a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that could be a KCL exclusive. I've seen that nowhere else.

So, so called domestic abuse expert ALV is a perpetuating the abuse of TA by emotionally abusing his family now. Who's the perp now, Alyce? I despise this woman.

I just hope she got reamed by the judge.

Part of what incensed me is she requested a break and instead of heading straight out to the bathroom or whatever, she made a beeline straight for Samantha, sitting there, all alone and vulnerable and swooped right in to her private space and started whatever BS she was spouting, uninvited and unwanted at her. This is why things like this are ILLEGAL. I told several reporters about it, hoping of course, they'd report on it.

Ok back...just saw myself on the news. And a big shot of WEBSLEUTHS PAGE! Including my "Verified Bad *advertiser censored*". lol

Would love to see this. Do you by any chance have a link? I have so much admiration and respect for the time and love your putting into Justice for Travis, it is beyond words. Thank you so much for being a voice and comfort for all of us that feel their pain. Your a very special person in my book :tyou::thewave::great:

Part of what incensed me is she requested a break and instead of heading straight out to the bathroom or whatever, she made a beeline straight for Samantha, sitting there, all alone and vulnerable and swooped right in to her private space and started whatever BS she was spouting, uninvited and unwanted at her. This is why things like this are ILLEGAL. I told several reporters about it, hoping of course, they'd report on it.

ITA. And because I really like being on this site and don't want to stress out our great mods I won't be more specific about what I think about Alyce's little stunt.

Would love to see this. Do you by any chance have a link? I have so much admiration and respect for the time and love your putting into Justice for Travis, it is beyond words. Thank you so much for being a voice and comfort for all of us that feel their pain. Your a very special person in my book :tyou::thewave::great:

I have it on my DVR but not sure what to do with it from there. I think it might show up on their website he said...???

Hi all...gots my Zinfandel and my soy rice crackas and my journal and ready to write...

What a day...court day began with M&M's and ended in Disneyland.

Who woulda thought?

Ok.........countdown to notes...3...........2............1...............

Hi Katie, I don't post much, I am more of a lurker... I just want to say I love, love, love everything your doing for Travis and his family. I pray for Travis and his family everyday! You are something special Katie! I hope your brother gets better soon!!

I sat there and watched her walk off the stand and the entire family had left except Sam was still sitting there in her seat on the aisle. ALV walked directl to her, leaned in and started "close talking " with her. I instantly went in to protection mode so stood right there wondering WTH is she doing? She then stood up and did some kind of arm move and shrug that would be something you'd do if you were saying something like "well what can we do?".

What I know is this is ILLEGAL. Any representative for the defense CANNOT by law contact a victim/victim's family due to the Victim's Bill of Rights. I was incensed!

How dare she??? ... her just approaching her AT ALL is so wrong. And illegal! I did approach Sam and Aunt Heather at the end of the break and asked if she was ok and reminded her she has legal rights to NOT be contacted like that. The nerve!

She said "Juan's taking care of it". So I'm quite sure that's what happened at the end of the day.

How dare she? She just sat up there trashing Travis then she wants to alleviate her guilt so she approaches Samantha? Yes, this is confirming my diagnosis of narcissism. ;)
respectfully snipped and shortened

Good for you, KT! I'm sure Samantha was in utter shock when ALV approached her and was thrilled that you were right there to protect her. I can be outspoken, myself, but if someone approached me under similar circumstances I would be dumbfounded. Like you said, what could ALV possibly have to say to a victim's family after she just spent days trashing the poor man?!

KCL- what was the response by the jury and in the gallery when ALV said she considered Jodi the victim and Travis the perpetrator? This is what upset me the most today from the stand. I can't believe she could say that....has she not seen Travis' stab wounds??? Brutal bloody death or unsubstantiated bs minor abuse like grabbing a wrist or pushing someone down?!?! That was OUTRAGEOUS to me and for that alone, I hope Juan shows her no mercy in the rest of his cross.

After lunch:

TRICOLOR IS IN THE HOUSE

I came back in the courtroom and she was sitting over there in the public section all by herself with court staff like "holding guard" around her. All the reporters were trying to figure out how to get close to her. Even Beth K came up and asked me if she'd been in contact with me. Not sure where she came up with that???

Both sisters back in chambers w/ JM, EF and the entire DT including JA. They all come out and the girls walk back confident and strong to their seats. Not sure what that was about. I feel for them having to be in chambers with Jodi in any kind of close proximity...ugh!

CEO only one who looked out at the gallery when Judge announced Juror 5 in the house. CPA and Grandpa later looked out clearly looking for her.

No women looked out looking for her, interesting.

After lunch spoke with Det. Flores briefly, he's funny.

JM is gonna plug JA in to this continuum all over the place.

Note taking on "character assassination" CEO, HW, POnytail, Grandpa

We've heard/seen this all before, right? Worse names...worse than sociopath? btw which isn't a name,it's a descriptor for Jodi.

She wasn't afraid...she loved the attention!

KCL- what was the response by the jury and in the gallery when ALV said she considered Jodi the victim and Travis the perpetrator? This is what upset me the most today from the stand. I can't believe she could say that....has she not seen Travis' stab wounds??? Brutal bloody death or unsubstantiated bs minor abuse like grabbing a wrist or pushing someone down?!?! That was OUTRAGEOUS to me and for that alone, I hope Juan shows her no mercy in the rest of his cross.

Staring, no notes. Yes I say let her have it now.

Ok so now she's making Travis out to be the worst abuser she's ever seen...right...

Talk about character assassination!

Why didn't they shows this IM convo w/ Jodi on the stand? Must be something negative toward her.

No note taking during ALV's tirade testimony.

CEO writing something on a page, way back in his notes.

ALV gets off on sharing these tidbits from Travis.
What did JA do to provoke his anger? She is a liar, she IS evil.

I look over and JA hands are the size of her damn head.

Juror question placed in the basket.

Hey katiecoolady. I loved that Alice could not remember any negatives in Jodis journals about herself. She was blowing alot of hot air and JM had to pin her down. Some people may not like his style, but he knows what he is dealing with and I believe the jury saw what he wanted then to. Cant wait for Monday. Prayers for you and your brother.

jumping off your post.. I'm kinda new here so I hope it ok. Did you also notice Jodi reading her journal when Juan was up at cross. She was prob looking for negative things. She was studying it pretty hard and jotting down notes in her little pad with her tiny pencil.

Katiecoolady--

First of all, Thank You Soo Much for the feedback. I feel like I'm right there in the courtroom with you, and if I could be I would. Thank you!!

I just have a question. I watched JM cross examine ALV today, and boy do I love JM, but I was afraid he may have come off too strong and may have thrown off the jury with the Snow White talk. What is your take on that? How did the jury react during his cross? I love JM, but I'm just afraid he may turn off some jurors. What are your thoughts?

Guys I have a lot more notes but my hands and arms are killing me for some reason tonite. Had a little HH on the rooftop w/ Katie and Pasa and Mr. Pasa which a lot of was me on the phone, then did the interview then rushed to the hospital (bad day for my brother :( ), then ran over to see my dad then home and it's nearly 11 and I'm just completely exhausted. I can't even see straight. I'll do the rest of my notes in the am. :)

I wonder if there is a place somewhere that she has stashed everything she has squirreled away. There is probably a tape or memory card with the video of the murder in there if a place like that exists.

I'm thinking there IS something like that and she stashed it somewhere along the way between Utah and AZ. She has a landmark in mind and something is lightly buried under some rocks or some such thing. A storage locker of any kind would be too risky.

Think about the movie "Fargo" when the guy buries the suitcase full of money that he's hiding for himself (not sharing with his partner) and how he looks all up and down the road and everything looks exactly the same, so he thrusts something into the snow to mark the spot so he can find it later. She's got a highway exit in mind, some side roads and then, perhaps, some oddly-shaped boulders that would be unlikely to change position.

Guys I have a lot more notes but my hands and arms are killing me for some reason tonite. Had a little HH on the rooftop w/ Katie and Pasa and Mr. Pasa which a lot of was me on the phone, then did the interview then rushed to the hospital (bad day for my brother :( ), then ran over to see my dad then home and it's nearly 11 and I'm just completely exhausted. I can't even see straight. I'll do the rest of my notes in the am. :)

Get some rest! You don't owe anybody anything and we're all grateful for the time you take to keep us updated. We can wait. Get in your jammies, have a glass of wine as big as your head and go to bed. We'll be here in the morning. :)

hoping your brother comes home soon; he probably misses you a lot :great:

The nerve of her to say that. I cant believe that the Alexanders have to go through all of this. Then she had the nerve to say that she felt sorry for Jodi cause all of her naked pics are on the internet. How dare she..

Sweet dreams! Thank-you for all the notes and everything you do! :beats:

I am happy to hear that Sam said that Juan was taking care of whatever happened with ALV...:heartbeat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23