2011.05.28 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that CA and GA may very well believe that KC murdered Caylee now. After the DT floated their new theory by them all thoughts of it being an accident probably left their mind. They would have to wonder. Why bring GA into it with accusations of abuse and a coverup if it was just an accident that she could own up to?. I think they are facing the reality that their daughter is indeed a murderer.

She was saying that she wasn't even supposed to be meeting with them "I wasn't supposed to take this [meeting]"(per Jose) because Jose was in NY IIRC. She didn't like the direction the meeting was taking and mad at about that it would "be released and the media was going to have a field day". Its the one where she gets pizzed and is "frushtrated"!

Thanks so much. The discussion on HLN took an entirely different direction!

edit: We should probably forward them the context!

So Cindy was still looking for Zany, up until 6 weeks ago.
Guess That's what the meeting was that she had with Jose, bet he didn't tell her that George was there the morning Caylee died.
Casey better get used to the fact, that the day she killed her child, she also killed part of her parents.
From now on, now that they know where she is coming from, they are going to be there for their Granddaughter, for them, at this point, Casey, the daughter they loved, died along with their granddaughter, this Casey, they will no longer defend.

No way is KC going to plea. No way DT thinks they still don't have a chance. All that has been proven so far is KC is a big liar. That does not equate murderer. There are weeks more evidence before anyone thinks the ship is sunken. Just my thoughts on that.

KC is just out of control and DT are going to let her know it.

I totally agree. I am concerned Cindy will do everything possible to help ICA during cross ex. We will see Tues.

Thank you! And I'm of the opinion she very much intended for the cameras to pick this one up.

You may be right. Part of her twisted mind. Haha to you that are watching, I am going to get off, but look at what a ----- I am.

I think Baez is going to have a friggin (or is it frickin) field day with his questioning of Cindy. LDB is asking a few tough questions but in a kind way. Baez won't. I do feel bad for her.

Casey looks at the camera a couple of times....
I can't wait to watch the Raw video of the testimony prior to that again. Do you think DCS is believing a word of what's coming out of ICA's mouth?

LDB is laying down an absolute cracker of a case - I think the defense are screwed now, they can't back off from the drowning theory and I believe the state can and will be able to show that it has no basis in reality. Cindy didn't leave the ladder up, Caylee didn't put the ladder there and Baez specifically intimated it was Cindy's fault.

Baez, you like your client are done. You'd better be praying on hands and knees the state offers your client a plea deal.

I hope the end result of this will be that the A's and Lippman will see to it that JB is disbarred and CM forcibly retired, for this travesty. I realize attorneys have some protection when explaining theories of what might have happened, in court, but this is obscene. He is manufacturing a defense,with or without his client.

And NOW, it's become a GOOD thing KC talked about Zanny early on (2006) to CA and the Grunds....it blows the DT theory about KC going into her "own world" after Caylee's death and that's why she waited 31 days and made up the fake "nanny" stories....the "nanny" was in "existance" BEFORE Caylee's death.....not just because of the shock of what happened.

Hope this makes sense to someone else besides me....LOL

I never associated the teddy bear with the computer photo before today. Wow!

...it just takes your breathe away when you see that sketch of the teddy hanging in the Noose. But the words...OMG! :behindbar:

What in your opinion busted the theory?

Going by memory and not being able to see the photos that well, LDB went through that pool area and the outside garden inch by inch - now relating back to the defense opening I'm guessing there is no way the drowning could have occurred the way Baez described it, in regards to George running one way, ICA running another then meeting in the middle blah blah blah (I have to go back and watch it again).

ICA's memory is probably a bit hazy on all the details of the backyard after 3 years and I'm guessing she slipped up somewhere describing it and Cindy and the State know it.

I totally agree. I am concerned Cindy will do everything possible to help ICA during cross ex. We will see Tues.

BBM I think that ship sailed six weeks ago, and if it hadn't left port then, it certainly did the morning of opening statements. moo

ok i've been wondering how the new anthony testimony is going to be squared with the old anthony testimony.

omitting previous depositions surely cannot work, because JB will bring them in as inconsistent testimony.

so they just don't bring it up.

still how can they contradict their previous lies?
How do you think they're contradicting their previous lies...Cindy is testifying truthfully to what she has said during her depositions.

ok i've been wondering how the new anthony testimony is going to be squared with the old anthony testimony.

omitting previous depositions surely cannot work, because JB will bring them in as inconsistent testimony.

so they just don't bring it up.

still how can they contradict their previous lies?
I guess it depends on if it'll help or hurt their case whether they bring up their inconsistencies. Until now, all their lies seemed to be in KC's favor but she's turned the tables on them and I think they've planned this from very early on. They were ambushed.

Okay, so did casey throw a tantrum because she was realizing that her mom wasn't going to side with her or cover for her as she usually does? Why was casey upset at that precise moment?

I guess we now know why there were so many victim impact questions during vior dire.

I'm afraid if I was sitting next to ICA right now I'd be smacking her upside the head - for torturing CA, not comforting her like DS has been.

Just wait until the jury hears ICA tell GA/CA she thinks Caylee will be home by her 3rd Birthday! Cruel, devious, horrendous abuse of the imperfect parents who raised her and love her. She is evil...the jury must see this too.

LCoastMom :yes:
BBM

I am getting the feeling this is exactly what the State is going for, and no less. How do you explain to someone what is a sociopath? We have tried for quite a while here, it is difficult. The only way is to experience a sociopath to truly understand.

LDB is in the land of Disney and has had to create a ride called "Casey's World" and day by day she is having the jury enter that world...until her closing arguments when she will have done her best to give them that experience.

How do you show people that someone is "evil"? It is like Scott Peterson...the facts put one on top of the other start to not make sense to people who are not afflicted...normal folk. But normal folk are not evil in their thinking so they cannot on their own think to that degree.

That is what makes a personality like Casey's so dangerous. LDB, has been given the task of showing such evil intentions for what they are...

(Credit to WS Astros) Smoke and Mirrors they said, and I agree. I felt it was to describe the defense tactics, and Casey but it also describes the energy that the State, the energy LDB must reveal to the jury.

:twocents:

I know this is very unpopular, but as I said on trial thread, I don't think there was a fight on the 15th - earlier in the month I'd believe, but the timeline and cell pings make me believe there as a day or so space between the fight and the Mt. Dora day - I think that viewing Caylee's video together may have been CAs attempt to mend and refocus ICAs priorities

I know it's unpopular, but I don't take the fight thing as gospel.

No bricks pls

My thinking is that something may have happened on or around june 9. That's when ICA and Caylee stayed with RM for several days in a row. June 15 may have been some type of make up day for CA and ICA.

Do we have an openng theory thread or transcripts of the opening by the defence?

Also who else thinks it is completely odd that no grass will grow since 2008?

I was dying for Linda to ask but she didn't.

Do we have an openng theory thread or transcripts of the opening by the defence?

Also who else thinks it is completely odd that no grass will grow since 2008?

I am thinking GA didn't take care of things as he did in the past. His "will" was gone. Been there done that. Things that make you happy doing (yard work etc) or please you no longer matters. It is a terrible way to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Petoskey