Was/is Shawn abusive toward Billie?

She is not going to quit seeing him, he is her dealer I suspect IMOsuspect from the video she was very much under the influence , really bad !!! IMO
:loser:

And what does Billie mean by this in the article re the No Trespassing Order?

SNIPPED, BBM
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=353486

"They're suspicious Shawn keeps trying so desperately to get back with me because they think I know something, I'm hiding something for him," she said.

So even after viewing the video interview after Billie's release, where you can clearly surmise that Billie has cried for hours and hours in the local jail, Billie is saying now that LE believes that she is hiding "something for [Shawn] him."

But you're not. Is that correct, Billie? What could you be safe-keeping for Shawn?

LE has boxed her in. I couldn't be happier.

Because the sheriff himself said they were looking for something Shawn was known to carry on him. And it was not on him when they caught up with him at Billies that day. So where is that 'something' they are searching for, Billie?

http://www.ktxs.com/news/27252190/detail.html

Billie Dunn "Not As Hopeful", After Arrest & Affadavit Revealed

After Billie Dunn was arrested and interrogated, she is now doubting Adkins innocence.

Billie told KTXS "There's so much that's happened, so much that I found out about him..I think about 'did he have time to hurt my daughter?' and 'why would he hurt he?.'"

Since released from jail, Billie Dunn says she has filed a no-trespassing order against former boyfriend Shawn Adkins.

Billie told us "I tried to stand by him at first because I really felt like I knew him. I know he wouldn't hurt Hailey and why would he but after I talked to investigators it puts doubt in my mind."

She's setting up her defense for sure. IMO

Now I am waiting for Shawn to come out and say " I didn't write that in my phone, I don't know who wrote that." I can see Shawn pointing the finger at Billie.

Since Billie and Shawn have been hanging out together and she had access to his cell phone. I wonder if the FBI can pin point the time and date of this memo was made??

With the 911 call threats Shawn has made against Billie in the past. Did she get a PO or No-Trespassing Order against him back then?

Thanks...I was just coming to post that part of the article.

Also...from that same article...

Dunn said she has no plans to see or speak to Adkins again.

"Even if by some miracle Hailey walked through the door and he had nothing to do with that, there's too many problems between us now," she said.

Sadly, I believe the truth came from her lips there.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/27252190/detail.html

Billie Dunn "Not As Hopeful", After Arrest & Affadavit Revealed

She's setting up her defense for sure. IMO

After Billie Dunn was arrested and interrogated, she is now doubting Adkins innocence.
Billie told KTXS "There's so much that's happened, so much that I found out about him..I think about 'did he have time to hurt my daughter?' and 'why would he hurt he?.'"

DID HE HAVE TIME?????? What is that about?

Guys let's make sure we get all these links in the media thread. Some day we will be looking for them.

what is it disturbing messages on SA Cell phone? or they were just on memo pad.:waitasec:

so now SA has notes to his self to threaten Billie...

Color me confused:banghead:

Oh Billie need to shut up she just keep digging and digging herself deeper.

I think they are referring to a cell phone memo pad{digital notepad}..here's a pic of the one I have on my cellphone to give you an idea
IMG_0007.PNG

Oringinally Posted by LadyBulldog
Now I am waiting for Shawn to come out and say " I didn't write that in my phone, I don't know who wrote that." I can see Shawn pointing the finger at Billie.

Since Billie and Shawn have been hanging out together and she had access to his cell phone. I wonder if the FBI can pin point the time and date of this memo was made??

With the 911 call threats Shawn has made against Billie in the past. Did she get a PO or No-Trespassing Order against him back then?

Above BBM.. I think it would come down to soley depending on what type of phone he has.. Mine is just like what is shown in the image above{yellow digital notepad}..and mine not only shows the exact time amd date that the memo was typed out..but it also has every single edit's time as well..like for instance if you were adding to a list..each time you added to the memo it would be documented..

Guys let's make sure we get all these links in the media thread. Some day we will be looking for them.

Wow. She is really going to town on the media hunt now, eh? She is reaching out to everyone and yapping a mile a minute. Looks like she did not lawyer uop yet after all. imo

Looks that way Katy..... Goodness. She thinks she is in control and she is so out of control it makes my head spin that she does not stop! She just does not stop.

So, SA has "something" that's usually on him that LE wanted. BD lied to LE about SA being there. NOW BD has a no trespass on HER HOUSE - where possibly SA dumped whatever he had, and LE think she is hiding something for SA. What if.......it was memory sticks of *advertiser censored* which showed BD in a criminal or uh, well, an act and BD has been trying to get these back from SA the whole time before she rolls on him. She now has them because he had to dump them at her house so now she's done with him?

I have to wonder what Shawn's statement to LE was after this all went down? Did he tell LE what happened? Did he tell LE about the drugs? I hope the news also petitions for those police reports.

Does anyone know exactly why is it that they will not release to the public the actual affidavits/search warrants?..They are clearly visible for several seconds 4 different times in the video at this link{one paragraph actually shown from the actual affidavit document}..So why will these media outlets not post and make public that which has already been released by a judge for it to now be public knowledge?

I do not get it?? TIA..

Video is in far right corner near the top of the page at this link{posted above as well}
http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=24344

grandmaj, I think we need a media thread, just for Billies interviews after her arrest.
She has told so many different versions of what happened, my head is spinnin.
PO, trespassing order, he threatened me, I called his mom, on and on.

This is exactly like the Anthonys. Every time something negative came out about Casey they would go to every news agency trying to turn the tide. It is soooooo predictable.

Can't stop laughing a no trespass order is nothing and not a restraining order at all. Funny how time changes statements for BD.

grandmaj, I think we need a media thread, just for Billies interviews after her arrest.
She has told so many different versions of what happened, my head is spinnin.
PO, trespassing order, he threatened me, I called his mom, on and on.

LOL I think we will be OK with just going by the dates in the current media thread. But you are right there are tons of them.

I have to wonder what Shawn's statement to LE was after this all went down? Did he tell LE what happened? Did he tell LE about the drugs? I hope the news also petitions for those police reports.

I'd like to see Billie's version, she gave to LE, see what story matches what news report.

So, SA has "something" that's usually on him that LE wanted. BD lied to LE about SA being there. NOW BD has a no trespass on HER HOUSE - where possibly SA dumped whatever he had, and LE think she is hiding something for SA. What if.......it was memory sticks of *advertiser censored* which showed BD in a criminal or uh, well, an act and BD has been trying to get these back from SA the whole time before she rolls on him. She now has them because he had to dump them at her house so now she's done with him?

Hope folks are watching BD's house and her comings and goings. I think Teh's theory is very plausible, BD's house needs thorough search ASAP!

Too bad that BD didn't get this mad when she reported that HD "was not in her house" way back in December. She certainly does have her priorities, and BD is right at the top.

BD - where is Hailey. Do the right thing and tell the truth, for once.

Just because someone won't give a straight answer is not a sign of high intellect IMO. An acquaintance of mine (I'll call her "C") has held an entitled attitude that was fostered by her parents her entire life. She scoffs at any notion that she is being ridiculous in her unrealistic grandiose thinking because to her, it's status quo. C is also a substance abuser and an accomplished liar. I would be absolutely shocked if C's IQ was much over 100. The interesting coincidence is that C, similar to BJD, has also dabbled in careers that require her to be around compromised adults. I don't know about BJD, but C has definitely taken advantage of her situation.

I don't know that it's so much street smarts and savvy than an survival attitude about where the next fix is coming from and a commitment to do whatever it takes to get it. You can catch these kinds of addicts with a crack pipe in their mouth and they'll deny they've inhaled.

Respectfully, BBM

Hi, NoBull! I believe I stated that Billie does not strike me as "slow or of below average intelligence." She appears to me to be of "average or of higher intelligence."

Yes, I agree with you---there is no direct correlation between manipulation and high intellect!

Speech patterns, accents, poor grammar and/or spelling, educational levels attained, learning disabilities, ADD, drug usage, etc. have nothing to do with core intelligence.

IMO, Billie's narcissism, not her below average intelligence, leads her to believe that no one else can see right through her. So, she keeps on talking, appearing, calling-in, spinning and weaving her lies.

Nonetheless, I believe that Billie has been very, very comfortable in front of the media. Hel_, she called her own "press conference" of sorts. I was waiting for the proverbial cane to appear to drag her from the NG Show, but she kept right on coming on. She's verbal. Just because she may have some issues, and I think she's got plenty, does not make her of below average intelligence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back