2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!

Casey said, in the presence of Melissa, "Oh my God, I am such a good liar!"

Ding..ding ding....the witness just told the court that ICA admitted to being a good liar.

courtjosebkcmj.jpg

Melissa says after a phone call where she lied to someone about plans, she threw the phone down, and said "HA, I AM SUCH A GOOD LIAR"

When she says this, Casey is feverishly saying something to JB!

Witness: Then she [ICA] said, OMG, I'm such a good liar!"

comparing side by side photos of ME and ICA on In Session............wow, ICA looks
so much older and haggered.....prison does that, I guess.

Yeah, prison with a side of being evil plus a side of being truly ugly inside.

Liar Liar Pants on Fire LOL !!! Boy that required another conference

I do believe that Caylee was going to start telling on ICA...and, ICA knew it.

I have always thought this was a primary motive. Caylee was becoming verbal. That's why even in March, ICA was looking up weapons, etc.

JB sounds so diorganized, I work at a law firm and every piece of paper that comes in here is scanned immediately upon receipt. That includes discovery and evidence photos. If you get to the point you are at trial all you have to do is click to open and voila there is the whole file - why does he keep behaving like he literally has to go digging through boxes?

So weird and most jurisdictions including many federal now want everything e-filed. I just cannot imagine he intends to seem this disorganized and overwhelmed.

Kathy

:lol: How does she know that? She must have been awake to see Amy hide the money so she also must know where Amy hid it. :banghead:

I'm sure when no one was home KC searched high and low for any cash that might be hidden in that house. KC probably has figured out the best hiding places.

LOL. we all know Frank George heard her perfectly, he just wanted to drive home the word "LIAR"

hahaha

Casey never mentioned about Caylee and even express concern about her being missing to this witness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88