Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Casey was working as a "daytime call girl" during the time she was supposedly going to her day job and leaving Caylee with her "pimp" thinking she was safe. The pimp either killed the child or there was a terrible accident and he put the body in Casey's trunk unbeknownst to her while she was out with a client. The "pimp" disappeared, Casey returned and found that he and Caylee were gone. He left a note saying that he'd had an emergency and would be back in a few days and not to worry about Caylee because he had her with him. Casey believes him so she goes out with friends and parties the night away. Casey found out she didn't even know his real name and was unable to locate him or even truly identify him. She didn't know what had happened to Caylee until she smelled the odor coming from her trunk. She panicked, did something with the body and used chloroform to try to eradicate the smell in the trunk. She won't confess because she'd have to admit what she had been doing and is possibly protecting some high profile clients.

Not really what I think happened, but an interesting possibility.

wow....that's a good one...and she's terrified for her own life now....won't come clean because she doesn't know the true identities of the pimps, or they are super bad Russian mob types, or gang bangers wit big drug biz.

wow....that's a good one...and she's terrified for her own life now....won't come clean because she doesn't know the true identities of the pimps, or they are super bad Russian mob types, or gang bangers wit big drug biz.

this actually gives Casey too much credit. She killed her daughter and I believe she did it with premeditation. imho

WHen was the shovel borrowed? The neighbor could not recall the exact date. Could have been the 16th or after the 24th IIRC.

Could Casey have hurt/?? (cannot bring myself to say the K word) the night she left in a rage after fighting with Cindy? Or during perhaps?

Then gone on to TonE's house, stayed the night and then left in the am to try and bury Caylee or find somewhere to put her? Perhaps she put her in the trunk that night of the 15th and then that is where she started to decompose? How does this explain the decomp found in the backyard? More likely scenario is Caylee was buried there first. When and by whom are the questions.

Or left her there until she borrowed shovel? This would definitely give Casey the opportunity to spend the night with Tony, leave in the am to try and hide Caylee's body, then of course a whole month to try and decide a story.
If CA let Casey storm out with Caylee that night without calling LE then letting it go a month without a conversation with the child...what does this say?

For starters, it says that what CA has said isn't true and hasn't been from the beginning.

June 15th: I wonder what time the fight occured and what time she showed up at Tony's. Do we have her phone records for that day? Its been so long since we have discussed those.

So:

Caylee goes with Cindy to Mt Dora

Returns and Fights with Casey because she found out she stole from her Great Grandparents.

What happens next? Who witnesses it? Lee and George?

Cindy lies about the events of the day which makes NO sense to me. even if she was embarrassed about the fight she had with Casey that is SMALL potatoes compared to Caylee being missing.

Why would she lie about the LAST day that Caylee was ever seen alive? Fight or no fight...that is obstruction and lying to LE ONCE AGAIN.

Do we have any idea what time the fight occured? Did the neighbors say what time they overheard it?

Do we have any idea what time the fight occured? Did the neighbors say what time they overheard it?

June 15th
Last time Caylee is seen alive
Goes to Mt dora with Cindy
Cindy chokes Casey out of anger due to theft of GGP's $$$
Neighbors overhear loud fight...screaming swearing

Cindy says day was like any other day
Cindy says she swam with Caylee
Cindy says Casey wouldn't swim because it was too cold
Cindy says she tucked BOTH Caylee and Casey into bed that night
Cindy says she hears them in the room the next morning

Clint says that Casey slept at Tony's house without Caylee

Now lets add the phone records to this.

The cam showed the time being around noon while at the nursing center. If it was approximately an hour away...then I would assume the "argument" with the grandmother over the check (not verified, but mentioned by CA's brother) happened after the photos were taken. So that might leave the timeline about 3ish when they returned home?

Clint came home from Jacksonville after visiting with his father late afternoon, IIRC. He says Casey was already there. I wish we knew the exact time he came home!

This narrows the window further and almost too much, imo.

Now..let's just say this for sake of debate only:

Casey left Caylee with CA and GA when she went to Tony's that evening. She stormed out...alone.

What happened after Casey left?

These *new* revelations do seem to throw a wrinkle into the mix.
Problem with PTSD (which was theorized on other threads) is she just doesn't seem to have the classic symptoms associated with this: anxiety, depression, panic, phobias etc. :confused::confused:

not all of these are symptoms she "has" to have. my son Has PTSD which was diagnosied by 2 different drs and He has none of these symptoms the only thing he does is get into sever rages from time to time and "acts" like he is living in another reality. They can resort back to any time frame in life and live that as reality. He also went thru something very truamatic and his mind has cauesed him to "block" it out, he is only 5 but if it can effect him this way then I dont see why it cant effect kc that way. He is also Bi-polar and has slipped into sever rages tried the to attack us and then snap out of it and not remember anything. She could have one of these killed the baby in a rage and then snapped back and tried to hide it. My son has been known to live in another "reality" for weeks before snapping into the present time.

The cam showed the time being around noon while at the nursing center. If it was approximately an hour away...then I would assume the "argument" with the grandmother over the check (not verified, but mentioned by CA's brother) happened after the photos were taken. So that might leave the timeline about 3ish when they returned home?

and can we find when Clint said that he saw Casey at Tony's? He had said he was returning from jacksonville from a fathers day visit with his dad. We could create a possible window with this.

You know, I just had this strange thought. After reading the Q&A threads with Dante and Exit, plus hearing what JG had to say, I really can't mesh this "new" Casey with the "old" Casey. It makes me wonder if that flurry of calls was because of an accident which led to GA helping her dispose of the body and giving her a "script" and maybe, just maybe, she snapped after that. Maybe her actions from 6/16 until now have been caused by a sort of PTSD after seeing her daughter dead. In her interview, she never says anything about being worried about what her Dad will think, only her mom. Could that be because he already knows? Could GA have pressured her into this cover-up scam?

The issue I have with the theory that George is somehow involved, is that in the initial police statement regarding what happened, the officer says, upon returning Casey home from wild goose chase #1, GA met the officers outside and expressed strong concern that his daughter was holding back information.

Deep down inside I don't believe CA or GA were involved... before the fact, anyway. Lee either. I think they know now that Caylee is deceased, that Casey had a hand in it, and they will do anything and everything in their power to protect her now.... perhaps because they never "protected" her in the past... they just let her go on as the disturbed sociopathic liar that she was. I think there's a lot of guilt on the part of CA and GA.

If Cindy has the type of personality I think she has, I doubt she would have waited until she got home to talk to Casey about the money that was stolen. She seems quick tempered and easily angered to me. If that's the case, it would be interesting to note Cindy's phone records and whom she may have called on that long ride home. I don't see her "stewing" about it all the way home. I bet she called somebody. If she couldn't reach Casey, she probably called George and gave him an earful.

Clint came home from Jacksonville after visiting with his father late afternoon, IIRC. He says Casey was already there. I wish we knew the exact time he came home!

This narrows the window further and almost too much, imo.

Now..let's just say this for sake of debate only:

Casey left Caylee with CA and GA when she went to Tony's that evening. She stormed out...alone.

What happened after Casey left?
I thought I read somewhere that CA and Caylee had dinner with CA's mom after the visit? I apologize if I'm mistaken, but I'm almost certain I read that.

I agree, Jane. She would have been blazing up her phone on that long ride home. So Casey would have known what was coming...yes? Or was she going to ambush her when she got home with it? Sounds more like the scenario because Casey would have left before she arrived knowing she was going to "face the music". I bet she did call GA tho and possibly LA, too.

I thought I read somewhere that CA and Caylee had dinner with CA's mom after the visit? I apologize if I'm mistaken, but I'm almost certain I read that.
Does dinner mean lunch or does dinner mean dinner? LOL Older people sometimes eat earlier so could be around fivish, but it would put the return trip too late, imo. I would suspect they had lunch together as Caylee would have needed to eat around noon. They probably went around the corner to Mom's house for lunch, too.

The check could have come up at that time. I could see her mother waiting until they were away from the grandfather to bring it up knowing how it would upset CA to save her husband the trauma.

This is also my understanding. After visiting her father, Cindy and Caylee went to her mother's home in Mt. Dora where they stayed for dinner.

DT

SS - In case you didn't see this on the Tim Miller/LP thread:

I looked into this a bit and was able to find some info relative to Florida
statutes on non-consenual vehicle towing.

It appears to me that it may be the primary responsibility of the police or sherrif to notify the registered vehicle owner their car was towed and where to pick it up but that's only an educated guess. Someone would have to call OSCO or the storage yard to find out the exact procedure and time frame for notification.

Statute: [SIZE=-1]715.07 Vehicles or vessels parked on private property; towing.-- [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]

2. The person or firm towing or removing the vehicle or vessel shall, within 30 minutes after completion of such towing or removal, notify the municipal police department or, in an unincorporated area, the sheriff, of such towing or removal, the storage site, the time the vehicle or vessel was towed or removed, and the make, model, color, and license plate number of the vehicle or description and registration number of the vessel and shall obtain the name of the person at that department to whom such information was reported and note that name on the trip record.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=Ch0715/SEC07.HTM&Title=->2008->Ch0715->Section%2007#0715.07

DT

So Cindy choked Casey and Casey left with Caylee? Clint said that Casey slept at Tony's that evening.

Cindy says she swam with Caylee and Casey wouldn't swim because it was to cold.
Cindy also says she tucked them both into bed.

Many many inconsistencies on that date from Cindy.

Maybe KC didn't swim because she had left at that point (or was still PO from the fight?)

Thanks, DawnTreader!! I guess I did miss that post! Well..so they would know almost immediately who the car belonged to in order to start the process. It makes me wonder (as it has all along) if they chose to ignore the letters from the Tow company until July 15th. Interesting.

I just have this feeling that Cindy has alittle more involvment and I think Casey is covering for her becaues she is scared of her mom and probably thinks Cindy did her a favor and gave her freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni