2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking the same thing! GA forced oral on ICA, LA didn't go that far but got her pregnant? Did these people TAKE 5th grade health?:waitasec:

Maybe she happened to take a bath after Lee did. :waitasec:

The State constitution specifically demands that they be allowed into the trial. The A's lawyers made a valid claim based on that. There is nothing in that decision that could come back at the judge. I'm betting he would have preferred to keep them sequestered, but it isn't an option in Florida. There is a specific exception to sequestration for victims next of kin who are also witnesses.

Ok, thank you!

Yeah, I noticed her smile at the judge, also. Probably just JP smiled at her first so she was just grinning back but, then she leans over to watch him pass and continues to smile.

HHJB didn't look at ICA when he passed by he was looking the other way... she had no reason to direct it at him if he wasn't looking (and no "audience")... and that was NOT a "normal smile"... it was chilling... add to that she continued to lean forward watched him closely as he returned to the stand.

Yeah, I noticed her smile at the judge, also. Probably just JP smiled at her first so she was just grinning back but, then she leans over to watch him pass and continues to smile.

She believes she can charm him, too. There are no bounds to her confidence in herself to be able to manipulate.

Good lord! If there is a guy out there who suspects he's the daddy, I don't BLAME him one little bit for not coming forward! Think about it.. Nearly EVERYONE who's gotten even remotely involved with this family have had to get a lawyer and do handsprings to keep from getting thrown under that big bus that keeps heading towards innocent bystanders! Besides, what purpose would it serve for some guy to jump into the spotlight and holler "Hey! I'm the baby-daddy!" Money? Or the 15 min of fame? :waitasec:

If ICA goes free and becomes wealthy, you might see alot of baby daddys' raising their hands. :floorlaugh:

But, with all due respect, the Casey Anthony trial is much more publicized..in that I mean this. He could have been "moonlighting" , taken a few vacation days, went to testity, may or may not have gotten paid, came back and nobody knew the wiser. Here, he came down on what a Friday, was suppose to testify but the SA had to do a depo and then call him back which was on Saturday (am I correct?)..I know on Sat. JB mentioned that he had met him 2 nights ago which would be Thursday night.....so, here it is Saturday & EVERYONE, especially government workers are off work and some home watching TV.. What's on EVERY channel? Casey Anthony...and there on the stand is the good Dr....busted!

Then, JA received his phone call from his Supervisor...no telling how many times he's done this & nobody found out (wrong case this time). I was under the impression if you worked for the government, moonlighting (especially in the same area of profession) is tabu!

True, but IIRC, he was hired/brought on board (pro bono) in, or prior to 2010. Wasn't like Dr R was not a last minute witness... the report, maybe... but if there was an issue, I would guess 6mos. to a year would be plenty of time to know about something as serious as termination from his job. JMOO

HHJB didn't look at ICA when he passed by... she had no reason to direct it at him if he wasn't looking (and no "audience")... and that was NOT a "normal smile"... it was chilling.

I sure did enjoy your analysis FM! If you don't write mystery novels you should! It was like I was reading a screen play! Thank you!

OMG -- just listening to Dr. WS.

No duct tape on the bone!!!! R U kidding me!!!

Give us those credentials again pleeezzzze!!!!! OMG I can't believe it.

...and it just didn't happen... yet. One of the Anthony's is going to crack open the can, and then it truly will be a circus. If allegations in the opening statements have validity, and either ICA, LA or CA confirm/corroborate those allegations, then somebody else in the "A" family is going to jail as well.

Think of all the possible off-shoots this could cause. GA or LA charged with abuse? CA, LA, GA for perjury? SA for witness tampering or prosecutorial misconduct, disclosure issues like no RK cell records, JB in a cell for contempt (if you believe that)... the list could go on and on.

I brought this up the other day, saying, "...the first to make a deal with the State, gets the best deal" and I firmly believe that one of them is going to try and save their own skin, but try and save ICA's in the progress. I'm beginning to think that one of the 3 non-incarcerated Anthony's (or more than one) are just about ready to drop the Abuse Bomb... just a matter of when. Once that occurs, if it does, there will be a whole new series of events that will unfold.

If you think this is a riveting trial now... it will only get more intense. I can't even imagine how or what will happen if someone on the stand makes the accusation against GA. Will they arrest him in the gallery and then charge him? I mean, if someone actually does the deed and opens that door, I can only speculate at the drama that will follow. I assure you, I personally won't miss a minute of what's coming up unless I have to... like if my obit appears somewhere! :floorlaugh:

This trial train is about to run off the tracks IMO, but who all will go down with the ship... from one or both sides?? This has to go in the books as one of the monumental trials of the 21st century, no doubt about that. JMOO

MOO, I just don't see this happening. Cindy appears to be all gung ho to save ICA, but yet is not willing to say, "Maybe I forgot to take the ladder down from the pool." For Cindy to even be willing to concede abuse by either George or Lee, that would require her, in her eyes, to admit she was not the perfect mother/grandmother, and IMHO, that is never going to happen.

Because of the dynamics I see in that family, reason above is also why George and Lee won't be admitting to anything like this or pointing the finger at each other. All MOO.

Thank you to the WS poster for the very detailed actions in the courtroom this morning.

IMO, from what is described regarding ICA -- her breathing faster -- there is more discovery, i.e. someone who helped ICA put Caylee in the woods and is now confessing to it or someone has an email sent to them by ICA confessing to the murder of her daughter.

The only thing puzzling, is the fact ICA smiles at HHJBP - hmmm. Why would ICA smile about that and what got her upset.

There seemed to be a lot of grim faces with whatever was going on.

Hopefully, it has nothing to do with JP and GR.

jimo

I'm thinking it has something to do with Hoover.....

and in this case the DT objected to the Anthony's being present.

A circuit judge on Friday ruled that George and Cindy Anthony can attend their daughter's entire murder trial even though they will be called as witnesses.
Judge Belvin Perry made the ruling after calling a surprise hearing in the Casey Anthony murder case.
Casey Anthony, 25, is accused of killing her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in December 2008. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008, about a month after she was last seen alive.
Typically, witnesses are not allowed to hear testimony before taking the stand, but Florida law allows victims' families to attend trials. Casey Anthony's defense did not want her parents to be allowed to sit through all of the testimony.

Ok, thank you!

Somewhere out there is a man who probably has a pretty good inkling that he is the father because he had sex with Casey at that time. Unless he's married, I don't understand why he hasn't come forward.

Perhaps this is one place Casey has been honest, otherwise, as you say, somebody or bodies would step forward. At least if Casey was truthful, here-- Caylee had somebody to greet her when she stepped out of our realm.

MOO, I just don't see this happening. Cindy appears to be all gung ho to save ICA, but yet is not willing to say, "Maybe I forgot to take the ladder down from the pool." For Cindy to even be willing to concede abuse by either George or Lee, that would require her, in her eyes, to admit she was not the perfect mother/grandmother, and IMHO, that is never going to happen.

Because of the dynamics I see in that family, reason above is also why George and Lee won't be admitting to anything like this or pointing the finger at each other. All MOO.

Or they might never admit it because it isn't true.

They were still looking for CAYLEE? They really didn't believe Caylee died? I thought she said they were still looking for Zanny the Nanny, not Caylee.

She probably doesn't care since she no longer works there anyway.

TRUE. But they can still sue her for back wages if they determine she lied about working when she was actually at home.

More important is that they can investigate, and quite easily determine if she was actually in the office on the afternoon of March 17th or not. I hope they do so QUICKLY.

Geraldo said (yeah I know he isn't to be trusted at all) but he said he talked to JB and court WILL resume on Monday as if nothing happened. So whatever this is all about is something we will never know about. Most likely it is to do with JB not obeying the judge's orders but someone (maybe Geraldo or Judge Pirro) that they didn't think the judge was going to allow JB to insinuate that Lee or GA molested KC without some sort of proof. I think in order for them to get that in they have to put KC on the stand. I really don't think JB is going to do that. This may all be about that and some witnesses in the hall that the judge is not going to allow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member