupid to tell the public everything) and I do think it is strange that they made this statement (I agree with the PPs...why say anything at all?). I'm sure there is a method to their madness and I think Sheriff Beary is a good man who, along with the rest of the OSCO, wants justice for Caylee. Patience is difficult, but without it, the whole case could get screwed up. Which is better....To jump the gun, charge Casey and have her be found not guilty? Or, to find that last bit of patience and and trust that OSCO has a plan? I'm not one for having lots of patience, but I'm really trying.

My first reaction was disgust and sorrow. But, I have to remember that I have *no idea* what is going on at the OCSO. Obviously they have information they aren't sharing (they'd be stupid to tell the public everything) and I do think it is strange that they made this statement (I agree with the PPs...why say anything at all?). I'm sure there is a method to their madness and I think Sheriff Beary is a good man who, along with the rest of the OSCO, wants justice for Caylee. Patience is difficult, but without it, the whole case could get screwed up. Which is better....To jump the gun, charge Casey and have her be found not guilty? Or, to find that last bit of patience and and trust that OSCO has a plan? I'm not one for having lots of patience, but I'm really trying.

I thought that too about Beary, good man who was upset with the A's for the BS, and I felt that all of the LE involved in this case were just biting their tongues, knowing the A's will face the music, but I'm losing hope. They will never find Caylee, IMO, so waiting for that is just not gonna happen. I think they are not giving potential jurors any credit. There is no way you can look at just the evidence we have seen and find her not guilty, IMO.

I personally would rather LE not say a word until it comes time to charge her or whatever but this constant changing of their minds, what evidence sources say they have, etc., is disheartening.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back