Caylee Anthony 2 year old #67 General Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole thing is driving me crazy as it is everyone else.

The sad reality is, its probably something like most have said. Casey wanted to party or was partying and something happened to beauftiful caylee.
As much have I have tried to talk myself out of this with different scenerios it just isn't so.

We have a neighbor who lives in a beautiful home has a wonderful daughter (11, my girls age) and HAD a wonderful husband. About 3 years ago when she finally let her daughter out of the house is when we got to meet her.

It was then that we realized she was an addict. (prob meth)
Her daughter began playing with my girls they just met for about a week when one day the little girl went home. She came back a few minutes later because she could not get in the house.

Long story short, this girl who barely knew us at the time ended up spending the weekend , ENTIRE weekend with us because her mother was holed up in the house high!

I did not know what to do! I finally called grandma and told her she needed to come get her grand daughter.
This has happned a couple times since then.

Everyone covers her rear. She even had to be taken away in ambulance because she was told by angels to go outside naked and run around.

When those around you continually cover your rear, nothing but trouble happens.

I am now a believer that Casey may just be no good in trouble.

Personality disorders and considered incurable right? A case of a narcissist locally had her own shrink tell the court that she's incurable, and only incarceration might help her.

That is what has been generally believed. That is why the PD's are on Axis II with Mental Retardation. However, I don't know that I completely buy into that. I've seen some Borderline folks make positive changes after group interventions at a local agency. IMO though, any change is slow and in small increments and may not be long-lasting. They need to do more research in this area.

Cheko~ I think you are pretty close. Things are starting to unravel for them and Casey's refusal to see Lee speaks volumes to me. Makes me wonder now if it was Casey who refused to see Cindy, too.

Maybe the evidence they collected the past couple of visits has turned up additional information against Casey et al.

I never did beleive what Cindy said about why she was not visiting her daughter.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I feel EXACTLY the same way. Unless someone has experienced this firsthand, they have no idea of the second-guessing, the frustrations, the helplessness, and I could go on and on. People have accused Cindy of being crazy, and maybe she is, but having to deal with someone like this that you LOVE is enough to make you crazy!
Lanie
Then why didn't they try to get her help long ago?! :snooty:

Personality disorders and considered incurable right? A case of a narcissist locally had her own shrink tell the court that she's incurable, and only incarceration might help her.

Correct. No meds for personality disorsers.

Only therapy for personality disorders is behavioral therapy and at early age, as early as possible and only if the subject understands there is a problem with them. Even then, the medical community still says the results of such behavioral therapy are for the moment inconclusive= not positively successful neither completely failing.

Cheko~ I think you are pretty close. Things are starting to unravel for them and Casey's refusal to see Lee speaks volumes to me. Makes me wonder now if it was Casey who refused to see Cindy, too.

Maybe the evidence they collected the past couple of visits has turned up additional information against Casey et al.

Maybe, hopefully they have gotten info back on the DNA results.

Fox was showing some of Caseys lies. Like, the roommate of ZFG worked at TGI Fridays. Not true.

Remember Casey being driven all around some townhouse area by LE? To point out where she had, on occasion, dropped off Caylee? Oooops....she couldn't find the right house.....said she had been there so many times that she couldn't remember??

This is what LE has been dealing with. George and Cindy and Lee just repeat what Casey has told them. Lie after lie after lie.

LE has cleared the particular ZFG from the Sawgrass card. Even Cindy said she should be left alone. For those who continue to believe Casey, there are what? 899 other ZFG to investigate. Good Luck! Maybe team up with Lee. He still thinks Casey had a job....:eek:ther_beatingA_Dead

I don't believe anything Casey has said but it sure is a strange coincidence that a ZFG visited that apartment complex on the same day (June 16). I don't believe that particular ZFG had anything to do with this but wonder how/why Casey got that name.

Isn't this what George said that Caylee was wearing on the day he last saw her (the 16th)? IIRC he said she was wearing a denim skirt, pink shirt and white sunglasses and her hair was in a ponytail. Odd!

The date in the article is June 12th not July. The paragraph I used was a cut and paste from the forums. But yes, this is what George said he saw her in the morning of the 16th. I posted it because I have seen several references to his "sudden and convenient" memory.

Casey Anthony wants to go back to court! Next on Fox!

When my kids were small, I hooked up with the daughter of a friend, I believe she was 15 when she first started watching my kids. She would keep my kids at my house, her house, and a lot of the time she would go with me and just help me with the kids. I always referred to her as my babysitter. My niece now has small children, she has a teenage girl who pretty much does exactly the same thing this girl did with me, and she refers to her as her nanny. I think it is a little bit of pretention, but also just a change in the times, as to what this word means to different people.
Lanie

Hi I have not posted about this case, but am a regular reader and past poster here. But I agree with this - the terms "babysitter" and "nanny" are interchangeable these days. I also think it's a regional thing....when my DD was born, I went back to work briefly and hired a sitter to watch her at my home - she had been a nanny in Boston (we live in NC) and that is what we called her, because that is how she referred to herself - but also she was watching my baby all day, not just babysitting for a couple hours, so nanny fit her "job" better - there was no pretention involved. Now, my DD is almost 3 (she's about the same age as Caylee, which is why this case just really, really breaks my heart) and I now work from home and just hired a new girl to watch her a few hours for a few days a week until pre-school starts while I work and she is a "babysitter" - she's from here. But also she's just watching for 2 hrs a day for 3 days a week. To me, nanny implies someone who is caring for a child all-day on an ongoing basis.

But I will also add that anytime I've hired any kind of babysitter to watch my daughter, my husband has also met her and made a point of meeting the babysitter. My new sitter will be regularly sitting for me for the next month and I can guarantee some of my friends or my parents will also meet her. So I don't buy for once second that none of Casey's family had never met the babysitter/nanny and were OK with that. Especially since Casey lived at home and the GPs were so involved in her care. How could you not meet a regular babysitter under those circumstances? It's ridiculous... but someone who would lie about their job and go as far as to take LE to Universal Studios and keep acting like she worked there until all of a sudden admitting she got fired 2 yrs ago, is a nutbar. So lying and coming up with the name ZG does not surprise me. Casey is a sick, selfish person and it kills me to think a mother could do anything to harm her child.

I think LE is closing in on the case and soon there will be charges. I think the GPs outburst this morning was because he's realizing this or maybe has been told this by LE and is beginning to realize that perhaps Casey did do the unthinkable. I cannot imagine how tht would feel so I think his anger is very warranted.

DANG.....step away for twenty minutes and have 6 pages to read. I just can't keep up with this site!!

Fox just said Casey Anthony wants to go back to court....whatever that means.

Just heard breaking news on Fox. Casey wants to go back to court. They will report next.

That is what has been generally believed. That is why the PD's are on Axis II with Mental Retardation. However, I don't know that I completely buy into that. I've seen some Borderline folks make positive changes after group interventions at a local agency. IMO though, any change is slow and in small increments and may not be long-lasting. They need to do more research in this area.

I agree with this. I think that medication helps, and counseling......but I really think that along with this requires very, very long term counseling.

I mean, they lived this way all there life, so it would take the rest of there long to learn not to continue.

This whole thing is driving me crazy as it is everyone else.

The sad reality is, its probably something like most have said. Casey wanted to party or was partying and something happened to beauftiful caylee.
As much have I have tried to talk myself out of this with different scenerios it just isn't so.

We have a neighbor who lives in a beautiful home has a wonderful daughter (11, my girls age) and HAD a wonderful husband. About 3 years ago when she finally let her daughter out of the house is when we got to meet her.

It was then that we realized she was an addict. (prob meth)
Her daughter began playing with my girls they just met for about a week when one day the little girl went home. She came back a few minutes later because she could not get in the house.

Long story short, this girl who barely knew us at the time ended up spending the weekend , ENTIRE weekend with us because her mother was holed up in the house high!

I did not know what to do! I finally called grandma and told her she needed to come get her grand daughter.
This has happned a couple times since then.

Everyone covers her rear. She even had to be taken away in ambulance because she was told by angels to go outside naked and run around.

When those around you continually cover your rear, nothing but trouble happens.

I am now a believer that Casey may just be no good in trouble.
Why didn't you dial 911 instead of calling the grandmother? Aren't you helping to "cover it up" also by not alerting proper authorities?

The child is in danger and should be removed if there is adequate cause to do so. They have to have a phone call to take action.

We are NOT going to tear ZG's life apart any more then it has been! By no fault of her own her life has been turned upside down by Casey and this whole situation. LE was clear that she has been FULLY investigated.

SHE HAS BEEN CLEARED. SHE HAS BEEN VICTIMIZED ENOUGH.

The only discussion we want to see about her is how did Casey get that name..use her intials, call her Nanny, whichever. This is about Casey and her lies and finding this child!

There will be no warning...Time outs will be given if her name is brought up in any other context.

CARLOS PADILLA, ORANGE COUNTY DEPUTY SHERIFF: We believe she has no involvement. I think that - - we don't know exactly how it is that her name, it was a coincidence or -- but we don't think that she's involved at all.

Just wanted to pipe in here about the hyphenated last names. Two of my children have Hyphenated last names. My first son's last name is a mix of my maiden name-his fathers last name, I was only 18 when I had him and that was just a compromise that we came up with at the time.

And my oldest daughter's last name is Hyphenated just cause it was some weird thing her father's family did for first borns they were beyond odd. LOL

But in both cases they are all considered the last name. No a middle name and a last name.

Example since i don't want to use her real name,

Hayley Monique Vaughn-Erickson .. Monique would be the middle name and Vaughn-Erickson is the last name. not just Vaughn and not just Erickson but the whole thing. And BELIEVE me she will at only 8 let you know if you get it wrong LOL .

Does that make any sense? Not that I believe in Zanny the Nanny, it has been very clear that she is made up. Just thought I would put in my own :twocents:

To start we could just say the NANNY or use her INITIALS everyone knows what her name is.

Casey is a total whacked out nut job & she doesn't care who she hurts or who she destroys!

I think the initials idea is excellent and appropriate not only to ZG, but also to JO (deceased young man whose family has now retained an atty to discover if they actually have a granddaughter they didn't know about) and anyone else who is associated to the case merely because Casey knew them or used their names. I think it should apply to any threads we post about these people on so that those who still have questions about them can discuss them without bringing further attention to their actual names. I'm not touching the appropriate thread subject - just mentioning my thoughts on how we should refer to them in any post. This has probably been brought up before; it seems like it I may have read about using initials on one of yesterday's threads. Sorry if I'm repeating, but thought it was worth mentioning again. :)

Then why didn't they try to get her help long ago?! :snooty:

Many many families have no idea with what they are dealing with. The manipulation, the lies, the fabrication, the lack of empathy, many families suffer through that for years and years before they realise this is not normal, there is a name for ''this''. Remember that this begins early in life, the behavior, and it is small things before it becomes BIG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine