Caylee Anthony 2 yr old #30 general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawkins is the guy in the picture; apparently a friend of Caseys. Jeff HOPKINS is the one who introduced Casey to ZFG,

Right - but not that Jeff Hopkins - another one. :crazy: I'm just thinking it could be a play on words by Casey. She said Hopkins, they found Hopkins, Casey said NOT that Hopkins.... well maybe she meant Hawkins?

I'm just thinking it is close. The girl says nothing truthful and when caught, says that is not what she meant. Who knows who the new Hopkins is now.

AND THEN..... as I type this out, I see myself going in circles. It really doesn't matter does it, because the TRUTH is that no one introduced her to ZFG. There is no ZFG.:crazy:

Salem

ElizaAvalon - Oops, I forgot about the "pizza/maggot" odor!!!

I can't get the video to play.....what "role" is being questioned and by whom?

Essentially, Baez may be trying to get the taped convo's between Lee and Casey suppressed because he states that Lee may be working "as an agent" for LE. Meaning he thinks that Lee is intentionally trying to get information out of Casey in order to hand over to LE.

WOW how rediculous!! Even IF Lee was trying to get information from Casey in order to turn it over to police, I don't think that can be considered him "interrogating" her in any sense of the word. She can hang up at ANY time. She isn't in a room with him.....unable to get out.....so this just makes no sense to me whatsoever. I think that Lee seems to be a smart guy....well educated....articulate. It's JMO but I think Lee doesn't buy her story for one minute. Did anyone notice that when Casey was explaining about the cell phone fallout of her her purse and how she took the sim card out and put it in the new phone - it sounded to me like he caught her in a lie. How could she have put the sim card into her new phone if she is saying she LOST the blackjack phone? Lee caught onto that too and was asking her for clarification of it in the call.

I can't get the video to play either, thanks for the recap.

I like Lee also... I think he's trying VERY hard to find Caylee & I think he loves Casey but has a different relationship with her than a mother would.

Essentially, Baez may be trying to get the taped convo's between Lee and Casey suppressed because he states that Lee may be working "as an agent" for LE. Meaning he thinks that Lee is intentionally trying to get information out of Casey in order to hand over to LE.

OMG! That would be awful..... telling LE something that might actually find Caylee.... no wonder Baez is so upset! :rolleyes:

ElizaAvalon - Why would she ditch the car? GP drove it home! Also Tehone's response about Susan Smith...

According to Cindy, Caylee is "kidnapped" not dead...Makes no sense to me for any of this statement to even enter into the mind of a GM who:
snipped.

I said Susan Smith because of the comparisons being made....but you are right, according to Cindy, she thinks Caylee is alive.

Interesting video. It takes about 5 mins to even get to the brother part though. Her attorney is basically saying her brother may be acting as an agent for LE and the tapes should be kept from a trial.
Her brother does sound very informed about her rights as to what is public info. He asked specific key questions also. I think he is really trying to gather facts to figure out what is going on, not for LE but for Caylee.

Yes exactly!! I think Baez is doing this because he KNOWS that Casey has said some things to Lee that are gonna come back to haunt her....possibly some of the information she was giving to Lee will turn out to be completely 100% false (gee imagine that)....and if Baez can get the tapes suppressed, then they won't be in the trial and thus be used as evidence against Casey.

OMG! That would be awful..... telling LE something that might actually find Caylee.... no wonder Baez is so upset! :rolleyes:

Baez likes the spot light as much as Casey does....he could care less if Caylee is found.

very interesting SuziQ thanks for posting that...

so casey's lawyers are suggesting Lee may be an agent for the state..hmmm

something else interesting in that clip is the bit about LE now looking at the possibility Caylee disappears late June

All I know is Padilla told Meghan Kelly from Fox that they believe Casey went missing on the 15th. Kinda throws out Jesse's statement.

I thought Cindy's reference to Susan Smith (driving the car into a lake) was very creepy also.

I think we're seeing Cindy getting closer to admitting to herself that her daughter IS capable of killing Caylee.

I think GM meant Casey was smart enough she would have sunk the car to hide evidence. I think the decomp smell in the trunk is bothering GM and she is having a hard time come up with an excuse for it. She has tried to reason out loud that it was food, she has asked if it could have been sweat and now she is down to asking herself if Casey would be dumb enough to leave the car where it could be seen instead of driving it into a lake where no one would find it. Yes, Cindy is starting to come around. She seemed very run down. She is still sticking to the kidnap story but I think the family is not as sure as they have been acting.

Forgive me if I missed someone else bring this over, but there's an interesting hypothesis over here:

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/orlando-sentinel/TS33BSP392IVOD3RP/p15 - #290

Snippet:

OK,How is this?

The kid is dead in the trunk of the car at Amscot.

Casey keeps lying to moma about whereabouts of Caylee.

Letter comes from wrecker to pick up the car.

George goes to pick up the car.

George notices the smell.

George finds the body in the trunk.

George gets rid of body to protect his daughter. As an LEO he knows he won't be charged with accessory after the fact because he doesn't know what really happened. At most he can be charged with is wrongful disposal of a corpse.

He gets home with the car.

Cindy goes out to check out the car and smells a dead body.

George tells Cindy it is some old pizza he found in the trunk and he threw it away.

Casey is standing there in disbelief that her father isn't saying anything about the dead body.

George says nothing to Casey. Casey says nothing to George. Nothing.

Then Casey gets it. Dad got rid of the body.

Yes exactly!! I think Baez is doing this because he KNOWS that Casey has said some things to Lee that are gonna come back to haunt her....possibly some of the information she was giving to Lee will turn out to be completely 100% false (gee imagine that)....and if Baez can get the tapes suppressed, then they won't be in the trial and thus be used as evidence against Casey.

I agree,.. we were suppose to get a video visit tape with Cindy and Casey and thats WHEN Baiz wanted to get it surpressed. I want to hear the one that Lee referred to in the last phone call we got! Where he said he would have asked things in a different way.

Baez likes the spot light as much as Casey does....he could care less if Caylee is found.

I honestly believe this is true.

I think those 2 deserve each other.... they both treat Caylee's disappearance as some kind of silly prank or something.

Frankly, I don't know how Lee keeps himself from strangling BOTH of them.

Forgive me if I missed someone else bring this over, but there's an interesting hypothesis over here:

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/orlando-sentinel/TS33BSP392IVOD3RP/p15 - #290

Snippet:

OK,How is this?

The kid is dead in the trunk of the car at Amscot.

Casey keeps lying to moma about whereabouts of Caylee.

Letter comes from wrecker to pick up the car.

George goes to pick up the car.

George notices the smell.

George finds the body in the trunk.

George gets rid of body to protect his daughter. As an LEO he knows he won't be charged with accessory after the fact because he doesn't know what really happened. At most he can be charged with is wrongful disposal of a corpse.

He gets home with the car.

Cindy goes out to check out the car and smells a dead body.

George tells Cindy it is some old pizza he found in the trunk and he threw it away.

Casey is standing there in disbelief that her father isn't saying anything about the dead body.

George says nothing to Casey. Casey says nothing to George. Nothing.

Then Casey gets it. Dad got rid of the body.

wow,.. I don't know if George would do that though??? Don't you think he would have said SOMETHING??? I mean come on this is HIS granddaughter. I would think he would want her to have a proper burial.

"just my opinion but I think this guy is one of those people who thinks everything is a conspiracy..He does have pics of casey but they are pics he shot off the tv..There are lots of other pics of people on tv too...News anchors and other news stories...viewing his comments from a bunch of different women, it appears he is harrassing them...something seems off about him (again just my opinion) and I got the feeling he just latched on to this case..I dont think he personally knows any of the players in this case"

Quote from thread before:

I understand that this guy is "a little off". But his friend Bryson is a friend of Casey's (one of his top friends, so that usually means they are REAL friends) He wrote that weird comment to Bryson and then he has pictures taken of Casey off the tv. The one said that thing about the judge being a client. The weird comment makes it sound like something illegal was going on and he was upset about the person in Orlando running it. It could be nothing. But it also could be something,.. example,..drug dealing or call girl (which has come up more than once in these threads) Just something to think about

Did you notice one of his myspace blogs is about Casey?

The comments on his myspace make me think his attention isn't always welcome.

Maybe he is hoping Casey will be more appreciative (desperate).

Okay, I KNOW this has been said overandoverandover,

but I really, really want to give a big, big, BIG THANK YOU to Ladybass for that daily recap thread. It is so clear and concise and I can imagine that there are more people, besides the people posting here (lurkers, etc) that are grateful for the time you take to do that. It makes everything so, so much easier for those of us that can't be here...

I can't say that enough!

Also big thanks to FLbeachdawg, for the post about what LE knows, what we know, etc...It was a good refresher, and well posted:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni