MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't answer that. Remember...the police TOLD the mom she failed. That may have been a tactic. The mom is the one that said she failed....NOT the police. Fact is, in many cases the police indeed speak out and say someone failed...they have refused to say in this case. I believe it is possible she did not fail and they used that , out of frustration, hoping to get a breakdown and confession. They didn't get one. (a confession) So innocent until proven otherwise. Keep the hope. Keep the prayers that mom is telling the truth. That means Baby Lisa has a good chance to be alive and well somewhere.

This is such an important point to remember! Police are allowed to lie about the results of a lie detector test-----as well as any other evidence (even if it is made up) in order to try to force a confession.

I'm way behind y'all and I'm sure this has been asked,but any chance it's the guy with his back to the camera who said he saw a man walking with a baby?

If it's not him ,then he probably really did see someone walking away with Lisa.
Maybe someone got mom drunk and and took Lisa when she passed out.

Sorry if I'm repeating. No way to catch up.

He is only "unidentified" because fox news did not see the store video and doesn't know who he is. Fox says their source for the story was a source at the store...could be a stock boy, bagger, whoever, and that person apparently did not identify the man when speaking to fox news. Could be JI for all we know, and maybe the stock boy (or whoever) just didn't know who he was.

Fox's source for the news item is someone at the store. The police were not the source.

I find the aunt's comments during her interview with ABC to be downright idiotic. Not to mention incredibly insulting and disrespectful to law enforcement that, as far as I can tell, has spent tons of time and resources trying to find this baby.

The more rude, disrespectful and unhelpful these folks are acting about LE, the more suspicious I become. I get that it's a stressful time for them, but things just don't add up. And if I'm 1000% innocent and have been completely cooperative, then I'm not worried about being arrested and certainly don't 'expect' to be.

Lets us not forget Casey Anthony. How rude she was as well. It was all about her. She lied about everything. I think that case has us thinking, or me anyway, that everyone is lying. I really do believe this family is lying or hiding something.

I pulled out my son's old weight chart and the range at 10 months is given as 16 to 24 pounds for girls (and 18 to 26 pounds for boys). The chart that I have doesn't have percentiles.

However, here's on online chart http://www.infantchart.com/ which makes it clear that 30 pounds is FAR beyond what a 10-month old baby girl should weigh. 30 pounds is the 95% percentile for 22-month old, so it seems that it's just not possible for a 10-month old to weight that much.

Well, assuming that the info is correct that this AI and the one who is an attorney in Texas are the same person, and it seems that they are....then she is definitely not "extremely stupid".....I found one link where she was referred to as the TOP student in her graduating class! Since we do not have confirmation that the two are for sure the same person, I won't post the link yet. It was a media article, however, and not just a blog or discussion board link.

jmo

I don't think this is the same person. I would really like to read the article that states she's an attorney.

Well the news said no arrest at this time, their main focus is not on an arrest but on finding Lisa. I was glad to hear that. I just cannot see how after 8 days this child is still alive. Statistically, its not in that childs favor. I know they say the video has a man in it with the mother, why wouldnt this man come forward and say, "hey, thats me in the video, me and Deb are friends, having an affair, or whatever" and let himself be cleared. Seems to me that would be the logical thing to do in this case. THAT to me is making Deborah not look good either. Why isnt this man coming forward.

IDK I was seen with another man in this case I would have given the police the name and said here is the situation, whether it ruined my marriage or not. This would at least show some credibility.

BBM- Except she doesn't HAVE a marriage (with Lisa's dad anyhow) She's currently married to another man, remember?

Lets us not forget Casey Anthony. How rude she was as well. It was all about her. She lied about everything. I think that case has us thinking, or me anyway, that everyone is lying. I really do believe this family is lying or hiding something.

I agree,but it even goes beyond the Anthony case. So often it ends up being a parent or the parents/caregivers lie.
Hailey Cummings
Hailey Dunn
Caylee Anthony ,
Hassani Campbell
Shaniya Davis,etc.............

Often homeless people hang around stores that sell liquor and beg. Perhaps if this unknown guy is the homeless man, perhaps he happened to be there and DB bought him a box of wine?

A possibility.

Last night I was thinking OMG, she did that? But then to hear that it was 5 hours prior to Lisa going to bed that must have meant JI was home. If it had been later as I had thought I'd still be in shock but I am not as much now.

IMO

He is only "unidentified" because fox news did not see the store video and doesn't know who he is. Fox says their source for the story was a source at the store...could be a stock boy, bagger, whoever, and that person apparently did not identify the man when speaking to fox news. Could be JI for all we know, and maybe the stock boy (or whoever) just didn't know who he was.

Fox's source for the news item is someone at the store. The police were not the source.

IMO the only reason he is "unidentified" is because the video hasn't been released to WS.:great:

IMO the only reason he is "unidentified" is because the video hasn't been released to WS.:great:

Yep if they released it on here The man would be identified in 5 minutes!!!:seeya: We would know where to find him too!

There is nothing wrong with buying a box of wine, even with another man if you and your husband are both friends with him(don't know, speculating to give benefit of doubt)

She must have some guilt with it, due to the fact she left that out of her story. It was just, "Maria came over and the kids were watching "some" Disney movie."

It's only important because she omitted it. JMHO

Just to confirm Lisa's bedtime,from Shelby1's exhaustive timeline.

Thank you ,Shelby! :tyou:

CORRECTION TO ABOVE GIVEN BY JEREMY IN PHONE INTERVIEW 10-6-2011

Lisa in bed at 7:30 p.m. Debbie in bed at 10:30 after checking on Lisa. 6 year old son slept with Debbie in parents room. Point of entry by abductor was unlocked front door, window mentioned earlier was NOT tampered with.
Irwin, an electrician, said he returned from work around 4 a.m. Tuesday and discovered Lisa was missing. Bradley said she last checked on the child around 10:30 p.m., then fell asleep in her bed with her 6-year-old son and a stray kitten they found earlier in the day.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...i_is_looking_for_missing_missouri_toddler_lis a_irwin_in_kansas_landfill_for_a_.html#ixzz1aDuFH5 lM

So where the heck were the boys when all of this was going on?

Long-time lurker, first-time poster:

Before we get into how "rude" the aunt was, I just want to add that the actual GMA interview was a lot longer. This was condensed and taken out of context. She's confident, not rude. And she's been working with law enforcement.

I know these interviews are all you have to go on, but take anything that's edited with a grain of salt.

On another note, I see a lot of you really trying to sleuth this and help, and I admire that. But some of you are just parroting rumors without posting links. It's cluttering these threads and confusing people. Please stop that. And please stop asking "But didn't so-and-so say...?" Go back and find out yourself. I really don't like seeing all of these rumors-with-no-links posts. :(

When I watched the video of the woman stating her hubby didn't want to be on camera, the one thing that really stood out is the zoom in on the window of the house where Lisa was taken. They zoomed in on it quite a few times. Wondering now, if compared to today's re-enactment video, there would be some major differences? Haven't compared, barely time to catch up here and have been looked out a few times.

Hoping they find Lisa safe and sound. It's not looking like that and it's breaking my heart. :-( Will never understand how anyone could harm a child! :furious:
Maybe that neighbor is the unidentified man? Also, they took some "evidence" from his house? correct? 2 paper bags? smaller bags?

I know this has been discussed, but it's bothering me so I want to bring it up again.
I am doubtful that the baby is 30" tall and 30 lbs. For 10 months, that is
VERY large.
Wouldn't you want to be 100% accurate when posting a description of the baby.
Wonder when the baby last went to the pediatrician, isn't a 9 month appointment the norm?
If her child was being vaccinated through a Missouri health department, Lisa may not have had a checkup since 6 months. This is when the her last rotovirus, DPT, influenza, and pneumococcal immunizations would have been given if Lisa was being immunized. Perhaps this is why Deborah didn’t know her baby's exact weight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rebecca.ingram1214@gmail.