What's in this cellar room photo?

I can imagine that there were 2 blankets and LE did not list both in the evidence. If it was something they wanted kept secret, they'd have blacked it out, not omitted it. Someone saw that pile of pink and white fabric mistakenly said that it was 2 blankets.

"Det. Michael Everett informed Your Affiant that after the discovery of the girl's body that he walked through the basement area of the house to attempt to determine if any persons were present in the basement. In the area where Det. Arndt had told Det. Everett that the decedent had been found by her father he observed two blankets on the floor in the center of the room. (BLACKED OUT ARE)"

A Barbie doll is only about 11 inches tall. The clothing is tiny. No way anyone would ever confuse a Barbie nightie with a child's, even an infant's.
There is a larger Barbie called a MY Size doll that wears about 2T child's clothing. That doll is about 3 feet tall. But it is also not proportioned like a real child at all. Just a large version of the original tiny doll. No way would it be in that photo and not be seen.
IMO, the pink fabric is one of JB's nighties. There is no way even LE unfamiliar with dolls would mistake a child's nightie for a Barbie doll's. That is just JR lying again, and remember his OTHER comment when shown the nightie in a photo: "That wasn't supposed to be there". He knew very well what it was.

I can imagine that there were 2 blankets and LE did not list both in the evidence. If it was something they wanted kept secret, they'd have blacked it out, not omitted it. Someone saw that pile of pink and white fabric mistakenly said that it was 2 blankets.

The Barbie nightgown could be under one of those two blankets.

I see a Barbie (regular size) sticking out of the pink blanket. Looking at the photo, she's at the bottom. She has a blonde ponytail coming from the top of her head. Somebody please see this Barbie 'cause I'm starting to freak out a little bit. I only found it by looking closely at all the edges of the pink blanket. If this is not a doll, what is it that's sticking out of that blanket?
This was staged just as JonBenet was, I'm sure of it.

..that's what I think I see also ....
I think I see two pig tails though,isn't that the hairstyle Jon Benet was found with?
I keep thinking about that one suspect ,his name on his website was Andy Savage,I forgot his real name ,the one that posted all this horrific stuff about Barbie torture,the one that was obsessed with Jon benet and wrote the poem?

I had thoughts of MM when I saw what I believe to be a Barbie in the photo, but MM had nothing to do with JonBenet's case. LE did get a dna swab as well as just about everything you could get from a suspect and nothing pointed to him except his Barbie fetish. I thought it was interesting on the link you provided that one poster pointed out MM went through the whole investigation without once asking for a lawyer. I know it's wise to obtain a lawyer, but this kinda points out that if you're innocent, it does not have to be the first thing you do.

My Size Barbie Doll include dress for child.

My Size Barbie Diamond Castle Princess Liana Doll:

http://www.gracecaroline.info/barbie-doll-my-size.html
  • My Size Barbie Diamond Castle Princess Liana Doll ~ 3 Feet Tall
  • Includes: Dress, Tiara, & Necklace To Wear Or Share With Barbie
  • My Size Barbie Doll Is 36" Tall ~ Dress Adjustable To Fit Ages 3 - 10
  • Barbie 2008 Diamond Princess Collection
  • Very Rare & Hard To Find In Stores ~ Perfect Christmas Gift For The Barbie Fan
My Size Fairy Doll:

http://buydolls.blogspot.com/2010/07/exclusive-barbie-my-size-fairy-doll.html

Includes My Size Barbie Doll, Adjustable Dress fits Sizes 3-10 Years, Tiara & Wings that can fit YOU too!
Box approx. 39" x 13-3/4" x 5-3/4". Barbie Doll can NOT stand alone. Washing Instructions on box. Colors may vary from those shown on box.
For Ages 3+ Years. PLEASE check for the Box Condition Information in CONDITION NOTE/Comments section.
Toys R Us Barbie My Size Fairy Doll is great for any collection, as a gift or for fun play!

My Size, 1992:

http://www.fashion-doll-guide.com/questions-about-my-size-barbie-dolls.html

36" Just My Size Bride Barbie Doll in original box:

http://www.icollector.com/36-JUST-MY-SIZE-BRIDE-BARBIE-DOLL-IN-ORIGINAL-BOX-UNPLAY_i6936317

1994 My Size Barbie Bride:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NIB-1994-MY-SIZE-BARBIE-BRIDE-DOLL-3FT-MATTEL_W0QQitemZ370382044394QQcategoryZ48924QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286.m7QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D3%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D4921111482516145573

I see a Barbie (regular size) sticking out of the pink blanket. Looking at the photo, she's at the bottom. She has a blonde ponytail coming from the top of her head. Somebody please see this Barbie 'cause I'm starting to freak out a little bit. I only found it by looking closely at all the edges of the pink blanket. If this is not a doll, what is it that's sticking out of that blanket?
This was staged just as JonBenet was, I'm sure of it.

It's difficult to discern, but I agree with you. There does seem to be a blonde ponytailed Barbie sticking out.

Why was he so eager to untie the knots?
He realized someone might recognize the style.

Your theory is interesting, but as for the knots, couldn't he have untied those or removed them much easier when staging the body in the cellar room, before "finding" her there much later with an audience?

It's difficult to discern, but I agree with you. There does seem to be a blonde ponytailed Barbie sticking out.

Y'all have me seeing dolls, fibers on the edges of the gown, purple color as might be on a screen print picture....

OH, my kingdom for a clear look at these photos!

Dunno in which depo it is but it's either Beckner or ST who says that the nightgown had blood on it.I swear I read it somewhere.

Take a GOOD look at that FILTHY room. Look at that floor covered with mold. And Patsy would have it believe she wrapped GIFTS in that room? No way.

YOU ARE SO RIGHT DEEDEE! I havn't even thought about that....just another thing that makes PR utterly unvbelievable....

Take a GOOD look at that FILTHY room. Look at that floor covered with mold. And Patsy would have it believe she wrapped GIFTS in that room? No way.
I dunno. The woman couldn't remember when her child had a bath last, didn't teach her children to pick up after themselves, let her child go around with stained underwear on (even though she knew JBR asked others to wipe her) and claimed she wore clothes more than once.

I dunno. The woman couldn't remember when her child had a bath last, didn't teach her children to pick up after themselves, let her child go around with stained underwear on (even though she knew JBR asked others to wipe her) and claimed she wore clothes more than once.

I know, but this is different. Patsy was a MESSY person, not a dirty one. She was meticulous in her dress and her kids' clothes, too. JB didn't go around like a ragamuffin. The stained undies are inexcusable, I agree. Little kids' undies are CHEAP. Replace them or skip the floral prints and buy white that can be bleached. But in this case, it was laziness.
Believe it or not, I knew moms who gave their kids a bath only about 2-3 times a week. I gave my kids baths every single day unless they were too sick. Patsy may seem unusual, but it isn't unheard of. Keep in mind that when she was being questioned, she was being evasive. I think it makes sense that with Christmas day being as busy as it is in most homes with kids, that JB didn't get a bath that day, especially with the family leaving for the White's late afternoon and returning home 10 pm at night. If Christmas eve was as busy, she probably had a bath the day of the R Christmas party Dec.23rd. Not THAT unusual. Not really.

Awww...Patsy was full of it.

I know, but this is different. Patsy was a MESSY person, not a dirty one. She was meticulous in her dress and her kids' clothes, too. JB didn't go around like a ragamuffin. The stained undies are inexcusable, I agree. Little kids' undies are CHEAP. Replace them or skip the floral prints and buy white that can be bleached. But in this case, it was laziness.
Believe it or not, I knew moms who gave their kids a bath only about 2-3 times a week. I gave my kids baths every single day unless they were too sick. Patsy may seem unusual, but it isn't unheard of. Keep in mind that when she was being questioned, she was being evasive. I think it makes sense that with Christmas day being as busy as it is in most homes with kids, that JB didn't get a bath that day, especially with the family leaving for the White's late afternoon and returning home 10 pm at night. If Christmas eve was as busy, she probably had a bath the day of the R Christmas party Dec.23rd. Not THAT unusual. Not really.

But, JB left pants in the floor with dirty undies in them...after wearing them to play in that day. Looks like she would have had a bath after dirtying her undies...and before going to the Whites. Yes, that IS pure laziness on Patsy's part.

Your theory is interesting, but as for the knots, couldn't he have untied those or removed them much easier when staging the body in the cellar room, before "finding" her there much later with an audience?

Maybe he didn't realize at first,if RDI,these were not experienced killers,trained to pay attention to every detail.

Why do you thin they lied about her wrapping gifts down there?To explain the fibers?

It does seem an odd choice of places to wrap presents considering the size of the house there would have been plenty of better places to do so.
But why would someone lie like that, this is why i seem to be sat up the fence so much, silly things lied about that make no sense.

I had thoughts of MM when I saw what I believe to be a Barbie in the photo, but MM had nothing to do with JonBenet's case. LE did get a dna swab as well as just about everything you could get from a suspect and nothing pointed to him except his Barbie fetish. I thought it was interesting on the link you provided that one poster pointed out MM went through the whole investigation without once asking for a lawyer. I know it's wise to obtain a lawyer, but this kinda points out that if you're innocent, it does not have to be the first thing you do.

I did think it was kind of odd how MM pointed out that his computer was not seized or investigated at all.Could it be possible that BR was in contact with him in chat rooms and MM could have kind of influenced BR ,who seemed to have been ignored quite a bit and jealous of his barbie doll sister.Maybe they started fantasizing about different sick scenarios online .
Maybe Jon Benet's death started out as a twisted online fantasy?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back