Conrad Murray trial -Day nineteen.

I am so looking forward to it too !!!!! :floorlaugh: They can skip all of this; he is using Shafer's charts anyway.

Again with the charts.

But our man Shafer gets an A....
icon10.gif

No need. PETA is already aware:

The shocking news that Dr. Conrad Murray's defense team tested the drug Propofol on Beagle dogs to help with his case in the Michael Jackson death trial has outraged PETA so much that they're calling for a federal investigation, saying it would have caused "enormous suffering in the animals."

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...ting-beagles-peta-wants-federal-investigation

PETA's letter to the USDA:

http://www.radaronline.com/sites/radaronline.com/files/PETA%20Complaint%20to%20USDA%20re%20Propofol%20experiments%20on%20beagles.pdf

A big thank you to my fellow Websleuthers for catching & posting the parts I missed,
for keeping me LOL'g with your funny comments when it gets boring & I need a good laff,
and for the interesting side-info with the pertinent links!!!

Again with the charts.

But our man Shafer gets an A....
icon10.gif

It seems like, right before the break, White was about to attack Shafers chart models.He said something about 'models' of drug data in individuals is not really accurate because each person is so different. So when we come back they are probably going to make Shafer's tables look unreliable.

I'm not trying to excuse Dr. Murray. I believe unless some "Bombshell happens" he will be found guilty.
I'm saying I believe MJ was addicted to Demerol and no telling what else.
MJ had a big problem with addiction and health issues. They, at this trail have protrayed MJ to be healthy and I have never understood that because you can look at his pictures and tell he wasn't. He may have weighed - one thirty something- but he sure didn't look it to me. He looked almost skin and bones. I believe MJ was a very sick individual and nobody helped him. JMOO

I agree. It's my understanding that he'll do little to no prison time in California due to overcrowding. That doesn't bother me as much as will he lose his ability to practice.

I don't ever want to see this guy with a dr's smock on again - ever. The best punishment is to hit him in the pocketbook.

Does anyone know if he's found guilty that he'll lose his license? Will he be able to get it back?

Thanks!

Mel

Looks like we may have lost Tweezybird.

I hope I didn't make her computer crash!

I sure hope when the break is over, the Judge doesn't say it's time for court to adjourn for the day!!!

Hey Flanagan.... are you even listening to your witness?

Peace,
we need you to translate anything that pops out at ya. TIA :)

What does MAC have to do with MJ? He wanted to sleep therefore he wanted deep sedation.

This testimony reminds me of a paid programming commercial. The questions are so scripted with Flanagan's voice inflections.

I believe I just heard the witness say something about using propofol during monitored anesthesia care. Humm, monitored you say?

Well, maybe just maybe Flanagan is going to cut to the chase.....nevermind

Awww...they are skirting the issue of unmonitored use of Propofol, calling it 'offlabel.' Looks like the door has been opened for Walgren to go down that road in cross now.

The sleep study in China again. It was written a year after MJ died - does not justify what Dr. Murray did anyway because he is NOT an anesthesiologist.

So White is discussing the paper and study done on Propofol used for amnesia. So is he going to say it was good for Murray to try that at home too?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back