Caylee's "Big Trouble..." Shirt Incl. Photos *Merged*

Agreed! Click on the thumbnail - it's from the Globe Aug. 08'

ETA- I wonder who sold those pictures to the Globe? Do you think the Globe has to answer that question?

When I magnified this picture with the guitar to 400% I could see that Caylee's right arm is resting on what looks like a plaid blanket. Could it be the red plaid blanket that Cindy was talking about that they kept in the trunk of Casey's car (in the blue basket)? Did they find anything like that at the dump site? Anyone know right off the top of your head?

Agreed! Click on the thumbnail - it's from the Globe Aug. 08'

ETA- I wonder who sold those pictures to the Globe? Do you think the Globe has to answer that question?

I have never seen this picture before, and wondered if someone could blow it up to see more clearly. It is certainly better than the other one in the same shirt.

TIA

I'm thinking that the Anthonys never saw that photo.

:clap::clap::clap: For the State's Attorney!

The photo was so closely cropped when they showed it to the family. They left out any detail that would identify where the picture was taken and that it was taken with Casey. They left the family no clues as to the nature of the picture to work from and make up stories.

That they all ID'd the photo as being of Caylee, they cannot obfuscate any more about those being the poor little girl's remains at the site.

Between that picture and Cindy's statement about the cylindrical laundry bag in her depo, the State has some impressive coffin nails.

Not enough coffee this morning, I guess. Did Cindy actually say she didn't recognize the shirt? And that that laundry bag was not from their house?

I scrolled down on this page http://www.nationalenquirer.com/ and had never seen that picture before. Amazingly casey is wearing a blue shirt. There were blue fibers found on the duct tape.

Wonder when that picture was taken. Nice find.
Sumbunny, can you please direct me to where in the reports that info. is about the blue fibers?
Also, I find it odd that George remembers a pink shirt...but not this shirt.

TIA

Sumbunny, can you please direct me to where in the reports that info. is about the blue fibers?Also, I find it odd that George remembers a pink shirt...but not this shirt.TIA
OH yeah.* PINK SHIRT.......did her just forget to mention the lettering on the front?* There's a BOMBSHELL Nancy.

m_781a169e3c3c4589afc0136d24b2a202.jpg

I've had this photo posted since last August...I found it posted here by someone saying it was their daughter and that it looked so much like Caylee...BS I knew it was Caylee!
Well...whoever posted it wanted us to see it. I'm not sure it was Casey. We should find it, though. Where to start?

m_781a169e3c3c4589afc0136d24b2a202.jpg

I've had this photo posted since last August...I found it posted here by someone saying it was their daughter and that it looked so much like Caylee...BS I knew it was Caylee!
I kinda remember that.

Sumbunny, can you please direct me to where in the reports that info. is about the blue fibers?
Also, I find it odd that George remembers a pink shirt...but not this shirt.

TIA

Hi, and sure.

It's page 9646

Blue cotton fibers removed from:
Q60- skull debris (several)
Q62-Q64 Skull duct tape (one)
Q66 gas can duct tape (quantity not specified)

HTH

Not enough coffee this morning, I guess. Did Cindy actually say she didn't recognize the shirt? And that that laundry bag was not from their house?

I don't recall everything Cindy said about the shirt, she indicated she wouldn't buy something like that for Caylee. She did admit to buying a cylindrical laundry hamper. It was to store plasic balls from one of Caylee's toys... they kind kids jump around in. It's towards the end of her depo.

I think cindy said in her deposition she didn't recall a shirt like that. It's not the type of shirt she'd buy for caylee..(paraphrasing)

She's distancing herself from that shirt, as much as george is distancing himself from the gas can duct tape.

I had never seen that photo of Caylee and Casey holding the guitar. Proof enough for me that the Anthony's knew darn good and well that Caylee had THAT shirt and they also knew darn good and well that it was MISSING! The way Cindy tries to pretend with her little word play that Caylee never wore shirts like THAT is kinda blown out of the water when we see Caylee in living color in THAT shirt and WITH her mother. This makes them trying to insignificate (is that even a word?) the importance of that shirt makes it even MORE signifigant to me.

I would bet good money there was LOADS of evidence in the pictures that Casey deleted during her month of covering her tracks.

Oh, and the plaid thing under Caylee's elbow is a pillow with a plaid pillowcase on it.

And add to this the fact that George recalled her wearing a PINK SHIRT the last time that he saw her this kind of solidifies the fact that Caylee never changed clothes again...she died in that shirt.

Okay, am I just missing something? I am only seeing one photo here and on NE. What is this "guitar" photo you speak of? Thanks!

It couldn't have been KC posting in here. She was already in jail. But it is interesting that the picture was out there somewhere.

Speculation has it that KC had the picture brokered, sold to the Globe through Todd Black and that is how her defense is being financed and this is what JB was upset about and wanted to remain sealed during the depositions. I guess eventually we will find out.

I tried to crop and enlarge it. . . and that made it blurrier but overall I think it's easier to see. Let's see if I can put it here now. (Still learning.)

Is this the same shirt as the cropped one? It looks like a darker color of pink and the letters don't appear to be purple. I am not sure of what the shirt says on it. Can anyone make it out? Maybe it is my eyes, but it doesn't look the same.

Well...whoever posted it wanted us to see it. I'm not sure it was Casey. We should find it, though. Where to start?

I definitely saw that cropped photo on this site last year.

Was the pic of Casey with guitar taken at RM's or the Anthonys?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back