Found Deceased State v Bradley Cooper - 3/23/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no evidence that Nancy knew of the tennis plans. MH made the plans with BC (on Nancy's phone) but she was not part of that conversation.

And I don't think she was aware of any plans with SH and his wife for Saturday night.

There is no evidence that Nancy knew of the tennis plans. MH made the plans with BC (on Nancy's phone) but she was not part of that conversation.

And I don't think she was aware of any plans with SH and his wife for Saturday night.

Not that we know of right now anyway. The defense may present friends of Brad to tell his side of the story.

Haven't we already heard from a witness who said MH asked NC for permission first, and then confirmed time with BC while NC was standing there?

Haven't we already heard from a witness who said MH asked NC for permission first, and then confirmed time with BC while NC was standing there?

I must of missed it, but would like to hear more about it.

The sheep jumping over the fence! (Counting sheep comes to mind sometimes during this trial!)

Why are you implying that those who are looking for hard evidence and following the presumption of innocence until proven guilty are sheep? That's insulting.

We heard that MH asked NC about when he could play tennis with BC. According to the witness, NC didn't say anything. She dialed the number and handed the phone to MH. If he did tell her the plans I'm not sure she acknowledged them. It would be yet another passive/aggressive act to go ahead and let him make plans and then take off the next day to go paint and leave him with the girls.

Seems like they were going back and forth. Prosecution and some witnesses want us to believe it was hate mode all the time. Maybe it was? I totally agree it was miserable and not an enviable marriage to anybody. But that's my point. They were still making plans with other couples? I find it bizarre and unexplainable?

When you're stuck in a house together sometimes it's easier to pass the time when other people are around? IDK - just thinking how I would handle a situation like this. Somebody else to be around, to laugh with, to talk with, rather than being stuck inside four walls with someone I barely could stand.

I'm in the older generation and I don't even really know my neighbors. We didn't move into the neighborhood when it was built though so the people here were already established. (They all seem to know each other.) My daughter and her husband had a house built and they know a whole bunch of their neighbors. The neighbors are always getting together in backyards and having parties. My daughter and son-in-law have ALL the neighborhood gossip. So I guess it depends on where you live and who your neighbors are.

I live out in the middle of nowhere with the cows and cornfields. I love it! Would never, ever want to move back into a gossipy, nosy neighborhood where the houses are not 15 feet from one another.
My middle child and his wife live in a very upscale neighborhood in the Raleigh area--much like Lochmere-- and the social aspects are very much like the Coopers. I just bite my tongue.

When you're stuck in a house together sometimes it's easier to pass the time when other people are around? IDK - just thinking how I would handle a situation like this. Somebody else to be around, to laugh with, to talk with, rather than being stuck inside four walls with someone I barely could stand.

Nancy was pretty much trapped where she was, IMO. Wanted to leave, but couldn't go home to Canada with no passports, couldn't get a job with no green card, Brad limiting her cashflow. I would need interaction with other people, instead of the "hate mode " guy.

ETA: I imagine Brad was alot more sociable when others were around, as well.

Sheep are followers, a bit like the buffalo that heaved themselves over cliffs, and lemmings, too (pied piper and all that). I don't view people that are undecided as sheep, buffalo, or lemmings. Actually, making up ones mind prior to hearing the evidence strikes me as more like a buffalo or lemming (sheep).

I don't think sheep following the one in front is the correct avatar for those that have not come to a conclusion regarding the involvement of Brad Cooper in his wife's murder.

You're absolutely right. As a matter of fact, counting sheep indicates one is having trouble getting to sleep. Since this trial is putting some to sleep, another animal would be appropriate! :)

It's Mike Hiller, not Scott Hiller.

Scott Heider is/was Brad's buddy.

Why are you implying that those who are looking for hard evidence and following the presumption of innocence until proven guilty are sheep? That's insulting.

I wasn't implying that. I was thinking of counting sheep to get to sleep!

My avatar would have to become

i_want_wifi.jpg

I live out in the middle of nowhere with the cows and cornfields. I love it! Would never, ever want to move back into a gossipy, nosy neighborhood where the houses are not 15 feet from one another.
My middle child and his wife live in a very upscale neighborhood in the Raleigh area--much like Lochmere-- and the social aspects are very much like the Coopers. I just bite my tongue.

Yep, I live in a neighborhood like that. To make a long story short my neighbor gossiped about me. It made it all the way across town to my best friend who called and told me. It wasnt even the truth and my friend does not even know her. My husband planted tall trees around our fence. lol. She has since moved. I can just see the talk in the lochmere neighborhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy