2010.05.23 ~ Misty Jailhouse videos released: General Discussion

Did anyone else find it icky when Hank Sr. said that he would give Misty a back massage?

Try as I might, I just can't fathom my father saying something like that to me. Eeeugh!

According to "Cher", Misty has been through worse "chit" than this. WHAT on earth could that have been??????????????????

Yes, I was wondering the same thing. Also, nice attempt at spin and good PR from Cher. Very, very comfortable in front of the camera - a natural, I thought! She loved it (She doth protest too much.)!

Would have also liked to hear more of the Cros brother and the fire incident that M was reminiscing about before Cher shut her down.

I've been really behind following Haleigh's case the last week due to work, but have spent the better part of the last 24 hours watching and listening to the newly released audios and videos. Now I'm trying to catch up on the threads here and it looks like I missed at least one of the tapes. I didn't see/hear where Misty talks about using Haleigh to pull at her heart strings, etc. When I view these, I don't see them numbered 1, 2, 3 etc as ya'll refer to them here. If anyone can provide a link to that particular one, I'd be much obliged. TIA!

ETA: Now I see the numbers......a different set up on Sky's page than I viewed last night apparently? Anyway, a tape # will work for me now if anyone has it. Thanks!

What I found of interest in these tapes was when Hank Sr told Misty about a visit he had from Peggy Cone, she was questioning him about WBG. (and as most of us know, he is in P.C. jail since 14 May, with $3508 bond)

I have not read through each post yet so sorry if this has already been addressed but...it looks like WBG has 3 charges and one is a trafficking charge with no bond. So, unless he can get that changed, he can't get out. (Or am I reading the booking info incorrectly?)

Misty and Cher
(The Sky)
Volume 2: Video 4

@ about 20:50

Could be nothing, but M struggles to remember the fire incident involving Timmy.
M sounds very childlike as she tries to recall the incident, but Cher doesn't help M recall the memory:

MC and Cher: Timmy was always with Uncle C
MC was always at Grandma's house
We (Cher) had Tommy the most (we're the closest w/ToC)

Cher: ....he (Timmy) went and hid in the woods, him and Tommy, cause he didn't want to go back with UC,
he wanted to stay with Tommy, so UC was chasin after him tryin to kill him (laughs)
MC: i know, i remember that
MC: He always was hiding from UC like
i remember when UC...
he did somethin to Timmy, i dont remember what he did
somethin bout...somethin caught on fire or somethin, i don't remember
Cher: i don't remember it like thaaat (softly)
MC: (unintelligible) he caught _?_
MC: he caught, i think, Timmy got, i don't remember? i don't remember, somethin
MC: unintelligible (Cher speaks over M here)
Cher: a lot of things happened i can't remember all of em you know
MC: i know
MC: unintelligible (Cher speaks over M here)
Cher: (changes subject to her looks) so do I look a lot different? everyone tells me i look a lot different.
MC: from then? from then?

The following is respectfully snipped for space...krkrjx post~
PCSO says his conversations are recorded but they are too busy to go through them and listen so they have not been released~end snip
If this really is true then that would suggest that not only is Ron NOT a POI, it would indicate they are treating him as if he is a COMPLETED CLEARED person all together. I REALLY REALLY am confused!(And I'm one that believes he WASN'T involved in Haleigh's murder) And still this is baffling to me. LE HAS GOT TO HAVE CONCRETE EVIDENCE THAT WE HAVE NO CLUE OF. Otherwise I'd see them pulling and combing thru EVERY SINGLE ONE of the NINKAPOOPS tapes, visits, and convos!!:waitasec::waitasec::banghead:

Maybe this will help shake the confusion. When it comes to commenting on cases, LE not only keeps quiet, they will lie about whatever they want in giving an excuse for not revealing what's going on in an investigation. And, I would have to say they have done an excellent job in the silence they are keeping on Ron Cummings and what they believe about each and every one of the players in this gang.
When they release a video or tape, you have to remember it's done without one small comment from LE about what the tape contains. What you hear on the tapes is what is said between those in jail and their visitors via phone or in person. It's fruitless to try and study LE's silence or motivation behind what they don't say. JMO

Oh, I think Ron provides as much or more drama than Misty-- drop to the knees crying, camping in front of the mh, dissing the media on camera, public proposal and wedding, ratgate and fisticuffs-- bah! TN is full of it. mo

Good observations, Quiche. Further more, TN, in the earlier part of the case, was always available to comment on the case. She always had an alibi for Ron and appeared to adore Misty. She was a regular fixture on NG and Jane's shows. She even appear with a doll, supposed to be Haleigh's, on another show.

And then...once the drug bust came down, TN's silence is so obvious. Why?
The only thing I've heard is her explanation that Ron was successful in getting Misty arrested by going along with selling controlled substance. See how silly that sounds?
jmo

In the one tape with Hank, Misty says "I want to come home. I want Haleigh to come home. I want my brother to come home, with his family......" Sure do wonder which brother she wishes would come home.

I took it that she was talking about Tommy - wishing he could get out of jail and go home to his family. That's what I got from that statement.

Did anyone else find it icky when Hank Sr. said that he would give Misty a back massage?

Try as I might, I just can't fathom my father saying something like that to me. Eeeugh!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I heard that too, and thought 'Ewwwww!!' She said she sure could use a back massage, and he said 'He sure wishes he could give her a back massage'. YUCK!! Too creepy....

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I heard that too, and thought 'Ewwwww!!' She said she sure could use a back massage, and he said 'He sure wishes he could give her a back massage'. YUCK!! Too creepy....

Please don't shoot me:truce: but, I dont find this to be bad. My daughter (who is younger then Misty in age but, older in mind) always asks her dad to rub her back and at times will make him do that for hours.

It's Show Time once again for MC. I can't even believe that's she's trying to pull this one off. Stating that once Haleigh was gone that the Cumming's didn't need her or want her?? Who does she think that she's kidding here. After Haleigh was out of the picture the Cummings, Neves and Skyes camp embraced her! They sang praises to her name and declared her the next best thing to white bread. They lavished her with a wedding and the family jewels. Once MC decides to stop protecting TN,RC, & perhaps GMS people might start believing in her. Does she really think that any of these people gave a rats *advertiser censored** about her? She'd rather destroy her entire family to save RC's and his? What a fool she is. She's only saying on tape what she thinks the people want to hear. She's no more against RC and his family today as she was on the day the she married RC. She's going to be the little fool who accepts ALL the responsibility to prove her love to RC while his family takes the easy street. This is all IMO. It just enforces the idea that she's more deeply involved than I first suspected. If she weren't hiding his family secrets does she think that they'd rally behind her? This is all IMO. If this puts me in the corner with a time out then I'll accept it. Wait until you hear what I have to say about TN and her att. on tape. She does a soft shoe around MC's name. TN & MC only saying what they feel needs to be said to get the heat off of them but in reality it places it squarely where it needs to be. AGAIN, IMO. I think that TN & RC and MC are the most transparent of the entire bunch. Come on now, are they so transparent that they being looked right through instead of being LOOKED AT? ***Dining,ding,ding*** put me in my corner, I need a break from THEIR reality!

]It's not true.
More likely, the opposite is true. [/B]
JMHO

BBM~

This is what I thought to be true as well...that if there is a chance that the tapes could come into play at trial, they would NOT be released to the public prior to the trial. If this is true, then I have to wonder if maybe LE is looking at RC REALLY hard, and maybe whatever he has said might be usable in a case against him. KWIM? Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part...MOO and all that...:twocents:

Maybe this will help shake the confusion. When it comes to commenting on cases, LE not only keeps quiet, they will lie about whatever they want in giving an excuse for not revealing what's going on in an investigation. And, I would have to say they have done an excellent job in the silence they are keeping on Ron Cummings and what they believe about each and every one of the players in this gang.
When they release a video or tape, you have to remember it's done without one small comment from LE about what the tape contains. What you hear on the tapes is what is said between those in jail and their visitors via phone or in person. It's fruitless to try and study LE's silence or motivation behind what they don't say. JMO

Interesting. Someone asked about the lack of tapes coming from Donna Brock, and I believe it was TJ Hart who said they aren't releasing them for a reason. Only one tape was released, I believe. He said LE releases only what serves their purpose, or words to that effect. Either TJ or some other radio person said LE releases inaccurate info, also. Accidentally or on purpose is anyone's guess, I'm sure. I believe they areb't releasing RC's tapes for a similar reason.

Remember that Gainesville Sun interview with Lt. Greenwood? He said TN was at the mobile home early that evening. Was that a mistake, or did he let something slip? He also mentioned the 911 call at 2:13 am. Another slip? Were we supposed to know about that or what?

We just don't know what LE has up their collective sleeves. We only have what they give us, and they're giving us all of Misty's mixed up stories. :crazy: All I know is the videos are very difficult to listen to at one sitting. I couldn't get through any of them without taking breaks. The Croslins are enough to make me want to pull my hair out, or curl up into the fetal position, or both. :banghead:

Oh, I think Ron provides as much or more drama than Misty-- drop to the knees crying, camping in front of the mh, dissing the media on camera, public proposal and wedding, ratgate and fisticuffs-- bah! TN is full of it. mo

Yes Quiche, I so agree with what you said. But guess who (IMOO) was behind all of Ron's drama (TN.). Anything to get symphany for her son.

I think that Crystal should go and try to talk to Misty. Without Ron or anyone else influencing Misty, I honestly think that if Crystal went and talked to Misty, told her the things that Ron put her through, and told her how his family isolated her from her family, I think Misty may relate to her, and Crystal could tell her how much better her life has been not being under his control, and then talk to her as a mother about Haleigh and how Ron ruined her life and took her kids away from her and how she has to know what happened to Haleigh. The way these tapes sound, Misty almost sounds human, the human, woman side of her might be able to be brought out now that she is off drugs and away from Ron. At the least it would give Misty something to think about while she sits alone in her cell.

I think that Crystal should go and try to talk to Misty. Without Ron or anyone else influencing Misty, I honestly think that if Crystal went and talked to Misty, told her the things that Ron put her through, and told her how his family isolated her from her family, I think Misty may relate to her, and Crystal could tell her how much better her life has been not being under his control, and then talk to her as a mother about Haleigh and how Ron ruined her life and took her kids away from her and how she has to know what happened to Haleigh. The way these tapes sound, Misty almost sounds human, the human, woman side of her might be able to be brought out now that she is off drugs and away from Ron. At the least it would give Misty something to think about while she sits alone in her cell.

LOL.. Imagine what TN and Ronalds reaction be...

Re: MC conversations, no mention or questioning about a funeral or memorial for HaLeigh - I find that odd.
In fact, I M wondering if the homicide theory is/was made up as a ploy by LE - neither side of the family (Crystal/Ron) bought their theory and has "moved on" to memorialize this child.
Butterfly: GREAT idea to have Crystal pay MC a visit - I think that would be brillant.
Cher must be a visiting cousin? Sounds like it from the UncleC talk with MC. Maybe she is the cousin that Tommy sent the letter to??

Re: MC conversations, no mention or questioning about a funeral or memorial for HaLeigh - I find that odd.
In fact, I M wondering if the homicide theory is/was made up as a ploy by LE - neither side of the family (Crystal/Ron) bought their theory and has "moved on" to memorialize this child.
Butterfly: GREAT idea to have Crystal pay MC a visit - I think that would be brillant.
Cher must be a visiting cousin? Sounds like it from the UncleC talk with MC. Maybe she is the cousin that Tommy sent the letter to??

I don't think Cher is the cousin that Tommy sent the letter to. He said he mailed it to Flo for her to give to his cousin, I think the cousin he was talking about lives in Tennessee. It was mentioned in one of the tapes that if you are from out of town visiting someone in the jail, if you show proof they let you in that day, Tommy said she had a Georgia ID.

Good observations, Quiche. Further more, TN, in the earlier part of the case, was always available to comment on the case. She always had an alibi for Ron and appeared to adore Misty. She was a regular fixture on NG and Jane's shows. She even appear with a doll, supposed to be Haleigh's, on another show.

And then...once the drug bust came down, TN's silence is so obvious. Why?
The only thing I've heard is her explanation that Ron was successful in getting Misty arrested by going along with selling controlled substance. See how silly that sounds?
jmo

LOL, no wonder TN has a license to sell swamp land in Florida! I hope and pray that LE has and is investigating the Cummings side as to Haleigh's disappearance. If LE has had a blind eye to the Cummings family all this time and have concentrated only on the Croslins I don't think Haleigh will ever be found.

LOL, no wonder TN has a license to sell swamp land in Florida! I hope and pray that LE has and is investigating the Cummings side as to Haleigh's disappearance. If LE has had a blind eye to the Cummings family all this time and have concentrated only on the Croslins I don't think Haleigh will ever be found.

BBM.. IMHO there is a difference between someone having a blind eye and someone purposely putting blinders on.. JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back