Cadaver dog hit on scent in DBs bedroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly doubt she just left the front door unlocked,as well as the window. It was Jeremy's first night at work, they had recently had their car broken into supposedly, and she had the presence of mind to remember that she went in & told the boys they could come sleep with her. How convenient that she doesn't remember checking on Lisa or whether she locked the door. IMO, she is lying.

Staging...it was all planned out.

I highly doubt she just left the front door unlocked,as well as the window. It was Jeremy's first night at work, they had recently had their car broken into supposedly, and she had the presence of mind to remember that she went in & told the boys they could come sleep with her. How convenient that she doesn't remember checking on Lisa or whether she locked the door. IMO, she is lying.

You never by accident left a door unlocked for the evening? I've done it with the back door a lot, usually because I forget to check it before I shut down for the night and it's not in my habit to lock the door as I'm going inside.

You never by accident left a door unlocked for the evening? I've done it with the back door a lot, usually because I forget to check it before I shut down for the night and it's not in my habit to lock the door as I'm going inside.

I don't live in NKC, nor have I recently had my car broken into, nor has my husband just worked his first ever night shift,leaving me home alone w/ 3 small children. :seeya:

I don't live in NKC, nor have I recently had my car broken into, nor has my husband just worked his first ever night shift,leaving me home alone w/ 3 small children. :seeya:

Still didn't answer the question though.

How do any of those things preclude someone forgetting to lock a door? Especially if you didn't have a clear mind to begin with due to being under the influence .

Still didn't answer the question though.

How do any of those things preclude someone forgetting to lock a door? Especially if you didn't have a clear mind to begin with due to being under the influence .
<modsnip>
We do not have any proof Bradley was intoxicated, just her claim to be.

<modsnip>
We do not have any proof Bradley was intoxicated, just her claim to be.

Actually we do. Shane told LE it was evident both women had been drinking even though he didn't witness them drink.

Actually we do. Shane told LE it was evident both women had been drinking even though he didn't witness them drink.

If it was evident to him, how so? What makes him think they weren't just messing with him?

I don't trust Debbie. I think she knows where Lisa is.

All JMO though

If it was evident to him, how so? What makes him think they weren't just messing with him?

I don't trust Debbie. I think she knows where Lisa is.

All JMO though

Not sure what your implying, that both women were purposely trying to fake that they were drunk to someone that was basically almost a stranger to them? So SB is now an accessory to planning a crime now? I hope that's not being implied because that's a pretty outlandish (plus baseless) accusation.

How about simply that he could smell alcohol under their breath?

The idea of the pair faking intoxication for a neighbor's benefit seems a little far fetched to me but if it's true that they weren't drinking at all while Shane was there it doesn't really support the idea that Debbie was drunk to the point of passing out. IIRC wasn't he there for an hour or more, not just a couple of minutes? JMO and I could be wrong but in my experience the party people who end up passing out are not very likely to pace their alcohol intake and take an hour off from drinking to avoid letting a neighbor see their beverages, they just keep on filling their glasses until too much is too much.

IIRC he left at about 9 pm or 9.30 pm? Debbie could have taken a couple of more drinks after he was gone I guess so it doesn't really rule anything out but most of the time if I spent an hour or more with people who end up passing out an hour or two later I would expect to see more evidence of their drinking than just a smell of alcohol in their breath.

I believe they were drinking, but I don't believe that Bradley was so intoxicated that she remembers nothing. She remembers only what she wants to remember, IMHO.

Mod Note:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8602036&postcount=74"]Please review this post.[/ame]

Can anyone explain to me why it is always referred to as "DB's bedroom" or "the mother's bedroom"? I guess I'm just being nit picky but I hear this over and over and I just don't understand it. Isn't it JI's bedroom too or does DB make him sleep in the doghouse?

going back to the cadaver dog hit. It does not mean someone died in that house. It depends on what the dog is trained to alert to, its ability, and its handler ability. To cite a few case - Thomas Quick in Sweden. At one point thought to be sweden's worst seriel killer admitted to tens of murders of missing people and was found guilty and put in prison. He gave the police the location of 22 grave sites and although not one bit of evidence from these sites indicated a body had ever been there, the recovery dogs used there alerted at each and every site. However it turne dout Quick had made flase confessions whilst on heavy medication and after much leading by police and it doe snot look like he ever killed a single person - in fact for some of the killings he confessed to he has alibis (and strong ones, in one case an entire congregation). So the dog alerts meant nothing, as the places he said he buried people were just random locations and had never had a body there.
then, there is the jersey case, where the dog alerted and nothign was found. In this case the final report also states that the dog may have alerted to tissues containing bodily fluids and that this was in the dogs remit.
There is also the shannon mathews case in the Uk where the dogs alerted and not only was there no body found, but the supposed victim turned up alive and well.

In the caley anthony case a dog handler claimed her dog woudl alert to hair or nail from a living donor
As for the personalities of those involved, no-one here can comment as they have only seen those involved as portrayed in the media at a time of great stress. Think about how we would come across in the media during a criminal investigation - I always wonder if the fact I comment on a crime site would stand against me if the media twisted it (I can just see how commenting on a crime site woudl turn into - obsession with true crime in a red top). I know if I was being door stepped constantly and abuse hurled at me, i would find it difficult to not tell everyone to just s@d off.

fact is that vast majority of the time cadaver dogs are correct, vis a vis a dead person, pertinent point in case is that they always are justifiable suspicion as confirmed by both british and american LE

that is strong circumstantial evidence which never disappears UNTIL the person is found alive, and is confirmed when oerson foind dead or confession is made, pretty strong part of any prosecution case as evidenced in recent years, where no one has been found alive....the shannon matthews case is one in a hundred plus,hardly a benchmark of any kind

Eta re the jersey home sex and murder scandal, 65 childrens milk teeth were found in the cellar, im sure that must sound innocent to you??? Doesnt to me

Can anyone explain to me why it is always referred to as "DB's bedroom" or "the mother's bedroom"? I guess I'm just being nit picky but I hear this over and over and I just don't understand it. Isn't it JI's bedroom too or does DB make him sleep in the doghouse?

Interesting

going back to the cadaver dog hit. It does not mean someone died in that house. It depends on what the dog is trained to alert to, its ability, and its handler ability. To cite a few case - Thomas Quick in Sweden. At one point thought to be sweden's worst seriel killer admitted to tens of murders of missing people and was found guilty and put in prison. He gave the police the location of 22 grave sites and although not one bit of evidence from these sites indicated a body had ever been there, the recovery dogs used there alerted at each and every site. However it turne dout Quick had made flase confessions whilst on heavy medication and after much leading by police and it doe snot look like he ever killed a single person - in fact for some of the killings he confessed to he has alibis (and strong ones, in one case an entire congregation). So the dog alerts meant nothing, as the places he said he buried people were just random locations and had never had a body there.
then, there is the jersey case, where the dog alerted and nothign was found. In this case the final report also states that the dog may have alerted to tissues containing bodily fluids and that this was in the dogs remit.
There is also the shannon mathews case in the Uk where the dogs alerted and not only was there no body found, but the supposed victim turned up alive and well.

In the caley anthony case a dog handler claimed her dog woudl alert to hair or nail from a living donor
As for the personalities of those involved, no-one here can comment as they have only seen those involved as portrayed in the media at a time of great stress. Think about how we would come across in the media during a criminal investigation - I always wonder if the fact I comment on a crime site would stand against me if the media twisted it (I can just see how commenting on a crime site woudl turn into - obsession with true crime in a red top). I know if I was being door stepped constantly and abuse hurled at me, i would find it difficult to not tell everyone to just s@d off.

I think you need links for some of your statements. What is the source for the information that in the Quick case cadaver dogs alerted in 22 random locations that contained nothing? What were the credentials of those dogs, or their handlers?

I don't remember the dog handler in the Casey Anthony case saying that the dogs alert to hair from a living donor. They may well have said so but I would like to see a link stating so.
Dogs that alert to hair from living humans would be totally useless as they would alert pretty much anywhere that living humans have been, people shed a lot of hair.

I think you need links for some of your statements. What is the source for the information that in the Quick case cadaver dogs alerted in 65 random locations that contained nothing? What were the credentials of those dogs, or their handlers?

I don't remember the dog handler in the Casey Anthony case saying that the dogs alert to hair from a living donor. They may well have said so but I would like to see a link stating so.
Dogs that alert to hair from living humans would be totally useless as they would alert pretty much anywhere that living humans have been, people shed a lot of hair.
Ditto

I think most of the time they would alert on the handler unless he's bald.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member