ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
THERE YOU GO, total strangers are still "sleuthing" ZFG and posting her business on the internet years after she was cleared by LE.

IMO she was damaged and continues to be.

Yes! exactly.
The way Roy Kronk was treated,who knows what JB might have done to ZG if she had not employed J Morgan.
She is also a minority who probably already endures prejudice. No employer would want to hire someone in the middle of a media circus. That would be disruptive to any business.
Casey was very short sighted when she used ZG as a scapegoat.

If ZG has no case, why do you think KC pleaded the 5th on most of the questions? Especially since that alone may make her loose the case.

Obviously Casey pleaded the 5th to keep from incriminating herself and to protect her appeal in the criminal case.

Total strangers are sleuthing Z?G because her claims about losing her home and job as a result of Casey's accusations are false. If she told the truth, there would be no reason to point out her 'mistruths'.

I have asked for a link and still none has been provided by anyone. There is nothing proving ZG lied. It is helpful when posting that someone is not telling the truth if a link is provided otherwise it leads people to believe it is a fact instead of speculation. A link would be appreciated. Thanks

BBM

And here what I bolded is ultimately why everyone is going to side with ZG, even if it seems she has no chance at this lawsuit. Everyone wants FCA to pay and they'll take anything they can get, whether it's ZG, OCA or the tooth fairy suing her.
Yes, I want FCA to PAY for her lies! Each and every single lied that harmed others in any manner! FCA knew Caylee was dead and she implicated others in her crimes..period! It's against the law to do what she did to others, she should pay for it for the rest of her life, monetarily. The courts will decide how much FCA should pay, and her victims are entitled to each and every penny!

O/T - you still believe in the tooth fairy? That's nice. Unfortunately, Caylee didn't get to believe in such things for very long. :furious:

If ZG has no case, why do you think KC pleaded the 5th on most of the questions? Especially since that alone may make her lose the case.

Because it would prove FCA lied about the Nanny and thus hurt her appeal against the lies to LE which brings all of the wasted investigation recovery costs ($$$).

Oh what a tangled web we weave ....

I have asked for a link and still none has been provided by anyone. There is nothing proving ZG lied. It is helpful when posting that someone is not telling the truth if a link is provided otherwise it leads people to believe it is a fact instead of speculation. A link would be appreciated. Thanks

Links have been provided, as have directions to finding the information for yourself. :waitasec:

Yes! exactly.
The way Roy Kronk was treated,who knows what JB might have done to ZG if she had not employed J Morgan.
She is also a minority who probably already endures prejudice. No employer would want to hire someone in the middle of a media circus. That would be disruptive to any business.
Casey was very short sighted when she used ZG as a scapegoat.

And the 'doubt' she created cast a cloud over ZFG for three years, right up until JB made his opening statement, if you want to take that for the truth. :floorlaugh:

Obviously Casey pleaded the 5th to keep from incriminating herself and to protect her appeal in the criminal case.

oh yes, Obviously I forgot about the appeal of the criminal case. The one where she says she really didn't lie to LE. I guess the dang jury only got it half right. :maddening:

And the 'doubt' she created cast a cloud over ZFG for three years, right up until JB made his opening statement, if you want to take that for the truth. :floorlaugh:

Exactly!!! The DT and FCA kept their options open to accuse the Nanny and even this ZFG at trial if need be ... they went with throwing GA under the bus but the Nanny was always an option ... thus a threat to ZG.

It is funny that on TMZ JB claims the only difference between AK and FCA is supportive parents ... hmmm ... I don't remember AK's parents being implicated in an accident/murder cover-up but the A's were still lying for their daughter. Supportive?

They never let the Nanny / ZFG off the hook ... since they knew it was an 'accident'.

Here's a link to the interview with Morgan where he claims, falsely, that Casey knew what kind of car Z?G drove and the names of her children. He also implies that Z?G came to him.

http://www.wesh.com/video/17554051/detail.html

Still searching for the interview (which I've posted many times before) where Morgan admits that Z?G was not employed when Casey gave the name ZFG to LE.

What Morgan was going by was what the police reported which is they went to Sawgrass and the card filled out had the two daughter's names and it wasn't the exact car, only similiar but that ZG had NY plates. Morgan has corrected his misstatements from what he originally stated that the police mentioned the two daughters because they were listed on the card not because KC mentioned their names and that the similiarity was with the the car's plates not the actual car. This was a misunderstanding from what JP understood from the police report not that he had an intention to deceive the public. Whatever JM states does not in any way, shape or form prove that ZG lied to him.

Big difference between someone getting their facts wrong and them deliberately lying. jmo

Exactly!!! The DT and FCA kept their options open to accuse the Nanny and even this ZFG at trial if need be ... they went with throwing GA under the bus but the Nanny was always an option ... thus a threat to ZG.

It is funny that on TMZ JB claims the only difference between AK and FCA is supportive parents ... hmmm ... I don't remember AK's parents being implicated in an accident/murder cover-up but the A's were still lying for their daughter. Supportive?

They never let the Nanny / ZFG off the hook ... since they knew it was an 'accident'.

And AK's parents certainly didn't spend the first two years denying that this poor girl was actually dead.... not just missing...:banghead:

Links have been provided, as have directions to finding the information for yourself. :waitasec:

The links you provided were of JM not ZG. JM has proven his statements were made from a misunderstanding of what was provided to him via a police report which was later corrected. The statement that was made was that ZG did not tell the truth, that she lied, about her job, about losing her home. That is the link I would like to see because that is what was posted. Thanks

oh yes, Obviously I forgot about the appeal of the criminal case. The one where she says she really didn't lie to LE. I guess the dang jury only got it half right. :maddening:

Now, do I have this right?:

KC was convicted of lying, because her attorney says she knew where Caylee's body was all along. KC is appealing the lying conviction (even though her attorney says she was) and she still refusing to actually admit she was lying to get out of the ZFG civil case because she's still trying to say she wasn't?

:floorlaugh:

I guess I missed the links that prove ZG is lying. Telling other members to go find the information themselves seems a bit unfair to me. Especially if you don't believe such information even exists. MOO.

That makes no sense to me. She is not appealing her lying conviction. She is appealing whether or not it is 4 lies or one continuous lie. Pleading the 5th in this deposition shouldn't have any impact whatsoever in the basis of her appeal. If she wins her appeal, she is still convicted of lying, just not 4 convictions but 1 or however many the appeals court agrees with. They already tried this argument at the sentencing hearing and lost. It's the same argument in the appeal.

IMO

Does anyone know if ZG as been deposed by Casey's attorneys in this lawsuit?

Edit to clarify I mean Casey's attorneys.

That makes no sense to me. She is not appealing her lying conviction. She is appealing whether or not it is 4 lies or one continuous lie. Pleading the 5th in this deposition shouldn't have any impact whatsoever in the basis of her appeal. If she wins her appeal, she is still convicted of lying, just not 4 convictions but 1 or however many the appeals court agrees with. They already tried this argument at the sentencing hearing and lost. It's the same argument in the appeal.

IMO

my bold

is that correct? I also thought it was appealing the lies at all. mind you, after july 5th I didnt watch a single other thing and in fact moved house right after and distracted myself that way so I could be totally wrong.

Does anyone know if ZG as been deposed by CA's attorneys in this lawsuit?
I think Casey dropped her countersuit, or did you mean Cindy???:waitasec:

Now, do I have this right?:

KC was convicted of lying, because her attorney says she knew where Caylee's body was all along. KC is appealing the lying conviction (even though her attorney says she was) and she still refusing to actually admit she was lying to get out of the ZFG civil case because she's still trying to say she wasn't?

:floorlaugh:

FCA is trapped in her past of lies. She cannot make a bold move forward into the future and rehabilitate because of her past and that she does not want to concede -- both for financial ($$$) and stubborn reasons.

After all, FCA has gotten away with murder so why concede on the lies ... she has never done so before.

The beauty of the ZFG case is that it is/was an annoying fly buzzing around the Caylee Murder Trial but ... while it could have so easily been addressed and forgotten long ago ... it still serves to complicate FCA's future big time.

FCA cannot move on from the Nanny and ZFG story even though it should be rendered moot today. FCA is paying a greater price for her lies than she ever did for the murder of a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth