NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
odd the burned items referenced in those reports. ITA

Crank can do that to you. I don't know whether that's what they were into, but she's sure displaying that kind of damage to her body and appearance.

And AB looks to have a little meth mouth going on, JMO.

If Zahra was killed in her home, EB could easily have removed her by herself. It may also explain why the hearing aids were laying in the hall, having come out if she dragged her.

It is entirely possible that EB did this on her own, IMO.

The patron saint of jurists is Giovanni da Capistrano - I'll light my San Juan de Capistrano prayer candle Monday. (Or tonight, come to think of it, and get a head start.)

Also, Monday is All Saints' Day, so this furthers the cause.

I have a special candle I light for all my cases I hold dear and I will have it on Monday for Zahra and the Grand Jury too! Something tells me Monday is gonna be a busy day in here!
To all the locals on this case - OMG thank you for all the photos and updates - it really means so much to those of us not close enough to help or understand the topography etc!

I have a deaf friend who reads lips (and doesn't know a lick of sign language!). If you guys want to post some video links to EB getting arrested I will send them to her and see if she can read any of it.
My guess would be the press is saying things like "did you kill Zahra?" and she is pissed about it.

Great point! I'm sure the dogs though would still alert even if Lime was used. My guess is that the FBI had a top notch dog arrive from their resource pool

Without a doubt! MOO

There is a difference between regular old lime and quicklime..
It's late and my brain stopped working several hours ago,so please go to Wikipedia and see the differences...

Where the bleep did lime come from? Anyone have that MSM for me, or is this speculation.

(Just a note, non-members and members alike can get REALLY confused when looking at the Zahra threads.)

Where the bleep did lime come from? Anyone have that MSM for me, or is this speculation.

(Just a note, non-members and members alike can get REALLY confused when looking at the Zahra threads.)

I was asking because I was thinking if a person wanted to hide the smell, Lime came up. It was pure speculation.

85 lbs is a lot for a woman to "lift" and carry for any distance, not impossible, but not easy. I have been tested and have had to dead drag 185lbs though, and I am not exactly a "big" girl. So, I would not rule out her being able to dispose of the body on her own. I don't think it's likely though, that part is JMO.

Wow, 10 yrs old and already 5'1" and 85 lbs. That is much bigger than I thought she was. I think with the right leverage it could be done by just EB, and we can't factor out adrenaline. I tend to agree with you all, she most likely had help from AB.

something I was reading earlier when playing catch up on previous pages sparked a thought I wanted to express on the Christy Rd - at - near - how near- etc. topic being discussed earlier.

To me it doesn't matter if MSM got it right or not. I got the point I needed from all of it. I have never thought EB disposed of Zahra's remains at any residence. I think she talked, to what degree I don't know, but what she told them or whatever the lead LE got told them it had to do with Zahra being disposed of near (as in in the area of) somewhere EB once lived. Of course it was. Who goes to an area they don't know, aren't familiar with, to dispose of a body?

Doesn't mean before loading up a dead body she knew exactly what her plan was to do with it. She just knew she had to be rid of it. So she went somewhere she was familiar with that had stretchs of secluded lightly traveled at night roads. She wouldn't want it near where she currently lives, but she would want to do it somewhere she was familiar with and comfortable with. MOO I Think it wasn't AT a specific preplanned spot.

I think the area was thought of and it happened wherever it was convenient. She may not even recall where along the road, just vague landmarks, such as a curve, a dirt road, etc. She may know the route she travelled. This would explain the search near the shoals rd/burns road (dirt) location and the Christy Rd/Elkart (dirt) interesection search.
If it was a hurried, oh crap, get to somewhere "away" from my house but familiar and known and deserted stretches with heavy woods and brush along the way, EB, she may have dumped the body somwhere along the drive.

Tossing the prosthetic out the window at another location along the same drive. I think LE suspects the same (for whatever reason be it tip or EB) and that is why they are still searching some of the sites along the drive. all MO

On this note of long stretches of road, I have also thought that she could of went on away from Christie Road and got back on Deal Mill Road, then turned on Oak Hill School Road and then got on 64/90 to Taylorsville. There are LOTS of land and LOTS of wooded areas out through there. If EB grew up in this area like I did, she knew of these roads and the area and could of put her anywhere. Her little body may NEVER be found. :(

Nancy Grace show is on. She's speaking so tenderly and compassionately about Zahra. I try to stay emotionally detached from the child cases, but this case is so sad I could cry.

She looked older than 10 to me. I wouldn't have guessed 10 if I didn't know.

My daughter will be 10 in March and she weighs 79 pounds but is only 4ft. 4.

On the moving a dead 10 yr old, 85 pound kid topic: I carry my daughter who is not 85 pounds to be sure but I am also carry a sleeping daughter up stairs while trying not to bash her head on anything along the way.

A dead child, especially one I killed or was responsible for the death of, I would just drag about by the arms or legs, shoving into a vehicle would not have to be concerned about twisting limbs, knocking head or taking care.

Not trying to be crude but if she murdered that child I doubt she would think anything about dragging her about in the most convenient way needed to get her moved. I have no doubt I COULD move my daughter if she were 85lbs. JM

On this note of long stretches of road, I have also thought that she could of went on away from Christie Road and got back on Deal Mill Road, then turned on Oak Hill School Road and then got on 64/90 to Taylorsville. There are LOTS of land and LOTS of wooded areas out through there. If EB grew up in this area like I did, she knew of these roads and the area and could of put her anywhere. Her little body may NEVER be found. :(

That is my concern. Depending on how long ago she lived in the area and where she travelled in the area frequently. If you spent time there as a teenager I'll bet you knew of alot of backroads. When I was a teen, cruising was abig deal and back roads were preferred ;)

I am a BIG woman, and lots bigger the EB, and there is no way I could carry my daughter around like that. There are skinny people who can't carry this kind of weight either. It just depends on the condition of your body and if your lift weights regularly or not. But, if you had adrenaline running through your body you could do almost anything. :(

When you have mega adrenaline going - your capabilities ramp way up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member